Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Free for All Race//[NG][NS] Race (similar to event titles like survivor[sgo] or hunger games[glad] etc)
    Tags: [NG][NS][ESP]
    Unlike pretty much every event and race type, in this event players will be able to wear whichever item they want (so no swords, and no guns, only items), and they'll have to complete race courses like in the other types of race.

this would be free for all because there are a large variety of things you could do such as, use grenades (which if you didnt already know, was obligatory in order to finish the maps), use ice grenades that make a circle around them that freezes players in it, vials, and so on, but the objective would be to finish the map first. i personally know there wouldnt be the same winners every time atleast for a fair amount of time after it's official because something can always go wrong and its highly based on how people play with eachother, just like deathrace is.

some notes:

- keep in mind friendly fire should be on for things like grenade damage and ice grenades to come into affect
    - donor vials might be a problem, it depends on the host if he chooses those are allowed or not. keep in mind elunge isnt allowed in normal race, and the hosts can check it, so if someone does use donor vials when theyre not allowed, it can be checked aswell.

some might think there is little difference between this and lolrace. consider things like gravity change (which is a very large difference), ontop of the fact its FREE4ALL and players can kill eachother, slow eachother down, use vials, etc.
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-17-2017 at 11:42 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Charm Hye (06-16-2017), Ommadawn (06-16-2017), Stuwadie (06-17-2017)

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Free for All Race//[NG][NS] Race (similar to event titles like survivor[sgo] or hunger games[glad] etc)
    Tags: [NG][NS][ESP]
    Unlike pretty much every event and race type, in this event players will be able to wear whichever item they want (so no swords, and no guns, only items), and they'll have to complete race courses like in the other types of race.

this would be free for all because there are a large variety of things you could do such as, use grenades (which if you didnt already know, was obligatory in order to finish the maps), use ice grenades that make a circle around them that freezes players in it, vials, and so on, but the objective would be to finish the map first. i personally know there wouldnt be the same winners every time atleast for a fair amount of time after it's official because something can always go wrong and its highly based on how people play with eachother, just like deathrace is.

some notes:

- keep in mind friendly fire should be on for things like grenade damage and ice grenades to come into affect
    - donor vials might be a problem, it depends on the host if he chooses those are allowed or not. keep in mind elunge isnt allowed in normal race, and the hosts can check it, so if someone does use donor vials when theyre not allowed, it can be checked aswell.
    - if the difficulty ends up being too hard which i hardly imagine it would be, the gravity can be altered to perhaps [G75], but i dont have enough experience with an actual test event to say anything in that regard.
    I've discussed this with the Event Team and we reached a conclusion that it'll not really do any difference for the event list if we add this as an official event, it just sounds like a carbon copy of lolrace but with items allowed to be equipped, which I don't see a good outcome by it, but if another ET wishes to host lolrace whilst allowing items & FF, it's all up to them, even though I am strongly against it, so ye, I can't see why we should add this as a unique ''race idea'' when it's not really.

4. The following user said thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Mex (06-17-2017)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Make a rule which states that people cannot hang on the ceiling in the showerroom map while in a RFN event, please.

OT;

When the host is tumbling in the Stalker event, there is no way to know where he/she is. So either stop tumbling or equip visible weapons.
    Last edited by Fay; 07-02-2017 at 06:00 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Paris (07-02-2017)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Make a rule which states that people cannot hang on the ceiling in the showerroom map while in a RFN event, please.

OT;

When the host is tumbling in the Stalker event, there is no way to know where he/she is. So either stop tumbling or equip visible weapons.
    People are allowed to hang in any map on rfn. You players need to stop your whining about this, I am sorry that there's 1 particular map that you event winner circlejerkers don't win in consistently but to be honest that's too bad. I throw nades high on that map, I know my fellow ET's punish hangers as well.

That's literally the point. We are invisible. We can spend the ENTIRE round tumbling if we'd like, but then we move at snail pace. When our movement picks up we HAVE to switch to sword and then we're extremely noticeable. If you are tumbling, you can still hear footsteps, and if you are just running with weapon out you can still hear footsteps. Why do you have to recycle common complaints so hardcore and post it here. The only thing this post would need to complete it is
    " HOSTS CANT USE ROCKETS IN H&S "
    " OTHER HELPERS CANT MOVE AROUND IN EVENTS CUZ IT SCARES US AND MAKES US MOVE AND DIE "

8. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (07-02-2017)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I suggested this and got declined cuz it really sucked I came with another simple idea?

Name: FLIPS
    Mode: Gladiator
    Map: Stairway
    Room tags: [ng][ni][m]
    Objective: Flip each other to oblivion, first to get X amount of kills wins 3 eps, 2nd place earns 2 eps, 3rd place earns 1 ep.

10. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Aredus (07-27-2017)

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    I suggested this and got declined cuz it really sucked I came with another simple idea?

Name: FLIPS
    Mode: Gladiator
    Map: Stairway
    Room tags: [ng][ni][m]
    Objective: Flip each other to oblivion, first to get X amount of kills wins 3 eps, 2nd place earns 2 eps, 3rd place earns 1 ep.
    already have an event like this, GLADIATOR.
    The host can just put on Stairway if he/SHE wants!

Country
    Thanks
    Name: Catch me if you can or any name
    Mode : team training
    Map : dodgeball
    Room tags :[SNO][IA] and other tags
    Objective: the player who killed the host win an event point.
    notes : the host will be on blue team and players on red.
    the host will use admin vials to avoid being killed.
    the host should have normal hp/ap.
    the host can fight back if there are 15 players above.
    rules : no forcelagging / spiking and no f12

13. The following user said thank you to 38115476 for this useful post:

Aredus (07-28-2017)

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Naruto(king) View Post
    Name: Catch me if you can or any name
    Mode : team training
    Map : dodgeball
    Room tags :[SNO][IA] and other tags
    Objective: the player who killed the host win an event point.
    notes : the host will be on blue team and players on red.
    the host will use admin vials to avoid being killed.
    the host should have normal hp/ap.
    the host can fight back if there are 15 players above.
    rules : no forcelagging / spiking and no f12
    been suggested before, was hosted before by Sonji if i recall right. (duck hunt)

I'll test it myself soon though.
    Last edited by Eagle; 07-28-2017 at 01:13 AM.

15. The following user said thank you to Eagle for this useful post:

38115476 (07-28-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    This is a twist i came up with that a host can use in his DFD Event whenever he hosts it (which is never).
    by adding the [J0] tag to it, players can no longer get back up to the upper platforms as easily, which gives them an incentive to either medstyle or grenade their way up, slower than they would if they had the ability to jump. this also makes camping harder as you cannot jump over a grenade at your feet to avoid getting too much knockback from it which overall makes the game more intense and challenging.

17. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (07-28-2017)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Name: Lunge The Staff
    Objective: This event is hosted at Stairway map, This event is similar to the official event Flip The Staff, but you gotta use only daggers, your objective is to lunge the host off the edge (kill him by lunging him into oblivion).
    The host will have dagger only, and he'll be running around the map trying to survive.
    Rules: No using swords, No Macroing, No lagging/spiking & Don't camp.
    Room tags: [ng][ni][m].
    Last edited by Zabu; 08-11-2017 at 06:21 AM.

Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread Information