Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 548
  1. #451
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanked
    2,851
    Thanks
    1,233
    • In the various types of race events; enable the new [tp] tag and allow for much harder than supermario3 and race maps. This includes the V5-12 skillmaps. Also, in such circumstances, allow speedy daggers.
    • 2 chances HNS: enable [tp] tag in HNS, allowing players to save an additional save location upon being found, which they can teleport to (this works i believe regardless of whether they are frozen or not). Basically, the host has to find each player twice. This means the maps would be smaller usually, to keep the rounds short.
    Last edited by Bunny; 04-12-2020 at 01:57 PM.

  2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

    Camel (04-12-2020)

  3. #452
    ben105's Avatar Detective Conan

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Posts
    250
    Thanked
    7
    Thanks
    16
    1.
    Name will be the apocalypse can not think of a better name for it now
    Dodgeball with only sword equipped and with ff on +(vamp).this will be a fun event GUARANTEED .one can wait till 1 hp and sneak for a kill
    people will be on their best guard because of vamp. and also there will be 2 ways to win. dodgeball is already fun but with this combined will be ultimate.



    2.{i got no name for this}
    For this event the host will be placing landmines across the map and the last person alive wins the event
    the roomtag must have [s300 or something the tag which makes players move fast like sonic] and (+no gravity by no gravity i mean the one players can not jump.) Sry i do not really know the room tags/mods anymore
    They are 2 ways to play this event:
    1. is with vamp and players got like sword/dagger/weapon equipped. Since The host is also moving fast like sonic, It will be really hard for players to aim/hit the host and if they do , they will regain hp because of the tag (vamp). this makes the chances of surviving higher and fun

    2 way is the same roomtag but with (ns).
    i recommend playing this event in a small map like dojo, sewer, elementary ,jail. but if the host got time and patience he can host it in maps like castle,town,etc



    3. Massive hunt or BOOMCHAKALAka event
    Players wil have no weapon equipped and the host will be hunting players with only massive and flip. last person alive gets 1 ep
    i recommend doing this in a small map like sewer. i am not sure if et/gms can spam massive but if they can that will make this event work really and can be played in almost every map


    Is this a good event idea?
    Last edited by ben105; 04-28-2020 at 06:49 PM.

  4. #453
    Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Country
    Posts
    288
    Thanked
    190
    Thanks
    107
    2.{i got no name for this}
    For this event the host will be placing landmines across the map and the last person alive wins the event
    the roomtag must have [s300 or something the tag which makes players move fast like sonic] and (+no gravity by no gravity i mean the one players can not jump.) Sry i do not really know the room tags/mods anymore
    They are 2 ways to play this event:
    1. is with vamp and players got like sword/dagger/weapon equipped. Since The host is also moving fast like sonic, It will be really hard for players to aim/hit the host and if they do , they will regain hp because of the tag (vamp). this makes the chances of surviving higher and fun

    2 way is the same roomtag but with (ns).
    i recommend playing this event in a small map like dojo, sewer, elementary ,jail. but if the host got time and patience he can host it in maps like castle,town,etc



    I liked the idea of the second event, a mining event spread all over the map sounds very fun to play.
    But it has its cons, for us the TET will not be easy to hunt this event, because we do not have the admin mines.
    I think it should be hosted on large maps like Town because in sewer or dojo players will die quickly and will not be able to see the staff while planting the mines, since you say there will be "S300" and high gravity.

    I think I would give it a name like Don't eat the Mines / Flee from the mines.

  5. #454
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    590
    Thanked
    650
    Thanks
    146
    Originally Posted by ben105 View Post
    1.
    Name will be the apocalypse can not think of a better name for it now
    Dodgeball with only sword+(vamp).this will be a fun event GUARANTEED .one can wait till 1 hp and sneak for a kill
    people will be on their best guard because of vamp. and also there will be 2 ways to win. dodgeball is already fun but with this combined will be ultimate.



