Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Addition to the 'Sniper/Rev/etc.. Wars' events:

Currently, the best strategy for winning these events is to camp in the beginning of the round until you receive a final warning. By that point, half the room is dead and the rest has lost some damage while you are still at full hp which obviously increases your chance of winning a lot. It's very hard for the host to see who's camping and who isn't, but the way it is now the camper will most likely win, rather than the person who actually should win.

Therefore I have two suggestions:
    1. Auto slap players who the host suspects is camping/hiding/not actively partaking in a fight. I'm personally not a big fan of this idea, since it will 100% cause a fight between the host and some players. It's still better than the current state tho.

2. Make the event 3 rounds long. Give 2 points per round: 1 to the person who's last alive and the other to the person with the most kills/best KD.

I think the 2nd suggestion is the best, since it encourages the players to actively partake in the the event.

2. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Bunny (06-21-2021)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Don't Fall Down but instead of grenades the players use training rockets with Christmas mode so it will shoot snowballs

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Add 'No elevating' as a global rule to all events.

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Cid (10-07-2021), Faky (10-03-2021), Ommadawn (10-02-2021)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    Add 'No elevating' as a global rule to all events.
    The following suggestion is a bit too extreme, instead we will take appropriate action for the circumstance where elevating was taken advantage of, and that was during the End of the World event.

~ Freestyler's Event Team

Currently, the best strategy for winning these events is to camp in the beginning of the round until you receive a final warning. By that point, half the room is dead and the rest has lost some damage while you are still at full hp which obviously increases your chance of winning a lot. It's very hard for the host to see who's camping and who isn't, but the way it is now the camper will most likely win, rather than the person who actually should win.

1. Auto slap players who the host suspects is camping/hiding/not actively partaking in a fight. I'm personally not a big fan of this idea, since it will 100% cause a fight between the host and some players. It's still better than the current state tho.

2. Make the event 3 rounds long. Give 2 points per round: 1 to the person who's last alive and the other to the person with the most kills/best KD.

I think the 2nd suggestion is the best, since it encourages the players to actively partake in the the event.
    Option 1 is probably what is like now.
    Option 2 can be looked into.
    Last edited by justRelax; 10-06-2021 at 11:57 PM.

Spoiler!

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks

Had a short discussion about this now (again), and option 2 seems to be more practical to me. In my opinion, it would make PvP events like Freestyle Wars // Turbo Survivor more attractive and competitive, so I support that. We'll see what the others think as well and ultimately give a further reference with possible changes too.

Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    Don't Fall Down but instead of grenades the players use training rockets with Christmas mode so it will shoot snowballs
    Forgot to post a reply about this suggestion when I first read this, too (sorry); I remember testing it (not sure if it was with you or someone else), and I didn't really like this. The grenades explode too fast in Christmas mode and in DFD event it's very critical. I personally don't think players would enjoy that, but this is just my opinion.
    Last edited by TomasEdison; 10-07-2021 at 12:06 AM.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Name:
    Dagger Rumble.

Tags: GLAD, HP/AP% 130, ESP.

Description:
    Spoiler!

Rules: Players should only equip with daggers! No Speedy / Speedy x Dagger allowed. No climbing back to the base or on the side walls. No dealing anykind of damage to the frozen players. No lagging / Spiking / f12ing / teaming and stalling the event.

Note for staff: The event should be hosted in Wall2Wall map only. " Friendly Fire " should be enabled. Host should equip with admin speed vials and admin meds.

Prize: Last alive gets +3 event points. Last to die gets +2 and second last to die gets +1.
    Last edited by Beast; 01-30-2022 at 02:39 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

9. The following user said thank you to Beast for this useful post:

Amamin (01-30-2022)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion: Allow players to remain in events after reaching the cap. There is no real reason to kick such players and youre basically punishing them more than you already do by saying they cant win anymore. Now they cant even exist in the event anymore. Personally I think the 3 or whatever limit is stupid anyways and does not actually solve the issue for which it was added in the first place, and moreover causes additional issues that hadnt existed before.

11. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Puma (02-12-2022)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Suggestion: Allow players to remain in events after reaching the cap. There is no real reason to kick such players and youre basically punishing them more than you already do by saying they cant win anymore. Now they cant even exist in the event anymore. Personally I think the 3 or whatever limit is stupid anyways and does not actually solve the issue for which it was added in the first place, and moreover causes additional issues that hadnt existed before.

Personally I allow players to remain in the room after the cap except if it is a PvP event. Additionally regarding the event point cap, we will keep it because if we remove it we might just have one player monopolizing an event and that in turn would kill the event and probably the set, since people would lose interest faster.

Spoiler!

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Name: GLAD M GAUNTLET

Description: This is a gauntlet of the events with the room tags GLAD, M namely: Dodgeball, End of the World, Last Man Standing, Run from (Long) Dagger/Sword/Nade. Every round, the host(s) will select an event to do from the event pool. Familiarity with these events is an advantage. Last alive wins.
    Rules: Rules specific to certain events apply accordingly (e.g. don't say "LOL BLIND" in Last Man Standing round, etc).
    Prize: The last player alive receives 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GLAD, M
    Last edited by Amamin; 03-03-2022 at 03:07 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Ghost Sniper
    Tags: S300 J0 NS NI V SNO
    Map: SkillmapV5
    Description: In this event your objective is to kill the host, who will have a normal amount of hp/ap, using snipers only. The host will use a ghost set, and additionally have admin vials activated which makes him move super fast on top of the S300 tag. The person to kill the host wins +1. Can be hosted with more than one host per round.
    Rules: no shotbot
    Additional hosting choices and optional changes: 1) Enable friendly fire, 2) Enable turbo mode (for 1 hit kills), 3) Allow host to jump by using J200 tag instead of J0, making it harder to kill him.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-05-2022 at 11:36 PM.

15. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Amamin (03-07-2022), Love Donna (03-08-2022)

Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread Information