Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 548
  1. #401
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,286
    Thanked
    2,868
    Thanks
    1,241
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I like the first idea of Lava Duel, since if the player is out of clip before the match starts they can ask the host to respawn them, the 2nd idea of Player Based Lava I think no. I honestly believe Lava Duel is enough for us.
    I think that spawning players when they run out of clip (in the 2nd idea) is actually more valid than respawning in the first idea. I imagined the first event being in an open area with a circle of mines-like circle but relatively larger (about 2x as big) where 2 people are teleported in each time. The skillmap with a big spawning platform might be good for this. Additionally maybe make a quarter or half circle around walls and wall corners to maybe give room for medstyle and wall bouncing in there?
    Point is, i think both ideas could atleast use a short test to understand them and balance around difficulty (speed modifier in the 2nd idea to make players more susceptible to hitting mines while making little movement).
    Imo, the way the 2nd idea is gonna go, with atleast 10 players in the room, is like the normal lava event except no downtime because if you want to dodge mines placed by players you basically have to always move unless nobody is trying to throw mines at you (which would then maybe justify a global respawn). Not to mention, with players moving at hyper speeds whilst throwing mines, the mines get the players's velocity and actually land a very far distance from where they were thrown, allowing for very surprising mines appearing 'out ofnowhere'.

  2. #402
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,286
    Thanked
    2,868
    Thanks
    1,241
    A few suggestions for modifications to some events with the newest update that reduces respawn time in training rooms to 0 and adds RPG mode

    - Make events like deathmatch ~50 kills or even more instead of the lower number theyre assigned to, make it last somewhat close to a normal LMS event and now that the respawn time is 0 seconds (considering deathmatch and events like it are hosted in training mode), people will get kills alot faster (like in turbo).

    - With said increase to max kills, you can add the RPG modification to these events, since 50 kills allow players to get 5 'level up' things or maybe even more, if you decide to make it 100 kills.

  3. #403
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    590
    Thanked
    660
    Thanks
    146
    Find the Ex-Mine(FTM)

    At the first staff will freeze players at the base after the host will go somewhere in the map to place mines in one line then he calls 1by1, players have to choose 1 mine from that line who choose the wrong mine will be elimited from the event.
    first round: 1 real mine and 2 ex-mines ( 1-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who will
    choose real mine)
    2nd round: 2 real mines and 1 ex-mine ( 1-1-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who will
    choose real mine)
    3rd round: 2 real mines and 3 ex mines ( 1-1-1x-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who
    will choose real mine)
    4th round: 3 real mines and 2 ex mines ( 1-1-1-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who
    will choose real mine)
    5th round: this is hard round 4 real mines and 2 ex mine ( 1-1-1-1-1x-1x )
    Tags: [M] [ESP] [VAMP]
    Prize: +3 , +2 , +1 EP so 3 winners (Same like COM event) its a PVP event
    Hit Like button if you wanted to add this event to Event List

    ~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

    "Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky


    you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

  4. #404
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanked
    355
    Thanks
    620
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    A few suggestions for modifications to some events with the newest update that reduces respawn time in training rooms to 0 and adds RPG mode


    - Make events like deathmatch ~50 kills or even more instead of the lower number theyre assigned to, make it last somewhat close to a normal LMS event and now that the respawn time is 0 seconds (considering deathmatch and events like it are hosted in training mode), people will get kills alot faster (like in turbo).


    - With said increase to max kills, you can add the RPG modification to these events, since 50 kills allow players to get 5 'level up' things or maybe even more, if you decide to make it 100 kills.

    For your first suggestion, that would have to rely on the number of players that are in the room, most of the time we take into proportion the amount of people in the room as we set the required kill count. Additionally, we can add RPG tag to a room as a variation the same way we add RTD to an event.




