Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by englis0908 View Post
    Game Mode : Team training

Goal : last man to land wins

Map : Mine

Rules : Cant land on the poles , No speedy dagger , No guns and items , no massive , No switching teams , forcelagging / spiking or something else that gives you a advantage.

Reward : 3 ep for the last to land , 2 ep for the 2nd to last to land
    Interesting idea, but honestly this will take a lot of time just to figure out who won especially if you have a 32 player room you need to watch the replay from every possible angle just to determine who was last.

In addition, what I don't like is the goal or how the prize is determined because players could just camp at the top of the map and never jump off the ledge.

Honestly it is a no from me.

Spoiler!

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by englis0908 View Post
    Game Mode : Team training

Goal : last man to land wins

Map : Mine

Rules : Cant land on the poles , No speedy dagger , No guns and items , no massive , No switching teams , forcelagging / spiking or something else that gives you a advantage.

Reward : 3 ep for the last to land , 2 ep for the 2nd to last to land
    Relax has pretty much explained everything in the above post.

It's a NO from me aswell.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    [Human Volleyball]

Map: CyberSports - Volleyball/Badminton Area
    Tags: [NI] [NG]
    Description: Two players will be called up and each stand on one side. One random player will be acting as a "ball", and both the two players must flip the "ball" opposite of the net/fence till one player manage to deceive the other who fails to flip the ball over. After which, the loser will be killed/slapped and the winner gets to go to the next round.
    * The ball goal is to press jump every single time the two active players are playing. Failing to do so will result in their deaths and the two will carry on to the next round. This is to increase difficulty, event staff may or may not implement this.
    Prize: Third place will receive 1 point, Second place will receive 2 points, First place will receive 3 points.
    Rules: Players are to equip training sword. Players who are lagging will be given warning and if they ignored it they will be subjected to a kick - this includes force lag as well.
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 06-29-2022 at 04:45 PM.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    [Human Volleyball]

Description: Two players will be called up and each stand on one side. One random player will be acting as a "ball", and both the two players must flip the "ball" opposite of the net/fence till one player manage to deceive the other who fails to flip the ball over. After which, the loser will be killed/slapped and the winner gets to go to the next round.
    * The ball goal is to press jump every single time the two active players are playing. Failing to do so will result in their deaths and the two will carry on to the next round. This is to increase difficulty, event staff may or may not implement this.
    Prize: Third place will receive 1 point, Second place will receive 2 points, First place will receive 3 points.
    Rules: Players are to equip training sword. Players who are lagging will be given warning and if they ignored it they will be subjected to a kick - this includes force lag as well.

First of all, the event sounds great. But if we think a little more, it could be improved.

But the event also has its drawbacks:
    If the player whose "ball" we use has a different ping than the thrower, it will be very difficult to throw the ball "FLIP".

What if the players are tied?
    -The only way to behave in this sense is to revive each player after he dies.

In my opinion, we should make a team of 2 players to synchronize them with their current ping.
    High pings on the left and low pings on the right side.
    Also, I do not think it's fair for a player who plays the ball to sacrifice himself for the thrower if he fails to push the space.

5. The following user said thank you to Emerald for this useful post:

Eeksdee (07-10-2022)

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    [Human Volleyball]

Hi, Eeksdee. I appreciate that you took the time to consider what would have made a good event idea, but I have a few concerns. The first is, what is the player who is the ball getting out of this? How do they win? The second thing that worries me is the ping gap; I think this event might be biased because the ball might have lower ping to one player than the other. Additionally, it would take a long time to convince the players to cooperate, and they might stall for an endless amount of time. Overall, I believe it has potential to be enjoyable but certain adjustments are needed.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

7. The following user said thank you to Raphačl for this useful post:

Eeksdee (07-09-2022)

^1Luke™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    [Human Volleyball]

Hi , Really a Good thought and took a great concern & time in creating a amazing event , but my concern is what / when will the ball person could play or it would work well to all. Secondly I could say the distance lag. finally I kind of request you to try this format by yourself before suggesting so we can have new invention the community.
    According to your idea , There is requirement of 3 people to handle a round . how will you decide that who's going to win +3 +2 +1 . please do look into this and suggest next time.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to ^1Luke™ for this useful post:

