Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    My clan mates and I were doing some unusual TDMs today (using RTD and FPS mods) and we came up with a fun idea: Speedy dagger fights in the Turbo mode. I think it'd make a fun event with low gravity and speed modifiers added to it.

Examples:
    https://gfycat.com/PlumpPopularCrocodile
    https://gfycat.com/EnlightenedEmptyCondor
    it was already suggested and tested before ('Bumper cars' by me, with the [S300] tag so players fly away from a single slash and it resembled bumper cars), but it was concluded the event relies too much on how quickly players can spam their mouse and some might use macros aswell.

you could say a better idea is to use non-macro-able daggers like the level 0 one but then the event is pretty much the same as Gladiator except you force players to wear a certain weapon and switch up the tags to lower gravity or whatever and add somewhat of a [dmg3] modifier in the room aswell. I don't think it needs to be an event of its own because the host can switch up tags/change up the rules for existing events if he feels like it.

Share's Avatar ɟןǝsɹnoʎ ǝʌoן

Country
    Thanks
    New In-Game Event Suggestions:
    Duck Duck Goose:
    This event is similar to the real life duck duck goose game some of us have
    played as children. The players will create a circle. The host will walk around the circumference of
    said circle and shoot a player (with a training shotgun). That player will then have to chase the host
    in attempt to successfully slash him/her. If the player successfully slashes the host, the player returns
    to his/hers spot in the circle. If the player fails to slash the host, the player will be pkicked and the process
    will continue until there are a certain amount of players left (depending on the start size of the event).
    The remaining players will receive 1 event point each.
    Rules: No spamming the chat. Equip only training weapons.
    Room Tags: [ni]

Hot Potato:
    In this event, players will line up and flip the host one by one.
    The objective is to continue flipping the host (in the air) until the host has landed on the ground.
    While you are flipping the host, the host will keep track of how many times you have flipped.
    At the end of the event, the player with the most flips in the air will receive 3 event points,
    in the event of a tie, the players will go another round until there is a declared winner.
    This should be played in a map with a lane such as catacomb. In addition, before each player takes his/hers
    turn, the host will freeze everyone in order to avoid trolls.
    Rules: Do not disrupt other players. No spamming the chat.
    Room Tags: [ni][ng][esp]

Lucky Dice - taken from Hulk
    This event is all about luck, it's picking lucky [RTD] numbers.
    The host will be picking participants in order and will ask them
    what number would they like, it can either be higher/lower
    than 5. Let's say the host asked me which number
    would I like or higher/lower than 5, and I picked higher than 5,
    the host will re-spawn me so it shows me which number I got from the dice,
    let's say I got a number 9 that means it's higher than 5 so I continue to the next round,
    but If I got like lower than 5 let's say dice rolled me number 3
    and I picked higher than 5 I get kicked/slapped.
    This will keep going on until there are 3 participates left, first to get it wrong
    gets 1 event point, second place is 2 event points, and first place is 3 event points.
    Rules: No spamming the chat.
    Room tags: [ni] [ng] [ns] [rtd]

New Forum Events:
    Candyathon:
    In this event, the host will post descriptions of certain candy brands.
    The goal is to successfully decipher which candy is being described.
    For each correctly answered candy, you will receive an event point.
    Rules: Typical forum rules that can be found from other forum events

Get There (Reality Edition) - Idea originally from Bunny
    In this event, the host will post a list of places that you can go to in real life.
    For instance, the park, movie theater, library, restaurant, etc. The first user to
    take of picture of their forum name in that location will be granted 1 event point.

Guess the Food:
    In this event the host should zoom into an edible product, or even blur out an image.
    The first person to successfully answer what food is being shown will be rewarded one event point.

