Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Friendly Fire Frenzy Event [FFF]
    Room Tags : [IA][R][VAMP][NI]

Event is similar to Last Man Standing (LMS) with Friendly Fire ON. Your goal is the be the last player alive. With the room tag [VAMP] "You hunger for blood and 33% of the damage dealt to the others become your HP/AP". You are able to use my as a source to regain your Health during this event. This Event requires not only killing your team-mates but making sure your health isn't low. The map is a place where the event host can camp in the middle of the map such as Arena.

Hosted this event today, everyone liked it '-'
    Last edited by Kira; 09-29-2013 at 04:40 AM.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Adopt (10-01-2013), Blade (09-29-2013), Nuva (09-29-2013), Ryöu (10-01-2013)

--

Country
    Thanks
    RFM = Run From Massive
    Map: Dojo or any small map
    how to play : the players should run from the massive

5. The following user said thank you to Adopt for this useful post:

Ryöu (10-01-2013)

manakilla's Avatar TomersLittleFan:)

Thanks
    LMS Extreme-
    Its LMS but:
    The Hoster will have GM Landmines ( 1 hit Landmines) and you must try to run away from Hoster and dont hit the Landmines
    POISON ATTACK!
    The Hoster will throw some PoisonSmokes and the Players have to Survive

I'll think about new Ideas

FIND IT!
    The Hoster will put on one place of the Map a Med and you must find it!
    Modifications: [NI]

Edit: They already said the event: FIND IT!
    New Idea: Forum Event: Eastern Egg!
    How it works?
    They will make some Eggs in Randomly Pages
    If you find them you must write down the Code( on the Eggs there are code's randomly generated XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX ) pm the Code to the Hoster and you'll get one Event Point.
    (Note the Egg only appears one time at the Page it is randomly generated)
    It brings to you more active People.
    Last edited by manakilla; 10-06-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Pantheos's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Event: Climb the Mine Shaft (CMS)
    Map: Mine
    Game mode: Death Match / TDM
    Rule: Everyone is stripped from their weapons/swords [NG] [NI] ( Excluding [NS], since ET's still have to get up easily, make everyone unequip their swords in the game room ).
    Objective: To get yourself up the mine shaft using the walls & tumbling/wall running your way up. Once arrived at the top, a ET member will be standing in one of the four corners, first one to touch him wins 1 event point. ( 5 rounds ).

----

Event: Flipping Death Match (FDM)
    Map: Terrace of the sky ( Platform in the middle is exactly what we need for this event ).
    Game mode: Death Match
    Rule: No guns [NG], No items [NI] and no dagger ( only the use of a sword is permitted ).
    Objective: Everyone gathers on the platform located midst of the map, once everyone is there, ET member will give the starting signal. Now everyone will start flipping eachother till only one person remains, 1 event point awarded. ( 5 rounds )

----

Event: Follow the ET
    Map: Yet to be made ... i was searching for one but this pserver doesn't have intermediate maps for such event.
    Game Mode: TDM
    Rule: Everyone is stripped of their swords, guns & items ( ET members keep their swords, otherwise they might die on the course ).
    Objective: To follow the Event team member and stay alive as long as possible. Once everyone fell into oblivion, the last person standing will be awarded an event point ( 5 rounds ).

** Explanation: What i ment with "Intermediate", is that this server does not have maps that are challenging enough for this event. Its either too easy and skillmaps are way too hard without sword, theres also very few maps with void (hell) locations where people can easily suicide themselves besides the previously mentioned "too hard" skill maps. I'm certain Staff has maps capable for this event, if not.. is it hard to import such map? Euro Gunz has a few of them, if this event sounds interesting i could go take a look on what map it is, and report back. The reason why i came up with this event idea, is because it was VERY much wanted in the early days of Euro gunz (***) which has died by now due to brazillian overload.

