Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Makarov View Post
    I'll act as the middle man since i know what he means and I know you don't

The event will be called "Last spam"
    The aim of the event is to be the last person to copy the phrase or word the staff member says before the game room is muted by a staff member.
    So for example you would say a phrase such as "Makarov is sexy". Then the players will have to spam that and then the staff member mutes the room and whoever was the last person to say "Makarov is sexy" would win 1 event point.

^This is Surfen's idea and I'm not trying to say it's mine.
    No spam events, ain't no body got fun or time for that.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    ok Sorry

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    [Suggestion] Event : KTET = Kill The Event Team's : basically and simple , the host's will use ring hp 5k below , and the event team's will count to 5 then run for the players if one players kill one event team got a 1point , the event team's can hide can run but cant shoot the players , Map example : (Town , Mansion) .

Event : FTSC = Find The Santa Claus : first : this event is good at all ,
    Here you have two or more staff, a staff wear a Santa Claus and those staff will count 50sec to hide, and turned Santa Set will hide someplace where. Map Example (Prison, Stairway) u can used the big map ..

Thanks!
    Best Buddy EV3R !!!

thats all.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    [Suggestion] Event : KTET = Kill The Event Team's : basically and simple , the host's will use ring hp 5k below , and the event team's will count to 5 then run for the players if one players kill one event team got a 1point , the event team's can hide can run but cant shoot the players , Map example : (Town , Mansion) .

Event : FTSC = Find The Santa Claus : first : this event is good at all ,
    Here you have two or more staff, a staff wear a Santa Claus and those staff will count 50sec to hide, and turned Santa Set will hide someplace where. Map Example (Prison, Stairway) u can used the big map ..

Thanks!
    I don't think we will add a 5000 HP/AP rings just because it will be useful in 1 event. We already host similar events like Kill The Ghost, Flip The Staff. Plus, if the Staff members runs fast enough, wall run, we could host Kill The GM (with normal HP/AP). A map like Stairway would makes things more difficult.

Now for your 2nd event. We also host an event called "Kill The Player" works with staff members also. I host a similar event called Kill The Zombies (The players are the Zombies). I get 2 random players to dress up as zombies or get the same avatar and ready up. Then the rest of the players try to Kill the 2 players. I noticed that this is very similar to your FTSC event. I like how you're thinking of Christmas style events though. Maybe I could get 2 players to dress up as Santa Claus and host Kill The Player Event.

Also, The problem with your suggestion is the 50 seconds part. I don't think the players will wait for 50 seconds at spawn while the Staff relocate. It will take to much work to make the players wait at spawn for 50 seconds I can guarantee that. We could use teleport but then the event will be based on luck as the spawn points on the map are random spot.

So, both your events are pretty much the same thing because we're not adding 5k HP/AP rings.

Keep thinking guys! *\(^o^)/*
    Last edited by Kira; 12-05-2013 at 05:35 AM.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    LMS+Kill the staff
    The goal is to be the last player alive or to kill the staff

The Staff's hp is normal
    Mods: [NI]
    Guns is allow to kill the staff
    I wish you liked it
    If you didnt understood i will try to let you understand

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by «Surfen»¼ View Post
    LMS+Kill the staff
    The goal is to be the last player alive or to kill the staff

The Staff's hp is normal
    Mods: [NI]
    Guns is allow to kill the staff
    I wish you liked it
    If you didnt understood i will try to let you understand
    Both of the events already exist.
    LMS is being hosted by either GM's or ET's (mostly) daily.

Kill the staff isn't gonna be a long event and I don't think people will enjoy it.
    There's already that type of event but it's called Flip the Staff.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Event: Rocketman
    Tags: [NI][NG][NS]
    Host item & playstyle: rockets, all you do is tumble and walk while holding the rocket and slowly shoot (non spam)
    Ideal map(s): Garden

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    Event : KILL
    Tags : Work in progress.
    Host item/ Play style : Admin guns to kill the players who lose the game. Basically, the object of the game is to follow whatever the ET does. People who know skateboarding and or biking and that are into tricks will know this game. It is commonly known as 'HORSE'. What the players wants to do is follow the ET's tricks EXACTLY, It could be from a simple jump, laugh, slash, to a wall climb or somewhat complicated maneuver, players will go one at a time to ensure that tricks are being imitated EXACTLY. To win the game, do not spell 'KILL' ( I thought about it, and 4 mistakes seems like a lot to give to each player, since it's one by one ) But this is still a work in progress, feel free to give feedback. I was mainly thinking, if you mess up the trick the ET has performed, then you should die after making the mistake.

Ideal map(s) : Any map would do I believe, except for the higher skill map's where oblivion is everywhere.

Zeal's Avatar (¤_¤) (Ö_Ö) (∩_∩) (╰_╯)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Both of the events already exist.
    LMS is being hosted by either GM's or ET's (mostly) daily.

Kill the staff isn't gonna be a long event and I don't think people will enjoy it.
    There's already that type of event but it's called Flip the Staff.
    I think what he meant was merging LMS & kill the staff . Zone/Tomer hosted this before when he was Trial GM . Anyway , we'll try this event next time .
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5v40vd&s=8

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Event: hentai is cool
    Tags: [NG] [NI]
    Map: The map required for this event needs to be floorless. So if a dev could remake Hall without a floor, that would be great.
    Description: Goal of the event for the players is to simply be the last one alive (LMS). Instead of it being a normal LMS, players will be fighting to stay alive while in the air instead of on ground.Friendly fire will be on. Melee weapons only (Team Gladiator or the NG,NI tags). Not only will you have the challenge to stay air born so you don't fall into oblivion, you also have other players who are trying to make you fall (Friendly Fire).
    This LMS variation provides new challenges and shows who the best wall cancelers are. Players who like to scale walls and fly through maps would enjoy this event. With FF on, players are able to hunt down opponents and slash them down to oblivion thus giving more action and challenge to the event.

This event is easy to host and enjoyable for the players. Rounds would be quick (or even long, depending on the players skills) and full of action.The hoster will be doing nothing but host and spectate (unless the remaining players decide to be little bitches and stay away from each other. That's when the hoster can intervene and chase them).Nonetheless, the challenge comes from mainly the players themselves.
    Since it will be a floorless map, the hoster's spawn point will have to be place out of reach from the players and prevents them from falling into oblivion. For example, the spawn point in the map "Dodgeball". The map used for this event should be similar to of that one (invisable floor above the map for the hoster to spectate without dying). Player spawns would be in the air so they will have time to dash to a wall and save themselves before falling down.

This event mainly depends on if a dev nice enough to make a map without a floor. Hall would be the perfect map to do so because it is a nice and small map that also has pillars that could be used for hiding or going from pillar to pillar to reach another side of the map.

Floorless Hall map can even be used in normal modes such as DM/TDM/DUEL (basically any mode) to give it that "air duel" type gameplay.
    So not only do you get a fun, easy to host event, but also a new challenging way to play the game.

11. The following user said thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

SuperShotty (12-22-2013)

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information