Sudoku:
    In this event the host should post a certain amount of sodoku boards at varying times,
    players must successfully complete the board and be the fastest in order to win an event point.
    Rules: Typical forum rules that can be found from other forum events.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Share for this useful post:

Nimer (08-01-2018), uwu (08-02-2018)

Neha's Avatar LoveYou>3000

Country
    Thanks
    Whats Up Guys ^9Ne^Aha^X Back Here Again
    Time To Suggest A New Event Idea

Title:Fact Or Bluff
    ~Its Like A Scramble
    Instructions:
    1-3 Event Maker Will Ask A Question(Any Question)
    Must Have A Theme
    Scrambled Word
    1 Correct Answer = 1 Point
    Themes Can Be Anything(History,Sports,Games,Movies,Etc...)
    Examples
    1st Round:+1 The Scramble
    1.)Opeth: The Theme Is Movie
    2.)PSDRIE AMN
    (Anyone Will Solve It)
    1 Correct Answer = 1 Point
    And The Answer Is = SPIDER MAN

Thats How Easy It Is

2nd Round:+2 Fact Or Bluff
    Question Time
    Opeth:Is The Brazil Country Is Also Knowed As The Country Of Soccer? Is It A Fact Or A Bluff
    ^9Ne^Aha^X:Fact
    Ommadawn:Fact
    Akimbo:BLuff
    Opeth:^9Ne^Aha^X+2

3rd Round:6 Words Will Be Asked Which____ Is The One That Most Or Within The Question
    Example
    What Are The Top 4 Biggest Country In The Whole World
    1.)Spain
    2.)Philippines
    3.)America
    4.)Russia
    5.)China
    6.)India

The First Person Who Gets The Right 4 Answers Will Be Chosen To Be The Winner
    ^9Ne^Aha^X:India Russia China India America!
    Opeth:^9Ne^Aha^X+3

Thats How Simple It Is So Have Fun! About Thinking This!
    Last edited by Neha; 08-01-2018 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Spilling mistake

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Clarify View Post
    New In-Game Event Suggestions:
    Duck Duck Goose:
    This event is similar to the real life duck duck goose game some of us have
    played as children. The players will create a circle. The host will walk around the circumference of
    said circle and shoot a player (with a training shotgun). That player will then have to chase the host
    in attempt to successfully slash him/her. If the player successfully slashes the host, the player returns
    to his/hers spot in the circle. If the player fails to slash the host, the player will be pkicked and the process
    will continue until there are a certain amount of players left (depending on the start size of the event).
    The remaining players will receive 1 event point each.
    Rules: No spamming the chat. Equip only training weapons.
    Room Tags: [ni]

Hot Potato:
    In this event, players will line up and flip the host one by one.
    The objective is to continue flipping the host (in the air) until the host has landed on the ground.
    While you are flipping the host, the host will keep track of how many times you have flipped.
    At the end of the event, the player with the most flips in the air will receive 3 event points,
    in the event of a tie, the players will go another round until there is a declared winner.
    This should be played in a map with a lane such as catacomb. In addition, before each player takes his/hers
    turn, the host will freeze everyone in order to avoid trolls.
    Rules: Do not disrupt other players. No spamming the chat.
    Room Tags: [ni][ng][esp]

Lucky Dice - taken from Hulk
    This event is all about luck, it's picking lucky [RTD] numbers.
    The host will be picking participants in order and will ask them
    what number would they like, it can either be higher/lower
    than 5. Let's say the host asked me which number
    would I like or higher/lower than 5, and I picked higher than 5,
    the host will re-spawn me so it shows me which number I got from the dice,
    let's say I got a number 9 that means it's higher than 5 so I continue to the next round,
    but If I got like lower than 5 let's say dice rolled me number 3
    and I picked higher than 5 I get kicked/slapped.
    This will keep going on until there are 3 participates left, first to get it wrong
    gets 1 event point, second place is 2 event points, and first place is 3 event points.
    Rules: No spamming the chat.
    Room tags: [ni] [ng] [ns] [rtd]

New Forum Events:
    Candyathon:
    In this event, the host will post descriptions of certain candy brands.
    The goal is to successfully decipher which candy is being described.
    For each correctly answered candy, you will receive an event point.

Get There (Reality Edition) - Idea originally from Bunny
    In this event, the host will post a list of places that you can go to in real life.
    For instance, the park, movie theater, library, restaurant, etc. The first user to
    take of picture of their forum name in that location will be granted 1 event point.

Guess the Food:
    In this event the host should zoom into an edible product, or even blur out an image.
    The first person to successfully answer what food is being shown will be rewarded one event point.

Sudoku:
    In this event the host should post a certain amount of sodoku boards at varying times,
    players must successfully complete the board and be the fastest in order to win an event point.
    Rules: Typical forum rules that can be found from other forum events.
    So here are my thoughts:

Duck Duck Goose - I believe we already have enough similar events where players need to hunt the host down with their melee, we really don't need another one of these. I also don't think it is possible to manage this event with the current player base, some people might stall, some might troll, hell some even might not understand the whole point of the event.

