Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Remove 80 damage rule in wall to wall event.

Enable Friendly Fire and GOD MODE in the following events: Lunge the staff, Flip the staff & Dont fall down.

Start hosting Friendly fire frenzy in other maps besides Arena (Delta, Wall2Wall, Dojo...)

Allow players to use whatever items they want in Dont fall down. (Worst thing they can use is landmines, the event is called dont fall down so try not to fall down or die by avoiding mines)

2. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Bunny (03-06-2020)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Name: idk yet
    Objective: this event takes place in McBrickz map, players and the host will have Landmines equipped, goal is simple, players will have to place mines against other players to make them fall into oblivion and die, last player alive wins, but to make it a bit harder, players won't have melee weapons on, and lower gravity and higher speed, once a player takes a mine it will stun him and push him to oblivion. when players run out of mines, then it's the host's turn to start placing mines.
    Roomtags: [ng][ns][s300][g75]

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    It isn't the massive tag at fault here its just the low delay of admin melee equipment and the host can spam the sword by having two alternate fire keys due the low delay, there is nothing that needs to be changed and we certainly won't remove massive from those events.
    The [M] tag that removes massives from the room is known to be buggy, im not much of a pure glad player myself but you can ask those who are (like leon for example), and they'll tell you all about how buggy it is when considering recoil on blocks.
    I don't see why you would certainly not disable the usage of the tag, the tag PREVENTS massive not enables them, theyre enabled by default. I think giving players the risk of using a massive would make them more aware of what they should be doing in such events and not simply block then run away by slashing the host. If they accidentally massive, the host can chase them down.
    Additionally, I believe removing this tag (which disables massives, thus enabling them) will make rounds in said events shorter, as a result of what i stated earlier.

Regardless of what you decide to do at the end of the day, Attributes Touchdown, an event which is basically budget W2W+Run From Sword, does not have [M], which means players can massive. How is it different from the others?

Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Tried this event out and the feedback I got from it stated "With G75 its already hard for many people and with G85 its making it even harder", this might have potential as a VIP event variation but as an official event to be changed to G85, that would make it even harder for players than it already is.
    This probably isn't something you should be implementing every time you host the event, it's just something you should keep in mind because of the big skill discrepancy that often occurs in this event. If you see potential for very long rounds (considering who joined), then consider remaking the room with G85 instead.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    • Update King of The Hill to allow usage of any melee weapon. Anyone who wishes to use daggers or largeswords shouldn't have the option prevented, Due to the god tag. Katanas are naturally the best choice, but if someone wishes I think they should be allowed to wear whatever.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    A variation for king of the hill;

New Tags: [G300][GOD][ESP][S200][GLAD]
    Description: Instead of McBricks, the map would be darker. Players will be summoned to the area with the holes in the floor, and they cant get out due to being unable to climb with G300. Players may wear any time of dagger except speedy. The objective is to slash your teammates to make them fall into the hole, and thus die due to the high gravity and it being an inevitable death. The last player to not be in a hole/alive wins 1 ep.
    • The speed is adjustable to make it easier/harder to kill people.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Remove 80 damage rule in wall to wall event.
    That rule exists for players to not slash staff members, without this rule it may give an incentive for players to slash staff members. Even if players wear training swords they still cannot slash us during a phase though, anyway the players who using training melee equipment are in the minority and most of them use melee equipment which deals damage.

Enable Friendly Fire and GOD MODE in the following events: Lunge the staff, Flip the staff & Dont fall down.
    GOD mode is already enabled in all of the following events. Though it is possible to remove GOD from Don't Fall Down due to the existence of Admin Training Rocket / Predator. As for adding Friendly Fire to those events, it is a possiblity as a variation to spice things up but I don't think it is a good idea for a pernament change.

Start hosting Friendly fire frenzy in other maps besides Arena (Delta, Wall2Wall, Dojo...)
    Friendly Fire Frenzy is hosted in maps where the host can be said to be in the center, no one I know hosts it in Delta, but indeed it can be hosted in Dojo, Wall2Wall, TerraceInTheSky, and Dodgeball just off the top (and I do it in some of those listed).

Allow players to use whatever items they want in Don't Fall Down. (Worst thing they can use is landmines, the event is called dont fall down so try not to fall down or die by avoiding mines)
    We will discuss about this internally, however I personally don't think it is a good idea to allow landmines since it encourages camping.

Name: idk yet
    Objective: this event takes place in McBrickz map, players and the host will have Landmines equipped, goal is simple, players will have to place mines against other players to make them fall into oblivion and die, last player alive wins, but to make it a bit harder, players won't have melee weapons on, and lower gravity and higher speed, once a player takes a mine it will stun him and push him to oblivion. when players run out of mines, then it's the host's turn to start placing mines.
    Roomtags: [ng][ns][s300][g75]
    It may work, but if that is the case this will further strengthen my argument about not allowing landmines in Don't Fall Down if we were to make a separate event just to allow it. Will also discuss about this event but personally I do have the feeling that we do have quite a number of events that already exist in McBrickz.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Update King of The Hill to allow usage of any melee weapon. Anyone who wishes to use daggers or largeswords shouldn't have the option prevented, Due to the god tag. Katanas are naturally the best choice, but if someone wishes I think they should be allowed to wear whatever.
    This may be plausible will discuss this with the rest of the team, but if anything is certain if we do allow this, the one thing we would not allow are speedy daggers. Also I am a bit concerned with players using Kodachis with low delay, but then again chaotic is good from time to time.

A variation for king of the hill;

New Tags: [G300][GOD][ESP][S200][GLAD]
    Description: Instead of McBricks, the map would be darker. Players will be summoned to the area with the holes in the floor, and they cant get out due to being unable to climb with G300. Players may wear any type of dagger except speedy. The objective is to slash your teammates to make them fall into the hole, and thus die due to the high gravity and it being an inevitable death. The last player to not be in a hole/alive wins 1 ep.
    The speed is adjustable to make it easier/harder to kill people.
    This is quite an interesting event, though if I were to come up with a name I would choose Whack a Mole, also in addition to Gravity being set to 300, I believe there can be some modifications done for the jump modifier so if players get slashed into a hole they can't tumble up or hopefully climb up. Anyhow will also bring this up with the team.

Spoiler!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-11-2020 at 12:43 AM.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Angee (03-11-2020), Camel (03-11-2020), DonFire (03-11-2020)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    a new rule for w2w event: no training swords so ppl stop ruining the event by slashing the host every round and running, makes the host stop every 5 seconds to deal with "who slashed me" and checking replays, too much work for a stupid reason.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Divine (03-21-2020), justRelax (03-21-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    bump.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Stop using lunges in run from goblin. The lunge is buggy and very unfair considering the map constraints, as you can see in these short clips:
    https://puu.sh/Fjd5X/efe77d5739.mp4
    https://puu.sh/FjdHX/e5e075a4ec.mp4
    https://puu.sh/FjdpK/a4f906c869.mp4
    https://puu.sh/Fjdw5/5fbf542b77.mp4
    I'd say no because that would be crippling the event, the lunge has a delay (and makes slashing afterwards a pain), and if you were hit by the dagger, than you were unlucky, just how you were unlucky in Run From Long Sword / Dagger if you got killed through walls.

Spoiler!

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread Information