Country
    Thanks
    EVENT NAME:The Successor.
    Event Mode:Training OR Deathmatch.
    Rounds:1.
    Map: Dojo,Hall,Shower Room Only.
    Rules:No Lagging/Force Lagging,No Hiding,No Rejoining
    Room Tags:[ni][ng][S150][ib]
    Goal/Description:The members will kill each other with DAGGER ONLY.
    NO SWORDS ONLY DAGGERS TO BE USED.
    There will be a deathmatch between players. All will kill each other. There should be only last three survivors. All others who died earlier will be kicked and they cant rejoin again. The players dieing earlier will be kicked and the only last three survivors will be there.
    And then there will be a DEATHMATCH between the last 3 survivors.
    In the last 3 survivors first one to be killed will be on the third rank. The second killed will be on the second rank and the last who survived till last will be at the first rank.
    Rewards:There will be 3 winners.
    1.The FIRST RANKER WILL GET 3 EVENT POINTS.
    2.THE SECOND RANKER WILL GET 2 EVENT POINTS.
    3.THE THIRD RANKER WILL GET 1 EVENT POINT.

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR READING.
    INNOVATING FREESTYLE GUNZ.
    THANKYOU.

IGN:Schellen,TaxFax

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Die By Team!
    Tags: [ni][esp]
    Explanation: This event is similar to the DBN event, yet its hosted in the Arena map and friendly fire should be on. Players are to spawn and begin deathmatch in which first player to die each round will be kicked. This goes on until 3 players are left and points are given just as they are given in DBN for the final 3. Rules are no forcelagging/spiking/macroing/nstepping, no teaming.

Twisted Dodgeball!
    Tags: [ng][ni][g300][j300]
    Explanation: This event is hosted just as any other dodgeball event, difference is players will be jumping twice as high, yet also falling twice as fast which makes it much more tricky to dodge the rockets. Last player alive each round wins. Rules; no lagging/forcelagging/spiking, no slashing the host.
    Last edited by Bunny; 01-30-2016 at 10:24 PM.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    Quest

like LMS but in Quest mode, the players will have to stay alive when the monsters will try to kill them last 1 alive from the quest mode wins 1 event point there will be & monsters so you can have guns but there will be more and more monsters till the last player is alive...
    and 32 people will join and not 4
    Tags:[NI][V]
    No.

Originally Posted by Schellen View Post
    EVENT NAME:The Successor.
    Event Mode:Training OR Deathmatch.
    Rounds:1.
    Map: Dojo,Hall,Shower Room Only.
    Rules:No Lagging/Force Lagging,No Hiding,No Rejoining
    Room Tags:[ni][ng][S150][ib]
    Goal/Description:The members will kill each other with DAGGER ONLY.
    NO SWORDS ONLY DAGGERS TO BE USED.
    There will be a deathmatch between players. All will kill each other. There should be only last three survivors. All others who died earlier will be kicked and they cant rejoin again. The players dieing earlier will be kicked and the only last three survivors will be there.
    And then there will be a DEATHMATCH between the last 3 survivors.
    In the last 3 survivors first one to be killed will be on the third rank. The second killed will be on the second rank and the last who survived till last will be at the first rank.
    Rewards:There will be 3 winners.
    1.The FIRST RANKER WILL GET 3 EVENT POINTS.
    2.THE SECOND RANKER WILL GET 2 EVENT POINTS.
    3.THE THIRD RANKER WILL GET 1 EVENT POINT.

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR READING.
    INNOVATING FREESTYLE GUNZ.
    THANKYOU.
    Bumper cars without lunging, bleh.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Die By Team!
    Tags: [ni][esp]
    Explanation: This event is similar to the DBN event, yet its hosted in the Arena map and friendly fire should be on. Players are to spawn and begin deathmatch in which first player to die each round will be kicked. This goes on until 3 players are left and points are given just as they are given in DBN for the final 3. Rules are no forcelagging/spiking/macroing/nstepping, no teaming.

Twisted Dodgeball!
    Tags: [ng][ni][s300][j300]
    Explanation: This event is hosted just as any other dodgeball event, difference is players will be jumping twice as high, yet also falling twice as fast which makes it much more tricky to dodge the rockets. Last player alive each round wins. Rules; no lagging/forcelagging/spiking, no slashing the host.
    I stopped reading there.

As for your Die by Team event, it doesn't sound like something people would enjoy participating in.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Crazy Deathmatch
    Tags: [any type of gamemode, such as SNO, SGO, or NG][NI][ESP][WF]
    Explanation: This event is hosted in the complex map, however any map with alot of walls and mazes could work (such as tombs). In this "twisted" deathmatch the players will have a difficulty to kill eachother because of the [WF] tag, meaning all walls will turn to wires and you can see everything through walls, making it really difficult to move around and killing. first to 50 kills wins.
    Rules: no lagging in any way.

Musical Chairs
    Tags: [NG][NI][NS][ESP][VAMP]
    Explanation: This can be hosted in any map the hoster wants, preferably one that isn't a wide open space. In this event the host will be freezing everyone at the start of the round and set up mines accordingly to the number of players in the room -1. the hoster will then unfreeze everyone and they shall race to the mines, and since there's vamp they will all be 1 hp and die on the first mine. the one left player alive will then be kicked and this will continue until 3 players are left, points are given similar to the DBN, FTD.
    Rules: no lagging in any way, no suiciding, no rejoining.
    credits to surfen for the idea of the game from real life

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Crazy Deathmatch
    Explanation: This event is hosted in the complex map, however any map with alot of walls and mazes could work (such as tombs). In this "twisted" deathmatch the players will have a difficulty to kill eachother because of the [WF] tag, meaning all walls will turn to wires and you can see everything through walls, making it really difficult to move around and killing. first to 50 kills wins.

