Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Survivor [MEDSTYLE]
    Tags: [ng][ns]
    similar to the DFD event, everyone will be going around with nades only in the stairway map nading eachother to oblivion however unlike in DFD gravity wont be altered and medstyling would be another aspect which would come into play. Rules would be no spiking/f12, you may only wear training grenades.

another rather similar idea of mine which i posted quite some time ago when chef was still an event moderator, however it seemed to have been ignored so ill repost it cause it would be a really nice idea tbh :/
    Grenade the host or GTH
    Tags: [ng][ni]
    similar to flip the staff, everyone will be hunting 1 or 2 staff members in the stairway map however the players will only use training grenades and the host(s) must wear nothing when running from the players, however the players can also grenade eachother to oblivion so its also a race to stay alive. The host will know who wins because if he gets flown into oblivion by a nade the person who threw the nade would recieve the kill. Rules would be no spiking/f12ing, you may only wear training grenades

this might also work with training rockets which would make it easier for the players to hunt the hosts but not sure if it would end too quick....gotta test it :/

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Survivor [MEDSTYLE]
    Tags: [ng][ns]
    similar to the DFD event, everyone will be going around with nades only in the stairway map nading eachother to oblivion however unlike in DFD gravity wont be altered and medstyling would be another aspect which would come into play. Rules would be no spiking/f12, you may only wear training grenades.

another rather similar idea of mine which i posted quite some time ago when chef was still an event moderator, however it seemed to have been ignored so ill repost it cause it would be a really nice idea tbh :/
    Grenade the host or GTH
    Tags: [ng][ni]
    similar to flip the staff, everyone will be hunting 1 or 2 staff members in the stairway map however the players will only use training grenades and the host(s) must wear nothing when running from the players, however the players can also grenade eachother to oblivion so its also a race to stay alive. The host will know who wins because if he gets flown into oblivion by a nade the person who threw the nade would recieve the kill. Rules would be no spiking/f12ing, you may only wear training grenades

this might also work with training rockets which would make it easier for the players to hunt the hosts but not sure if it would end too quick....gotta test it :/
    Pretty sure you've already told us this idea before and I told you that this would take forever to finish. Dont fall down already takes a long time with the "difficult"map, stairway is large and everyone will spread out or camp at top. This is not going to work, it is good enough as it is already with our current dfd.
    Last edited by Linzor; 09-09-2016 at 12:39 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    An adjustment to the grenade the host i posted before;
    would be called rocket the host
    tags; [ns][ni][s200][esp]
    after the small test for grenade the host i came to the conclusion it would be too hard even with 32 players to knock the host into oblivion because of the 3 second delay after a thrown grenade. unlike in grenade the host, players will only wear training rockets whilst the host wears nothing in the stairway map, players will have to shoot rockets at him trying to make him fall by shooting him. players who shot him and he fell to oblivion would get the kill (this is a game mechanic). the players and the host will move a bit faster because of [s200] and the fact that the rockets make you slower. esp would be used so that players dont scatter too much trying to find the host and shall all go to 1 spot without the host simply hiding somewhere.
    thanks kuja for helping me with the testing
    Last edited by Bunny; 09-14-2016 at 06:57 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Linzor (09-19-2016)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Event name: Guess the Rocket
    Description: this event will be hosted @ battle arena. The host will call you 1 by 1. The host must equip 1 admin rocket and a normal rocket (shark rocket, so it looks the same as admin rocket). The host will call someone down, near him/her.
    The host will then keep switching their rocket and the player must guess what rocket the host is holding. e.g. if the host is holding admin rocket, the player must type "admin" and may pass to other side.
    However if the player guess the rocket wrongly. He/she will be kicked out of room. This event will continue until there are 3 players alive.
    Rules: do as the host says.
    Tag: anything.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Bunny (09-18-2016), ImComming4U (09-19-2016)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Description: this event will be hosted @ battle arena. The host will call you 1 by 1. The host must equip 1 admin rocket and a normal rocket (shark rocket, so it looks the same as admin rocket). The host will call someone down, near him/her.
    The host will then keep switching their rocket and the player must guess what rocket the host is holding. e.g. if the host is holding admin rocket, the player must type "admin" and may pass to other side.
    However if the player guess the rocket wrongly. He/she will be kicked out of room. This event will continue until there are 3 players alive.
    I could see that work if you also switched at the same time with nades so it will be even more confusing for the player to know what it is. I guess it could take a really long time but doesn't hurt to test it out.

8. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (09-19-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    This is the same as the guess the nade one that Sam hosted multiple times (Phoenix' idea), just with rockets. But I guess this can work too.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Find the Mine (FTM)
    In this event the host will be wearing a ghost avatar and will be hiding a mine and the participates must find the mine and eat it.
    First to eat the mine will get 1 event point.
    This will be hosted in a big map such as; Supermario 3, Superflip, skill maps.
    The host/a helper first freezes everyone then slashes them with a training sword, and goes to hide the mine.
    Rules: No changing team.
    Follow the host's instructions.
    Room tags: [ni] [vamp] [ng] [f] [m]

11. The following user said thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

Mattie (10-06-2016)

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Find the Mine (FTM)
    In this event the host will be wearing a ghost avatar and will be hiding a mine and the participates must find the mine and eat it.
    The host/a helper first freezes everyone then slashes them with a training sword, and goes to hide the mine.
    Well we did try hosting it today and it went alright... I think it would be a fun addition. I personally liked the event.
    Last edited by Tenax; 10-06-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Find the Mine (FTM)
    Worked perfectly fine when we hosted it, I liked it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    die first (or change first to die to die by anything and this to first to die)
    tags: [ng][ni][ns]
    objective is for the host to make dying really hard and the first person to die wins, 5 rounds of possibly different maps
    rules: no /suicide

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread Information