    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Find the Ex-Mine(FTM)

    At the first staff will freeze players at the base after the host will go somewhere in the map to place mines in one line then he calls 1by1, players have to choose 1 mine from that line who choose the wrong mine will be elimited from the event.
    first round: 1 real mine and 2 ex-mines ( 1-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who will
    choose real mine)
    2nd round: 2 real mines and 1 ex-mine ( 1-1-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who will
    choose real mine)
    3rd round: 2 real mines and 3 ex mines ( 1-1-1x-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who
    will choose real mine)
    4th round: 3 real mines and 2 ex mines ( 1-1-1-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who
    will choose real mine)
    5th round: this is hard round 4 real mines and 2 ex mine ( 1-1-1-1-1x-1x )
    Tags: [M] [ESP] [VAMP]
    Prize: +3 , +2 , +1 EP so 3 winners (Same like COM event) its a PVP event
    Hit Like button if you wanted to add this event to Event List
    What did I just read? Your event idea is quite confusing to understand, from what I make from it; If you want people to seek mines we had an event named Find the Mine on the test events list and it was tested and we decided to decline it. If your suggestion is to seek the mines I would have to say no. Additionally we DO NOT have Training Mines, furthermore this is not a PvP event from what I have read.
    Also if this was to be hosted, I would assume the line of mines is remade exactly the way it was for the previous challenger, and that the host would summon each challenger to choose to consume 1 mine.
    Last edited by justRelax; 10-24-2019 at 08:32 AM.


    Spoiler!


  5. #405
    Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    488
    Thanked
    353
    Thanks
    123
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Lava Duel
    Tags: [NG][NS][J0 (no jump)][S200]
    Possible maps: Battle arena, Mine, Arena (other maps are possible, get creative with it, maybe draw an arena with admin mines?)
    Description: Players are frozen away from a small arena-type area, and called in 2 by 2 to the arena, unfrozen and will begin to fight, when they are only equipped with meds/ammos/mines. I have not looked into which type has the largest clip, but if an admin or developer could add something like training meds that have infinite clip and do nothing, it would be perfect for this event and other concepts i have in mind, not to mention outside of events usage. Anyways, players will fight 1v1 when the objective is to make the other player take a med. Since the arena is small, jumping is disabled and speed is enhanced, eventually it will fill up and the first person to eat a med will lose and get kicked.
    The winner will go to another side, like in circle of mines, until half of the players remain. This goes on until there are 3 winners.

    Note: this is also possible with more than 2 players at a time, where only 1 remains at the end of each fight.


    Player-based Lava event: same concept as lava, but players will be moving extra fast with the s200 tag, and will be the ones using mines. The host will respawn all players after a certain timeframe to allow them to get more mines, last 3 players alive win.
    Really nice suggestion Bunny, I like this idea seriously, it would be a serious hardcore twist over all common combat eventos, though I disagree with Bipo cause using VAMP would reduce the HPs to 1 for the other players when first 2 - 3 combats are made, in any case the player who goes out of bounds or eats a mine would get kicked and done, for the rest I just say that it's pretty nice and I have nothing else to add or say cause most of things to say were already said by my partners Bipo and Relax, but tbh I support this idea and I'm looking forward to see it at least tested a few times.

  6. The following user said thank you to Castiel for this useful post:

    Bunny (10-24-2019)

  7. #406
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    590
    Thanked
    660
    Thanks
    146
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    What did I just read? Your event idea is quite confusing to understand, from what I make from it; If you want people to seek mines we had an event named Find the Mine on the test events list and it was tested and we decided to decline it. If your suggestion is to seek the mines I would have to say no. Additionally we DO NOT have Training Mines, furthermore this is not a PvP event from what I have read.
    Also if this was to be hosted, I would assume the line of mines is remade exactly the way it was for the previous challenger, and that the host would summon each challenger to choose to consume 1 mine.
    -this event is guess/choose the mine event not to seek from hidden place
    -in every round host should replace mine in any order like [1 -1x -1] or [1x - 1 - 1] or [1 - 1- 1x] for each player
    -I heard that staffs got new items one of them is Ex-Mine(it won't deal any dmg if u take it, it will disappear)
    -Player has to choose one mine from the line(random order for each player - host decision)
    -VAMP mode so who will take real mine will die and out of the event
    -Luck based event