Hot Potato - It just isn't gonna work out very well as it might sound since there are some players who could literally flip you a thousand times non stop without failing, take leo as an example. It is good but I just think it is gonna take a lot of time, even longer than musical chairs.

Lucky Dice - Hmm, so.. A random number generator determines the winner? No please.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Spaceships

I have 2 variations for this event;
    Rocket version:
    Tags: [NI][NS][IA][G0][J300][ESP]
    Description: In team training gamemode, on the dodgeball map, players will be required to wear level 0 'rusty' rockets (weakest rockets in the game) and as the game starts youll notice the players dont even reach the floor, as their spawn point is elevated. The host will need to get to the ground using rockets aswell (shooting the wall above him will push him down). His second weapon would be an admin sg, and the objective of the players would be to shoot their teammates using the level 0 rockets they have. This will cause them to float both up and down chaotically and therefore any player that touches the ground must immediately leap off it or else the hoster will kill him.
    Rules: No lagging/spiking, no wearing anything else other than level 0 rocket (it has a unique model)

Since there is only 1 rocket of that level 0 kind, wearing another training rocket is also viable for getting around more easily.

Dagger version:
    Tags: [GLAD][ESP]
    Same as the rocket version, however players are now required to only wear level 0 daggers (that have a unique model aswell). If the event turns out on a stalemate when 2 last players are stuck in different heights, the host can summon everyone to the same height. This is easy because players cant change their height using daggers alone unless theyre already above one another.

Ground Don't Fall Down
    Tags: [G50~75][J0][NG][NS]
    This is a twist to the Don't Fall down event, in this event, the objective is the same but the twist is that the players can't jump, which makes them only able to get back up the McBricks map by using grenades.
    Rules are the same as Don't Fall Down's.

Circle Of Death
    Tags: [GLAD][ESP][S200]
    Description: The event can be held in any map with a large surface for people to stand on. Before the game begins everyone should equip a training sword/dagger. As the round starts everyone will be frozen and teleported into a circle made using mines (should be pretty big, considering 32 people will be playing, and not too dense to avoid the 30 max mines limit thing, even having spaces big enough for players to go through is fine, because the mines only represent a border) and friendly fire should be on. once everyone are frozen and are in the circle they will be unfrozen and a "deathmatch" of training swords will begin. players will be slashes pretty far back due to the tag [s200] which makes sword knockback twice as strong. The deathmatch will end by slashing people outside of the circle/making them take a mine. anyone who gets out of the circle/takes a mine will be slapped/killed by the host, which should spectate on the game from above. If the rounds take a long time the circle will gradually decrease in size by the host(s). 5/3 rounds will be hosted.
    Rules: no forcelagging/spiking/f12/etc, no teaming.

Do Da Dmg (DDD ) or you can call it DTD (do the dmg)
    Tags:[GLAD][ESP]
    Description: Can be hosted in whichever rather large map, however i think battle arena will be best for this. Players will be frozen and put up on 1 side of the map, and optionally 1 staff would join their team aswell. One by one they will be unfrozen and taken to the host, similar to circle of mines for example, the staff, which would have an admin sword on, (the host could be frozen using admin ice masdive, by a staff which would be on the other team, however thats optional if the host promises not to move) he would only be allowed to slash the person he unfroze. The unfrozen person will do his best to put in the most amount of damage before getting slashed (this can be followed by the dmg row in tab). Player with the most dmg every round would win an event point.

Death match H&S/ FF H&S
    Tags: [F][M]
    Description; This event can be hosted in any map a normal hide and seek is hosted. When the round starts the host will count down from 60 seconds and during that time players are free to kill each other making their odds to win higher. After 60 seconds everyone will be frozen and hoster will hunt as if its a normal H&S. Last player alive wins.
    Rules: No lagging in any way, no teaming (optional).
    Potential extra idea: add [VAMP] and challenge people to shoot rather than have to hide from other players for the risk of getting 1 hitted.

