Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Name: Ninja Of Meds
    Map: SuperFlip (dodgeball part)
    Objective: Room gravity will be set to 100. the event hoster will throw mines in the map and the players will need to survive by jumping. last player alive win.
    Rules: Training weapons / no force lagging / gravity 100

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ^3Jasmine View Post
    This Event Would be called The Blind Bat, The host of this event would carry flash bangs spamming them everywhere throwing bombs at the same time Last one alive / standing wins or also you can do last one standing gets kicked/booted
    No - I don't, and I don't think anyone wants to be flashbanged 24/7, it would be hell.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Death match H&S/ FF H&S
    Tags: none
    Description; This event can be hosted in any map a normal hide and seek is hosted. When the round starts the host will count down from 60 seconds and during that time players are free to kill each other making their odds to win higher. After 60 seconds everyone will be frozen and hoster will hunt as if its a normal H&S. Last player alive wins
    Rules; have fun ;d
    No

Originally Posted by Hero7 View Post
    Name: Ninja Of Meds
    Map: SuperFlip (dodgeball part)
    Objective: Room gravity will be set to 100. the event hoster will throw mines in the map and the players will need to survive by jumping. last player alive win.
    Rules: Training weapons / no force lagging / gravity 100
    Awful

Banned

Thanks

This is an old event idea of mine, never got tried out, since some ET's said they would.

Country
    Thanks
    The way I see it, it's ftd but 2 at the time. Doesn't sound like anything that should be added to the event list in my opinion

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    im not really sure if this is a copy of an event or not, please dont hurt me if it is cuz i aint going thro 20 pages of event ideas and the et apps to check...ANYWAYS
    Circle Of Death!
    Tags: [Glad][ESP][S200]
    Description: The event can be held in any map with a large surface for people to stand on. Before the game begins everyone should equip a training sword/dagger. As the round starts everyone will be frozen and teleported into a circle made using mines (should be pretty big, considering 32 people will be playing, and not too dense to avoid the 30 max mines limit thing, even having spaces big enough for players to go through is fine, because the mines only represent a border) and friendly fire should be on. once everyone are frozen and are in the circle they will be unfrozen and a "deathmatch" of training swords will begin. players will be slashes pretty far back due to the tag [s200] which makes sword knockback twice as strong. The deathmatch will end by slashing people outside of the circle/making them take a mine. anyone who gets out of the circle/takes a mine will be slapped/killed by the host, which should spectate on the game from above. If the rounds take a long time the circle will gradually decrease in size by the host(s). 5/3 rounds will be hosted.
    Rules: no forcelagging/spiking/f12/etc, no teaming.
    Last edited by Bunny; 04-20-2016 at 03:35 PM.

Shakespeare's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Leave your Island
    Map: Island
    Equipment: Absolutely nothing, empty handed, only valid rings.
    12 or 16 users.
    Mode: Team Death Match
    All users must be on an island map, which the moderator shall, after being there, start throwing grenades (0 DMG) slowly, ie, one by one, to make players fall into the void, the last to remain in standing is the winner of the point.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion:

we should be able to use shotguns in last man standing [LMS] event.. sound is a part of the game play. we can't tumble using swords/daggers.

ty.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Suggestion:

we should be able to use shotguns in last man standing [LMS] event.. sound is a part of the game play. we can't tumble using swords/daggers.

ty.
    No, run or hide, your choice. I don't even use sound to find you guys since I have music on constantly, so this wouldn't help you anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Shakespeare View Post
    Leave your Island
    Map: Island
    Equipment: Absolutely nothing, empty handed, only valid rings.
    12 or 16 users.
    Mode: Team Death Match
    All users must be on an island map, which the moderator shall, after being there, start throwing grenades (0 DMG) slowly, ie, one by one, to make players fall into the void, the last to remain in standing is the winner of the point.
    We have this already (very similiar at least), called "Don't fall down" and it's on the map McBrickZ.
    Last edited by Linzor; 04-23-2016 at 04:33 AM.

9. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Shakespeare (04-24-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    [EVENT] Musicians!

This is basically a forum event, with the same concept as Miranda's last event, the Halloween themed one. Basically goes as following;

Format:

Spoiler!

It's up to the host if he decides to think of his own music genres, or let a poll do the work. For example:

I hope you guys will try it out.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    im not really sure if this is a copy of an event or not, please dont hurt me if it is cuz i aint going thro 20 pages of event ideas and the et apps to check...ANYWAYS
    Circle Of Death!
    Tags: [Glad][ESP][S200]
    Description: The event can be held in any map with a large surface for people to stand on. Before the game begins everyone should equip a training sword/dagger. As the round starts everyone will be frozen and teleported into a circle made using mines (should be pretty big, considering 32 people will be playing, and not too dense to avoid the 30 max mines limit thing, even having spaces big enough for players to go through is fine, because the mines only represent a border) and friendly fire should be on. once everyone are frozen and are in the circle they will be unfrozen and a "deathmatch" of training swords will begin. players will be slashes pretty far back due to the tag [s200] which makes sword knockback twice as strong. The deathmatch will end by slashing people outside of the circle/making them take a mine. anyone who gets out of the circle/takes a mine will be slapped/killed by the host, which should spectate on the game from above. If the rounds take a long time the circle will gradually decrease in size by the host(s). 5/3 rounds will be hosted.
    Rules: no forcelagging/spiking/f12/etc, no teaming.
    Gonna need an example because I don't know what you're saying, you're losing me at some points.

Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread Information