----

Some further notes:
    -H&S needs some buff, Castle & whatever else map there is for this event ( if there even is one ), are overused. I myself tried out a few maps and find the map Scoutzknives to be small but really interesting combined with H&S
    -Other maps with potential that generally are not used much: Delta, Complex, Lost shrine, Fsubway, Pavilion
    Last edited by Pantheos; 10-11-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks
    Event: Fire in the hole(FITH)
    Room Tags: [NG][NS]
    Map: Cybersports(Target Area)
    Compulsory: To have training nades
    How to Play: Basic aim is that the participants should throw nades through the holes in the target area from behind a certain line determined by the host
    A cohost should also be there to check whether the nade passes through the hole
    Rules:1. Three chances through a particular hole should be given failing which u are dead.
    2. All participants to try 1 by 1.
    3. The host shall announce the target hole.

NOTE:- Am working to create a map specially for this type of event...will need the help of map developers as its my first time.

Its just an idea so suggestions are invited
    Thanks

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not sure if it's the right place but in my opinion it is because I'm suggesting something about events.

Since the update everytime when you make events you put [NG] because the commands aren't working on the staff.
    And I think the reason you make [NG] is because the rockets
    And in my opinion isn't fun playing events without SGs, also, I can't play without SGs.
    So I suggesting to put [SGO] instead of [NG]

Thanks.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Zeal's Avatar (¤_¤) (Ö_Ö) (∩_∩) (╰_╯)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dejtiar View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the right place but in my opinion it is because I'm suggesting something about events.

Since the update everytime when you make events you put [NG] because the commands aren't working on the staff.
    And I think the reason you make [NG] is because the rockets
    And in my opinion isn't fun playing events without SGs, also, I can't play without SGs.
    So I suggesting to put [SGO] instead of [NG]

Thanks.
    Well , the tag [SGO] does affect staff , we are only not affected by [Nx] tags such as [NC] [NR] [NI] [NS] and so on ...
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5v40vd&s=8

Kyousuke's Avatar KirakuSenpai's Kouhai

Country
    Thanks
    RainFall [RF]
    Room Tags : [NG][NI][ESP][F]
    Rules : No Force-lagging/ Spike.
    Map : CyberSports (Racing Area)
    Reward : 1 EP Each Round

RainFall is similar to Dodgeball but using Admin Predator. GM/Mod who is hosting the event requires to spam the predator " Non-stop " all around the racing area while standing at the stairs. unless you need to drink water or do something else :p. With [NG] and [F]. Players would not be shooting you with rockets or any other weapons that will make you fall off and while with the [F] tag they can't be flipping you. [ESP] to check if other players is not at where they're supposed to be. [NI] prevents them from using acceleration or any other items like " Grenade " will push you off the stairs, or throwing landmines on the ground and other players stepped on it causing them to rage like a BR when they almost died, or so.

I hosted this event in another server when I was a event mod XD. Hope you like it
    Last edited by Kyousuke; 11-24-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eruza View Post
    RainFall [RF]
    Room Tags : [NG][NI][ESP][F]
    Rules : No Force-lagging/ Spike.
    Map : CyberSports (Racing Area)
    Reward : 1 EP Each Round

RainFall is similar to Dodgeball but using Admin Predator. GM/Mod who is hosting the event requires to spam the predator " Non-stop " all around the racing area while standing at the stairs. unless you need to drink water or do something else :p. With [NG] and [F]. Players would not be shooting you with rockets or any other weapons that will make you fall off and while with the [F] tag they can't be flipping you. [ESP] to check if other players is not at where they're supposed to be. [NI] prevents them from using acceleration or any other items like " Grenade " will push you off the stairs, or throwing landmines on the ground and other players stepped on it causing them to rage like a BR when they almost died, or so.

I hosted this event in another server when I was a event mod XD. Hope you like it
    This is just dodgeball. Or the Don't fall down v2 of 1Mike1.
    Eitherway it's already been hosted plenty of times.

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information