Speedy Deathmatch/Bumper cars
    Tags: [NG][NI][F][J0][ESP][S300]
    Explanation: This event can be hosted in the Arena/Dojo maps, and everyone should be equipping a rusty dagger before the event begins (the level 0 rusty dagger has a unique model therefore it's easily distinguishable). The game mode will be team training and friendly fire will be on. Once the round starts everyone will be moving extremely fast while holding a level 0 dagger and the goal is to kill everyone using it, something that might not be easy as the dagger only does a small amount of dmg and after every slash players will be knocked out pretty far from the slash, something you can also see in the 'bumper cars' event. Last player alive wins, there are 5 rounds so 5 points will be given in total.
    Rules: no using macros, no forcelagging/spiking.

Juggle Race
    Tags:[NI][NG][M][ESP]
    This event is hosted in the CyberSports map, this time the players are to go to the racing course. The players need to form a line up against the neon wall, and the staff is going to call players randomly to go to the other side and try to flip+juggle the staff member to the other side. The longest distance each round will earn an event point, or if it takes too long to host 5 rounds the points could also be given +3 for the winner +2 for the second place and +1 for the third place.
    Rules: No flipping/slashing the host when you're not called to do so. No wearing daggers since you can't flip with them. Players are to stand exactly where the staff member landed and will then be frozen.

Drifts
    Tags: [NI][NG][NS][ESP][VAMP]
    Explanation: The map would be DBZ, team training game-mode. players will be frozen in one of the bases, and unfrozen one by one. whenever a player is unfrozen he will get to the edge of the main platform (the path between the base and the platforms), and when the host says go the player will need to hold the W key permanently. due to the [S300] tag, players will be moving super quickly and actually drift quite a bit when moving their mouse. The host will slowly spread mines around the map, and the player needs to hold W for a set amount of time before he passes. Since they have the vamp tag, they will all have 1 hp and taking 1 mine would kill them. This goes on until there's a winner.
    Because of my lack of ability to test this event at the moment, I don't know whether the [VAMP] tag is needed cause if it's not it'll be more forgiving on making mistakes, and I also don't know if 5 rounds are okay or just 1 round and 3 winners with points distributed similarly to DBN's, and players get kicked once they die.
    Rules: no releasing your finger off the 'move forward' button. This event will require 2 hosts, one to place mines as the player is running and one to watch whether he's stopping or not.

First to be flipped (FTBF)
    Tags:[NG][NI][NS]
    Explanation: Hosted like FTD and DBN, host will be flipping in random directions and killing whoever is in the air, who got flipped by him. last player who hasn't been flipped will be kicked until 3 players remain, +3 for the first person to get flipped, +2 for the 2nd, +1 for the 3rd.
    Another idea to host this is using the stairway map, however I didn't actually test it so I'm not sure if it'll work or not. the difference is that people need to be killed by the host by getting flipped to oblivion, however there's the problem of players suiciding.

4 Sticks
    Tags:[NG][NI][F][M][ESP][VAMP]
    Explanation: This event is hosted in the 'Battle Arena' map. This event is quite similar to the Circle of Mines event and when the round starts players have 20 seconds to get to their respective base top. Host will then creative 4 lines of mines in which players have to go through one by one. player that hits the mine will die and get kicked. Points are given similar to the event circle of mines.
    Rules: no forcelagging/spiking, no going around the mines, no going if your name hasn't been said by the staff member hosting the event.

Die By Team
    Tags: [ni][esp]
    Explanation: This event is similar to the DBN event, yet its hosted in the Arena map and friendly fire should be on. Players are to spawn and begin deathmatch in which first player to die each round will be kicked. This goes on until 3 players are left and points are given just as they are given in DBN for the final 3.
    Rules: No forcelagging/spiking/macroing/nstepping, no teaming.

Also requesting that you test the following events from the ingame test events list as it seems those are not being tested at the moment:

DFD [GLAD]/King of the hill
    Tags: [S300][G75][ESP][GLAD]
    Explanation: the map is mcbrickz, and everyone should equip training swords. friendly fire should be on. when the game begins there will be a deathmatch between players like in DFD, where they will slash or massive each other to oblivion. last player standing wins a point. (5 rounds)
    Rules: no lagging/spiking, player who has a non-training sword when the game begins gets kicked.