    2.{i got no name for this}
    For this event the host will be placing landmines across the map and the last person alive wins the event
    the roomtag must have [s300 or something the tag which makes players move fast like sonic] and (+no gravity by no gravity i mean the one players can not jump.) Sry i do not really know the room tags/mods anymore
    They are 2 ways to play this event:
    1. is with vamp and players got like sword/dagger/weapon equipped. Since The host is also moving fast like sonic, It will be really hard for players to aim/hit the host and if they do , they will regain hp because of the tag (vamp). this makes the chances of surviving higher and fun

    2 way is the same roomtag but with (ns).
    i recommend playing this event in a small map like dojo, sewer, elementary ,jail. but if the host got time and patience he can host it in maps like castle,town,etc



    3. Massive hunt or BOOMCHAKALAka event
    Players wil have no weapon equipped and the host will be hunting players with only massive and flip. last person alive gets 1 ep
    i recommend doing this in a small map like sewer. i am not sure if et/gms can spam massive but if they can that will make this event work really and can be played in almost every map


    Is this a good event idea?
    1. Dodgeball with sword? I didn't get this Idea
    2. This event already existed "Lava", you just added twist 300 speed and VAMP mode
    due to 300-speed players cannot have the chance to live more than 2 sec
    3. This event idea doesn't have a fair chance, host needs to aim player in this event and some of the people already suggest this Idea and got declined

    ~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

    "Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky


    you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

  6. #455
    Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Country
    Posts
    879
    Thanked
    69
    Thanks
    1,175
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    • In the various types of race events; enable the new [tp] tag and allow for much harder than supermario3 and race maps. This includes the V5-12 skillmaps. Also, in such circumstances, allow speedy daggers.
    • 2 chances HNS: enable [tp] tag in HNS, allowing players to save an additional save location upon being found, which they can teleport to (this works i believe regardless of whether they are frozen or not). Basically, the host has to find each player twice. This means the maps would be smaller usually, to keep the rounds short.
    1- The host can use already these maps and in the past I've seen it used. But this would require remaking of the room for lets say these maps, which I personally wouldn't mind trying, but [TP] shouldn't be used. Unless the host wants it to be used, I personally wouldn't. P.s: this can take hours with the TP tag.


    2- No. lol... I can imagine how many players would abuse it and TP to places of other players. And making a rule against that is just a reach, not a good idea.


    Originally Posted by ben105 View Post
    1.
    Name will be the apocalypse can not think of a better name for it now
    Dodgeball with only sword+(vamp).this will be a fun event GUARANTEED .one can wait till 1 hp and sneak for a kill
    people will be on their best guard because of vamp. and also there will be 2 ways to win. dodgeball is already fun but with this combined will be ultimate.



    2.{i got no name for this}
    For this event the host will be placing landmines across the map and the last person alive wins the event
    the roomtag must have [s300 or something the tag which makes players move fast like sonic] and (+no gravity by no gravity i mean the one players can not jump.) Sry i do not really know the room tags/mods anymore
    They are 2 ways to play this event:
    1. is with vamp and players got like sword/dagger/weapon equipped. Since The host is also moving fast like sonic, It will be really hard for players to aim/hit the host and if they do , they will regain hp because of the tag (vamp). this makes the chances of surviving higher and fun

    2 way is the same roomtag but with (ns).
    i recommend playing this event in a small map like dojo, sewer, elementary ,jail. but if the host got time and patience he can host it in maps like castle,town,etc



    3. Massive hunt or BOOMCHAKALAka event
    Players wil have no weapon equipped and the host will be hunting players with only massive and flip. last person alive gets 1 ep
    i recommend doing this in a small map like sewer. i am not sure if et/gms can spam massive but if they can that will make this event work really and can be played in almost every map


    Is this a good event idea?
    1- I don't understand the idea? You suggesting for us to have FF on while hosting dodgeball. That can be done by the host, I don't feel it is necessary to create a whole event for it. Just suggest to the host to do something of that sort every once and awhile. If they agree, why not. But I don't believe even if they add [VAMP] it is NOT necessary to wait for the HP to drop.

    2- There is an event that is called lava, I encourage you to check it @ the Event List. But maybe if they mess with the tags a bit, it can also hosted that way. Depending on the host again.

    3- et/gm cannot spam it, no. And the idea seems hard to execute, maybe think more about it? I don't know

    Overall, thank you for suggesting, stay awesome ben
    Last edited by Tenax; 04-28-2020 at 07:02 PM.

  7. #456
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,886
    Thanked
    467
    Thanks
    753
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    • 2 chances HNS: enable [tp] tag in HNS, allowing players to save an additional save location upon being found, which they can teleport to (this works i believe regardless of whether they are frozen or not). Basically, the host has to find each player twice. This means the maps would be smaller usually, to keep the rounds short.
    This event sounds fun, it definitely gives the event an extra spice.
    and as we know, HnS can be boring for players since they don't do much other than hang; that includes my self, the ability to have another chance sounds fun & would attract me to participate in the HnS event.