    ~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

    "Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky


    you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

  8. #407
    Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    488
    Thanked
    353
    Thanks
    123
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    -this event is guess/choose the mine event not to seek from hidden place
    -in every round host should replace mine in any order like [1 -1x -1] or [1x - 1 - 1] or [1 - 1- 1x] for each player
    -I heard that staffs got new items one of them is Ex-Mine(it won't deal any dmg if u take it, it will disappear)
    -Player has to choose one mine from the line(random order for each player - host decision)
    -VAMP mode so who will take real mine will die and out of the event
    -Luck based event
    We don't have such item, whatever you heard was wrong, we have admin rocketlauncher ex, besides as Relax said WE DON'T COUNT WITH TRAINING MINES OR ANY OTHER TYPE BESIDES NORMAL EFFECT ONES. Also this looks like a luck twist of find the mine which was already declined and since this event requieres items that we don't have aswell as it is pretty confusing, I'd say this event will not even get to a serious consideration in any case.

  9. #408
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,518
    Thanked
    563
    Thanks
    1,639
    Black Hawk Down

    Tags: GLAD, M, ESP
    Map: Battle arena
    Description: This is a duel event. First of all the Event moderator will summon and freeze all players at one side of the map. The ET will then unfreeze 2 people at a time and the 2 players will go hang on the pillar at the center of the map. Host will make a countdown and then the 2 players will have to fight each other while staying airborne. They can only bounce off the pillar and the 4 walls circling the pillar (the circle basically). If you touch the ground, you lose. If you die, you lose. You can't ever land on something because then you lose, this includes standing on the pillar or the 4 walls around the pillar.

    All melee weapons are allowed.

    This is a glad event, which means that the objective would be more to push the other one out of the area so they hit the ground rather than attempting to kill them. If one person would for example try push the other one towards the ground, and both end up hitting the ground, then whoever hit the ground first lose.

    The one who wins will go to the other side of the map and wait and the loser will have to go back to where he was first frozen. After everyone has done their first round, they will do a 2nd round but people who won their first round will only fight others who won, and people who lost will only fight other people who lost. If you lose 2 times then you're out (kicked or a spectator). So it's basically a bracket. Winner gets 3 points, 2nd place gets 2 and 3rd place gets 1 point.

    Rules: No touching any ground, no macros, no delaying on purpose. No teamwork, which means that if you forfeit by default you just get kicked instead. No lagging/spiking. No switching sides, if you lost then you can't go to the side of the winners, if you do then you get kicked.
    Last edited by Linzor; 11-01-2019 at 06:07 AM.

  10. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

    Castiel (10-24-2019), Faky (10-24-2019)

  11. #409
    Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Country
    Posts
    77
    Thanked
    61
    Thanks
    24
    name: lolrocketman
    tag: same as rocketman
    same old rocketman only with lower gravity(G50)
    this could open the possibility to host rocketman in harder maps like stairway lost shrine scoutzknives nexus-base skyline etc
    naturally this event can be hosted in normal rocketman maps as well
    the host can use sword to avoid falling off the map if it's a harder map

  12. #410
    Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    488
    Thanked
    353
    Thanks
    123
    Originally Posted by Complaint View Post
    name: lolrocketman
    tag: same as rocketman
    same old rocketman only with lower gravity(G50)
    this could open the possibility to host rocketman in harder maps like stairway lost shrine scoutzknives nexus-base skyline etc
    naturally this event can be hosted in normal rocketman maps as well
    the host can use sword to avoid falling off the map if it's a harder map
    Hi Complaint, your suggestion is interesting but it's not something like WOW, basically you want a rocketman with higher jumps, I'm willing to try it out some day but tbh probably the users would hate it cause they would have higher chances of suiciding when running away and doubtfully they enjoy something like that. I would set it in 75 85 the G instead of 50 cause with so high jumps one miss calculation and most users would end up suiciding and complaining besides it too simple at least from my pov

  13. The following user said thank you to Castiel for this useful post:

    Complaint (10-26-2019)

Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)