Grenade the host
    Tags:[NG][NS]
    Players will equip training grenades before the round starts and the map would be stairway or mcbricks , players should kill the host by throwing grenades at him causing him to fall to oblivion (if you're wondering how he gonna know who killed him, if a grenade shoots someone to the air and he suicides (even after climbing/touching the walls) without him touching the floor again the kill would be of the person who naded him). if the host knows that he is going to suicide because he touched the floor again/ is about to fall then he should summon himself. this event is also partially DFD because players can grenade their teams to oblivion aswell.
    Rules: host shouldnt use swords and only tumble around, in mcbricks the host can use grenades too, no f12/lagging, yes u can medstyle to help yourself.

Rocket the Host
    Tags: [NG][NS]
    Description: In the same family as "Grenade the Host", this event will be held in either Stairways or in McBricks. Players will have no swords or items, and will be wearing training rockets. the game mode will be team training, with the host running from players wearing no items whatsoever.
    using the 'bug' where a rocket that hits you before u drop to oblivion gives you a kill, similar to the one described in grenade the host, it will be easy to tell who got the kill. Once the round starts players are also able to shoot their own teammates making them die since they have no swords.
    Successfully last hitting the host into oblivion will earn the killer 1 event point. Alternatively, being the last person on the team alive after everyone else died will also reward him 1 event point.
    Rules: you can wear any rocket you want, but training rockets have infinite ammo and therefore are probably the ones you wanna use since you dont have infinite ammo. No forcelagging/spiking.

Daniel's Avatar certified lover boy 𓅓

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Rocket the Host
    Tags: [NG][NS]
    Description: In the same family as "Grenade the Host", this event will be held in either Stairways or in McBricks. Players will have no swords or items, and will be wearing training rockets. the game mode will be team training, with the host running from players wearing no items whatsoever.
    using the 'bug' where a rocket that hits you before u drop to oblivion gives you a kill, similar to the one described in grenade the host, it will be easy to tell who got the kill. Once the round starts players are also able to shoot their own teammates making them die since they have no swords.
    Successfully last hitting the host into oblivion will earn the killer 1 event point. Alternatively, being the last person on the team alive after everyone else died will also reward him 1 event point.
    Rules: you can wear any rocket you want, but training rockets have infinite ammo and therefore are probably the ones you wanna use since you dont have infinite ammo. No forcelagging/spiking.[/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]
    Of all the events you wrote above, I personally think that 'Rocket the Staff' event has the highest chance to become an official event.
    In my opinion, this event is great in contrast to the other events which I already tested with my friends - I just think that these ideas won't work.
    Anyways, we'll still discuss regarding to the other events.

Credits to Charm-Hye for the avatar & signature pictures.

https://i.imgur.com/oL5MGf8.png
    #maayankusit.
    see you in 2024 ~

8. The following user said thank you to Daniel for this useful post:

Puma (08-21-2018)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Stop doing the *WARNING* thing in W2W, some of us are alt-tabbed/on our phone and do see it in time. It's W2W, not Simon Says.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Stop doing the *WARNING* thing in W2W, some of us are alt-tabbed/on our phone and do see it in time. It's W2W, not Simon Says.
    This phase has been there forever, I guess you just shouldn't be on phone if you want to win. Thank you

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Castiel (08-27-2018), Linzor (08-24-2018)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    oi i got new idea
    dont even ask how or why just hear me out ok?
    name: hear em or die
    Description: staff makes an easy road of mines with obstacles similar to that https://imgur.com/oLKCMhV
    there will be 8/16 teams, each 2 players together, one will be passing the obstacle blindfolded(looking back/up) and one will be guiding him through whispering or team chat.
    If a player doesnt have a team mate because he doesnt want that player he will either be kicked or the staff will be forced to choose teams himself
    good stuff right?
    map : battle arena
    tags : idk i forgot most of them tbh
    Last edited by braazts; 05-01-2019 at 04:16 AM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    first version:

normal medstyle but you allow players to use items, but they may only use grenades just like in DFD.
    the host will hunt normally (or both hosts) and players can throw grenades to propell themselves upwards to help them navigate the map or use the grenades to lose the hosts/make other players suicide.

second version:

same thing but players can use whichever items they want (which is easier to enforce). as a result, the map will be overrun with training grenades, mines and flash bangs while the host is hunting, spicing things up from the 1 bad hunter and half the players standing top and rubbing one out.
    if its possible for the devs to add training mines and training smoke grenades so players can use both infinitely, that would be gr8.

Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread Information