Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    In events like basketball or circle of mines, where players get called one by one in succession, or the location of the host is sensitive, like musical chairs, the host should disable the players' vision by darkening it using a command. In basketball and circle of mines, this means that players cant copy the strategy the ones before them used to pass the circle, making it a more fair event depending on your number on the tab list. In musical chairs, this would prevent players from seeing where the host is placing some of the mines.

True or false can also benefit from this, by not having players copy eachother by going to a certain side. This would however require them to continue looking straight so left is always true and right is always false, which they would have to do if they dont want to get stuck on the wrong side from what they expected, or in the middle after the countdown is over.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Inferno Wars
    Tags: [S30][G40][GS300][NS][NI][ESP]
    Map: Arena
    Description: In this event, the host will freeze players at the start of each round and give them the Rocketman V1 launcher in both first and second weapon slots, and set their hp/ap to 200/0. Friendly fire will be on. After spreading them around the floor (using the force command) and the countdown reaches 0, they will be unfrozen and be able to fly around with the rocket by holding down the fire key. Each hit from the Rocketman V1 on a teammate does 98 damage, which means 3 hits=death. The last player alive each round wins one event point.
    Rules: No forcelagging/spiking/lagging. No stalling (by not fighting). No teaming.

(Thank you Jona for assisting in improving the event during testing)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Minefield
    Description: This event is hosted in Arena. Friendly Fire is on. The host will give all players "Admin Mines" in both item slots, and training rockets in both weapon slots. Your objective is to throw mines on your team, but you can also shoot rockets at them to push them into mines or rocket-jump to move around. Be the last player alive to win.
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. No stalling. No teaming.
    Prize: The last player alive receives 1 event point.
    Game Mods: NS, ESP
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-31-2023 at 02:16 AM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Poison Riders
    Description: This event is hosted in Superflip. The host will load various bot replays and play them on 1-2 bots, which will shoot Magiclauncher PoisonBall in various slow-moving patterns. After a short demonstration of the objective, the host will begin a countdown, at the end of which all players must leave the platform. Any player that lands back on the platform gets slapped. Use the Magiclauncher Poisonball poison balls to propel yourself back up in low gravity and avoid falling into the oblivion below. Be the last player alive to win.
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. You cannot use a speedy dagger!
    Prize: The last player alive wins 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GOD, GLAD, G20

Space Battles
    Description: This event is hosted in Superflip. Friendly Fire is ON. The host will set up a few bots shooting Magiclauncher PoisonBall in a straight line (Reference). After a short demonstration of the objective, the host will begin a countdown, at the end of which all players must leave the platform. Any player that lands back on the platform gets slapped. Use the Magiclauncher Poisonball poison balls to propel yourself back up in low gravity and avoid falling into the oblivion below. Slashing or massiving your team-mates knocks them back due to the S200 modifier. Push your team-mates to the oblivion and be the last player alive to win.
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. No avoiding fights. You cannot use a speedy dagger!
    Prize: The last player alive wins 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GOD, GLAD, G30, S200

Menotso's Avatar Life Time Member

Thanks
    Sticky Fingers
    Suggested by McSic

There's a problem when we're talking about player view and a admin view, sometimes the sticky will be attached from a player view and not from admin view. As i reproduced in a bot, some stickies bounces off the BOT hitbox and i've seen it happening in players hitboxes, even tho it barely happens depending on a player current animation (it is also not clientsided, that means host will not see the sticky attached to a player and the player will actually see it). Player would need to prove it while in the match. I attached 3 videos below reproducing it on bots because it's pretty hard to do it in a normal hitbox state. I'd recommend a better review on it.

I won't spam the thread view so here are some proof on bots:
    Spoiler!

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    This event kinda seems easy to me since people will be using swords to climb and be the first to take the bomb. Adding NS tag with some short of gravity or speed would make it fun. Plus this event should be hosted in some small maps like Arena, Garden Small, Hall. Host can also use teleport/spawn to make it more challenging.

Voting Yes for this event idea.

LOLRace was actually a fun event, no idea why it was removed. I like your adjusted version of this event. I'll try to host it in upcoming set.

Voting Yes for this event idea.

Menotso's Avatar Life Time Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Inferno Wars
    Tags: [S30][G40][GS300][NS][NI][ESP]
    Map: Arena
    Description: In this event, the host will freeze players at the start of each round and give them the Rocketman V1 launcher in both first and second weapon slots, and set their hp/ap to 200/0. Friendly fire will be on. After spreading them around the floor (using the force command) and the countdown reaches 0, they will be unfrozen and be able to fly around with the rocket by holding down the fire key. Each hit from the Rocketman V1 on a teammate does 98 damage, which means 3 hits=death. The last player alive each round wins one event point.
    Rules: No forcelagging/spiking/lagging. No stalling (by not fighting). No teaming.

(Thank you Jona for assisting in improving the event during testing)
    Suggesting Mine map to this event, probably too big in height but i guess a test wouldn't hurt.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Menotso View Post
    Suggesting Mine map to this event, probably too big in height but i guess a test wouldn't hurt.
    Not gonna work, first of all too narrow and gonna make it harder to watch who is fighting...

Spoiler!

8. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Menotso (07-11-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a long-time player of AQWorlds and I've been following the discussion about the Inferno Wars event. I have a few suggestions that I think could improve the event and make it more fun for everyone.
    First, I think the Mine map would be a great addition to the Inferno Wars event. The map is large and open, which would give players more space to maneuver and avoid getting hit by rockets. It would also be more challenging to play on, which would make the event more exciting.
    Second, I think the host should consider adding a time limit to the event. This would help to keep the games moving and prevent them from dragging on. A good time limit would be 5-10 minutes.
    Finally, I think the host should consider adding some additional objectives to the event. For example, players could be required to collect a certain number of kills or to reach a certain point on the map. This would add an extra layer of strategy to the event and make it more challenging.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Zombie Brawlers
    Description: This event is hosted in McBrickz. The host will give players Dragon's Mace x2 via. command and then a Zombie Attack via. command. The objective is to lunge players using alternative fire into the oblivion and reach the objective kills. The weapon combination gives players a long range lunge attack but a slower slash rate.
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging.
    Prize: First to reach required kills receives 3 event points, second: 2 event points, third: 1 event point. If there is a tie, the player with the better K/D ratio will receive the event point(s).
    Game Mods: GOD, ESP, NG, NI

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Bio (1 Week Ago), Daniel (1 Week Ago)

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread Information