  8. The following user said thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

    Bunny (04-28-2020)

  9. #457
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanked
    2,851
    Thanks
    1,233
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    1- The host can use already these maps and in the past I've seen it used. But this would require remaking of the room for lets say these maps, which I personally wouldn't mind trying, but [TP] shouldn't be used. Unless the host wants it to be used, I personally wouldn't. P.s: this can take hours with the TP tag.
    Never in the past half a year have i seen a race map that isnt race or supermario3, except 1 or 2 times that they used skillmap 13 that was made by stephanm. It doesnt have to be a remake, this can just be a full event with 5 different skillmaps/same skillmap twice. Currently every map valid for racing outside of the 3 i mentioned, is almost always going to have no winners without [tp] so adding it would open up these options. The reason you dont see those maps used in race anymore is simply because when they were used, there were no winners.
    P.S: this will not take hours, as this is a race and not a training room for chatting while doing the map. a map like skillmap v5 can take no longer than 5 minutes if you have people who can race (do note that some rounds in some events take 20+ minutes per round).

    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    2- No. lol... I can imagine how many players would abuse it and TP to places of other players. And making a rule against that is just a reach, not a good idea. [/COLOR]
    Players already abuse their right to annoy other players by hiding with them before the countdown ends. If players want to annoy other player locations by hiding with them, not enabling this tag is not gonna stop it, because its already happening.

  10. #458
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,397
    Thanked
    346
    Thanks
    605
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Never in the past half a year have i seen a race map that isnt race or supermario3, except 1 or 2 times that they used skillmap 13 that was made by stephanm. It doesnt have to be a remake, this can just be a full event with 5 different skillmaps/same skillmap twice. Currently every map valid for racing outside of the 3 i mentioned, is almost always going to have no winners without [tp] so adding it would open up these options. The reason you dont see those maps used in race anymore is simply because when they were used, there were no winners.
    P.S: this will not take hours, as this is a race and not a training room for chatting while doing the map. a map like skillmap v5 can take no longer than 5 minutes if you have people who can race (do note that some rounds in some events take 20+ minutes per round).
    I don't know about others but when I host Race / Deathrace the maps I choose are 2 Race, 2 SuperMario, and 1 Skillmap assorted, though maybe it can be made that we do a few more skillsmaps rather than 2 of the most known racing maps.


    Spoiler!


  11. #459
    🏍️💨💨💨

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    542
    Thanked
    361
    Thanks
    108
    Name: Last on the island

    Objetive:
    Here is to stay standing
    The host must throw training grenades
    Everyone must be in the right place
    Surround the other spaces with mines to prevent someone from escaping
    Use ESP if necessary
    The host must throw grenades which makes everyone fall and others fly away,there goes the detail, those who fly must return to the same place without stepping elsewhere, the player who falls somewhere else will be eliminated.

    If you are in the air do your best to return do the correct island without committing suicide.

    -No one should have sword, sg, meds, nothing.

    https://imgur.com/a/t9RQtl8


    Goodluck.

  12. #460
    Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Country
    Posts
    790
    Thanked
    616
    Thanks
    398
    Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    Name: Last on the island

    Objetive:
    Here is to stay standing
    The host must throw training grenades
    Everyone must be in the right place
    Surround the other spaces with mines to prevent someone from escaping
    Use ESP if necessary
    The host must throw grenades which makes everyone fall and others fly away,there goes the detail, those who fly must return to the same place without stepping elsewhere, the player who falls somewhere else will be eliminated.

    If you are in the air do your best to return do the correct island without committing suicide.

    -No one should have sword, sg, meds, nothing.

    https://imgur.com/a/t9RQtl8


    Goodluck.
    I honestly don't think this will work for different reasons:

    Would be hard to summon many players (15+) at one of those rocks, they will be blocking each other and they all might end up suiciding before we even start.

    In this event, players don't have anything to do besides waiting for their own death, makes me wonder, is it really fun? (IMO I don't think players will enjoy playing it)

    We already have (almost) a similar official event like this one with the same objective, It's called Don't Fall Down but it's Players vs Players (Players have to fight their teammates to make them fall into the oblivion by throwing training grenades at each other, last alive wins) I suggest you check the Event List thread for more info.


    Anyway, Zaku, Thanks for your time and effort and that is just my opinion, after all, I don't mind testing this event with you In-Game and see how it goes and maybe if I can understand it more and do something to improve it and make it more reasonable, contact me whenever you are online.
    Last edited by Zabu; 04-29-2020 at 10:29 AM.

  13. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

    Zaku (04-30-2020)

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)