Thanks
    Find the food [FTF]

Spoiler!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Assasination
    Tags: [NI][F][SGO/SNO/NG]
    Explanation: A recommendation for the maps used in this event are tombs, complex, or any other complicated map that's quite hard to get around and has alot of camping spots. This event also requires 2 staff members to host. In this event the players will be divided into equal teams and there will be 1 staff member in each team. When the round begins the staff must not move from their base, and players from the other team are to try to kill the other team's staff, giving +1 to the person who killed, and +1 for the player with most kills (can be on either team). There will be 5 rounds so 10 point will be given in total. Rules; No using any type of forcelag/lag, no switching teams after rounds have began, and password should be changed once the rounds have began to avoid confusion when new people join the room.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Assasination
    Tags: [NI][F][SGO/SNO/NG]
    Explanation: A recommendation for the maps used in this event are tombs, complex, or any other complicated map that's quite hard to get around and has alot of camping spots. This event also requires 2 staff members to host. In this event the players will be divided into equal teams and there will be 1 staff member in each team. When the round begins the staff must not move from their base, and players from the other team are to try to kill the other team's staff, giving +1 to the person who killed, and +1 for the player with most kills (can be on either team). There will be 5 rounds so 10 point will be given in total. Rules; No using any type of forcelag/lag, no switching teams after rounds have began, and password should be changed once the rounds have began to avoid confusion when new people join the room.
    Sounds like a round is going to take 30 seconds MAX with teams charging to get the kill. It's not like anyone is going to protect the staff member because why would you? It's first one to reach the enemy base and kill their leader.

If I missunderstood something or if you want to add something, PM me.

Edit: Too similiar to tdm but with more points than usual
    Last edited by Linzor; 02-24-2016 at 03:31 PM.

Happiness is the key

Thanks
    I Had A Event Idea The Name Of the Event WOuld be Called jump rope the staff or event team would have a rocket and shoot it in a straight line all the players jump over it and back or the host has an hot shot gun and spins in circles with it and we have to jump over it every time it comes around..

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ^3Jasmine View Post
    I Had A Event Idea The Name Of the Event WOuld be Called jump rope the staff or event team would have a rocket and shoot it in a straight line all the players jump over it and back or the host has an hot shot gun and spins in circles with it and we have to jump over it every time it comes around..
    Sounds very similiar to something we already have, called 'Wall to wall'

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by leafstyler View Post
    Find the food [FTF]

Spoiler!
    Too straight to the point, wouldn't be hosted by me often.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Speedy Deathmatch;
    Tags: [NG][NI][F][J0][ESP][S300]
    Explanation: This event can be hosted in the arena/dojo maps, and everyone should be equipping a speedy dagger before the event begins. The game mode will be team training and friendly fire will be on. Once the round starts everyone will be moving extremely fast while holding a speedy dagger and the goal is to kill everyone using it, something that might not be easy as the dagger only does 1-3 dmg and after every slash players will be knocked out pretty far from the slash, something you can also see in the 'bumper cars' event. Last player alive wins, there are 5 rounds so 5 points will be given in total.
    Rules: no using macros, no forcelagging/spiking.

(this event's supposed to be called bumper cars, however i couldn't find a better name to the one that's currently official so rip)
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-13-2016 at 04:56 PM.

leafstyler's Avatar alright out

Country
    Thanks
    Forum Event
    Spoiler!

INGAME EVENT
    Spoiler!

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Speedy Deathmatch;
    Tags: [NG][NI][F][J0][ESP][S300]
    Explanation: This event can be hosted in the arena/dojo maps, and everyone should be equipping a speedy dagger before the event begins. The game mode will be team training and friendly fire will be on. Once the round starts everyone will be moving extremely fast while holding a speedy dagger and the goal is to kill everyone using it, something that might not be easy as the dagger only does 1-3 dmg and after every slash players will be knocked out pretty far from the slash, something you can also see in the 'bumper cars' event. Last player alive wins, there are 5 rounds so 5 points will be given in total.
    Rules: no using macros, no forcelagging/spiking.

(this event's supposed to be called bumper cars, however I couldn't find a better name to the one that's currently official so rip)
    The idea isn't bad, it is similar to Bumper cars but with the objective of killing others I think it changes it up enough for it to be a separate event. I'm not sure though about the speedy without the [VAMP] tag since as you stated it only deals 1-3 dmg and with every slash you move back significantly due to the [S300] tag it'll take too long to kill everyone, I don't know, maybe I'm wrong about that. I wouldn't mind testing it though once the room tags are fixed.

11. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Bunny (03-14-2016)

Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread Information