Eeksdee (07-10-2022), Faky (07-09-2022)

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ^1Luke™ View Post
    Hi , Really a Good thought and took a great concern & time in creating a amazing event , but my concern is what / when will the ball person could play or it would work well to all. Secondly I could say the distance lag. finally I kind of request you to try this format by yourself before suggesting so we can have new invention the community.
    According to your idea , There is requirement of 3 people to handle a round . how will you decide that who's going to win +3 +2 +1 . please do look into this and suggest next time.
    Ping wise, I agree also with @Raphael and @Emerald.
    I would suggest letting similar pings play together first (as the flippers) and the ball be someone who has a much different ping. This might be fair for all players.

Also on how we decide the winners when it comes down to three players is the first round will decide on who the third place is going to be.

(Scenerio below)

Maybe we can add an incentive such as whoever volunteered/is picked as a ball received 1 additional ep when 2 rounds (your choice) has been played. If not, second scenerio is a staff member be the ball. But do choose appropriate player to be the ball for the two players.
    We could also for example if the room size is an odd number, the one who's chosen to be the ball has to keep his or her position in the room. One way to kick/disqualify/slap the ball is if he or she stalls the game (does not press space) or other use other means to prolong the game.

In general this type of play is called juggling, so it might actually be fun and no I cannot try this by myself cause it's practically impossible.

But thanks given to the three trials.

Scenerio:
    If player A vs B and player A wins, player B will play with player C.
    If player C wins he or she will vs player A for first prize.
    Player B will be considered third place.
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 07-10-2022 at 12:10 PM.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    [Human Volleyball]

Ping wise, I agree also with @Raphael and @Emerald.
    I would suggest letting similar pings play together first (as the flippers) and the ball be someone who has a much different ping. This might be fair for all players.

Also on how we decide the winners when it comes down to three players is the first round will decide on who the third place is going to be.

(Scenerio below)

Maybe we can add an incentive such as whoever volunteered/is picked as a ball received 1 additional ep when 2 rounds (your choice) has been played. If not, second scenerio is a staff member be the ball. But do choose appropriate player to be the ball for the two players.
    We could also for example if the room size is an odd number, the one who's chosen to be the ball has to keep his or her position in the room. One way to kick/disqualify/slap the ball is if he or she stalls the game (does not press space) or other use other means to prolong the game.

In general this type of play is called juggling, so it might actually be fun and no I cannot try this by myself cause it's practically impossible.

But thanks given to the three trials.

Scenerio:
    If player A vs B and player A wins, player B will play with player C.
    If player C wins he or she will vs player A for first prize.
    Player B will be considered third place.
    Sorry but you must know this, in this event a ball player can abuse f12 easily it's not traceable and it takes more than an hour if there are more than 20 players in room, sometimes(low ping and host = ball) it leads to an endless fight. also, this is already suggested and tested very long back ended with fail and declined.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Regarding the event Warzone: I'd like to suggest for the hosts to form a large circle of landmines using the automatic command, instead of the current method which is to form a large square. Emerald hosted this event earlier today, using the automatic command which forms a large circle of landmines and this way it was really enjoyable, considering he also dispersed all of us in the center as should be done.

In short; I suggest replacing the current method of placing landmines to form a large square with using the following command: /aa poly a a 36.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    Regarding the event Warzone: I'd like to suggest for the hosts to form a large circle of landmines using the automatic command, instead of the current method which is to form a large square. Emerald hosted this event earlier today, using the automatic command which forms a large circle of landmines and this way it was really enjoyable, considering he also dispersed all of us in the center as should be done.

In short; I suggest replacing the current method of placing landmines to form a large square with using the following command: /aa poly a a 36.
    In conclusion to your suggestion, it is very nice of you to have created a fun event for our community, this suggestion will be effective for us officers and it will be easier to progress the event. My point of view would be not to replace, but to progress the event using the new staff commands, since if we open the oppositions soon, the trials will not be able to use advanced commands to facilitate their work, but rather use their ideas.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Thread Information