Musical Chairs
    Explanation: This can be hosted in any map the hoster wants, preferably one that isn't a wide open space. In this event the host will be freezing everyone at the start of the round and set up mines accordingly to the number of players in the room -1. the hoster will then unfreeze everyone and they shall race to the mines, and since there's vamp they will all be 1 hp and die on the first mine. the one left player alive will then be kicked and this will continue until 3 players are left, points are given similar to the DBN, FTD.
    The first one can be done just by adding a tag, no need to make it a whole new event (even though this is a contradicted statement considering we have Counter Strike).

As for the second, the maximum amount of mines allowed in 1 room is 30. The maximum number of people allowed in the event room is 32, and it's even more when staff members choose to participate in it - highest amount of people I've seen was 41. Anyway, if this were to be an event, about 2-5 (or even higher) will have already lost, which probably makes it more of a rush... I kind of like this event idea.

Gonna need map suggestions though, PM me them.

leafstyler's Avatar alright out

Country
    Thanks
    Close to the wall :
    [Tags]: [ESP] [NG] [NS]
    the event occurred the following maps: Dojo @ Elementary

Explanation:
    in this event you need to throw a smoke grenade closest to the wall if your granade closest to the wall the winner gets event point each round

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Crazy Deathmatch

Musical Chairs
    I tested the Musical Chairs event in Island Temple last night, the feedback I got from it was very positive, and personally I found it very enjoyable. Although this event may require 2 staff members to host as it does take some time to freeze everyone at the start, slash them (so that they don't bug out when they fall onto the mines) and to lay the mines around the map. Also I think the tag [NR] and [NC] as people can have different HP / AP due to the clothes they have on and rings they have. Overall, it's a good, fun event to play.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Bunny (02-20-2016), leafstyler (02-22-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    FTL (Follow The Leader, I hope FTL isn't taken for something else):
    Tags: [NI][NS][NG][ESP]
    Explanation: This event is focused around medstyle, so it'll be hosted in the stairway map. When the round begins the hoster will randomly choose a leader who needs to do a trick related to medstyle, and the players must follow him. Players who suicide obviously can't win. the only way to win this is if all players have failed/suicided in doing the trick, and the leader will be again randomized among those who are alive until there is a winner, and then the round restarts. What this means is that if the staff members found at the very least 1 person who did it, the leader cant win and will be switched. No rules for this one really, blocking the leader is allowed, attempting to make him fail.

Hasty LMS:
    Tags: [Same as LMS]
    Explanation: In this event in the beginning of the round the host will summon everyone towards him and give them 5 seconds (or less, as time goes by) to go wherever they can to survive until he starts attacking, and will summon them all again approx. every minute. this will happen until there's a winner, and there will be 5 rounds, where every map used for normal LMS is valid. Same rules as of LMS's
    Last edited by Bunny; 02-21-2016 at 07:03 PM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    FTL (Follow The Leader, I hope FTL isn't taken for something else):
    Tags: [NI][NS][NG][ESP]
    Explanation: This event is focused around medstyle, so it'll be hosted in the stairway map. When the round begins the hoster will randomly choose a leader who needs to do a trick related to medstyle, and the players must follow him. Players who suicide obviously can't win. the only way to win this is if all players have failed/suicided in doing the trick, and the leader will be again randomized among those who are alive until there is a winner, and then the round restarts. What this means is that if the staff members found at the very least 1 person who did it, the leader cant win and will be switched. No rules for this one really, blocking the leader is allowed, attempting to make him fail.

Hasty LMS:
    Tags: [Same as LMS]
    Explanation: In this event in the beginning of the round the host will summon everyone towards him and give them 5 seconds (or less, as time goes by) to go wherever they can to survive until he starts attacking, and will summon them all again approx. every minute. this will happen until there's a winner, and there will be 5 rounds, where every map used for normal LMS is valid. Same rules as of LMS's
    First one will never work. Mex and I are the only ones from the staff team who knows medstyle (inb4 Chance said he learned a trick or two) and even so I'm not even remotely the best medstyler on this server, so there are gonna be people who can make every trick I do and it will probably never end. For example if Cosmicwind and Mex decides to join then I'm ****ed and the round will probably never end. And I can imagine just how many times I'm gonna **** up myself before making some of the hard tricks.

Besides, having 32 people following you around on a map like stairway is just never going to work. Idc if people fall and die but there might just be people around the spot where I'm to show what trick they're suppose to copy, so everyone wont know cuz they didn't see unless I repeat it like 5 times. It's just not going to work.

2nd one sounds really bad in my opinion, not going to try that.

Crazy Deathmatch

Musical Chairs
    First one, what michi said.

2nd one, gonna try that one out, I like the idea of it and others seem to have enjoyed it aswell.
    Last edited by Michi; 02-23-2016 at 12:03 AM.

leafstyler's Avatar alright out

Country
    Thanks
    Follow my steps [fms]

Spoiler!
    Last edited by leafstyler; 02-24-2016 at 12:16 PM.

Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread Information