Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Wuzzup's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Event name: RFM (Run From Massive).
    Room Tags: [NG][NI][ESP] and [F]( But i'm not sure about the [F] Yet, You guys decide).
    Rules: No Force-lagging or Spiking And your not allowed to Climb on the walls or walking up the walls and your not allowed to hit the admin while he is loading the massive.
    Suggested Map: CyberSports( Baseball Area or the Triangles and Squares Area) or Dojo Map.
    Description: The Admins should have a Lightning Massive that have an unlimited Duration which can freeze us and we wont be able to move, and the admin can kill us with slashing us, and the admin is not allowed to aim on the same person for a long time. unless there is 2 admins hosting this event and 2 players are alive so each admin can aim on a player.
    So, what we have to do is to run from the Admin so he can not massive us and the last player alive will win an event point.

Tip: i'm gonna say that this event might be easy for us if there is only 1 Admin hosting it, and the reason is that we have enough space to run from you guys but its your choice anyways, it can be hosted by one Admin or two.
    Last edited by Wuzzup; 01-09-2014 at 05:10 PM.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Well, not a new event But .... one of the event " Don't Fall Down" <-------------- Needs to add Rules which stops the players froms Self Nading themselves to the Top platforms And Stops the Hoster from using Nades/Rockets/Mines to make the players who are camping fall down.

So , A rule like this would help , I guess

1 or 2 Self nades per fall <------- Staff hosting or helping will need to check em. But can only work with less players. So once u apply this rule , players won't do it anymore.

Thx

Banned

Thanks
    Event name find the mine
    Game mode: Team Training
    the gm or staff hide a admin mine which is one hit kill and who finds it wins
    per win = 1 event points
    i dont know if u already have the event game

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by UMadBro? View Post
    Event name find the mine
    Game mode: Team Training
    the gm or staff hide a admin mine which is one hit kill and who finds it wins
    per win = 1 event points
    i dont know if u already have the event game
    What if two people step on the mine the same time and both just get -60 hp so they would have 40 hp remaining ?
    No one wins that round ?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by notSteff View Post
    What if two people step on the mine the same time and both just get -60 hp so they would have 40 hp remaining ?
    No one wins that round ?
    u guys have a gm mine use that if 2 dies the same time they both won a event point

--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wuzzup View Post
    Event name: RFM (Run From Massive).
    Room Tags: [NG][NI][ESP] and [F]( But i'm not sure about the [F] Yet, You guys decide).
    Rules: No Force-lagging or Spiking And your not allowed to Climb on the walls or walking up the walls and your not allowed to hit the admin while he is loading the massive.
    Suggested Map: CyberSports( Baseball Area or the Triangles and Squares Area) or Dojo Map.
    Description: The Admins should have a Lightning Massive that have an unlimited Duration which can freeze us and we wont be able to move, and the admin can kill us with slashing us, and the admin is not allowed to aim on the same person for a long time. unless there is 2 admins hosting this event and 2 players are alive so each admin can aim on a player.
    So, what we have to do is to run from the Admin so he can not massive us and the last player alive will win an event point.

Tip: i'm gonna say that this event might be easy for us if there is only 1 Admin hosting it, and the reason is that we have enough space to run from you guys but its your choice anyways, it can be hosted by one Admin or two.
    Dear,
    it's my Event idea
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...nt-Ideas/page3

Freestyler

Thanks
    maybe have bi-monthly "special tournament type style" events and make it so 2 dollars to enter and make the prizes be pretty awesome, maybe awesome temporary items at least, a bunch or something. n give ppl rare limited time stuff maybe? for prizes that u cant get ever again, so u can start doing things like "rare items" that only some players have. tri-monthly maybe even that. don't be scared to charge ppl money, its for this game. lol. But really though, say there was a hide n seek championship event bi monthly or seasonal w/e, give the winner the title of BEST IN HIDE IN SEEK. cmon lol, only 2 dollars to enter? would have to not make it seasonal then. reap that money though.

Rogelio's Avatar Always Legit

Country
    Thanks
    I hope U guyzz make name hot grenades and the clip just like training grenades but the damage is 2 only so I can make Run From Nade xD

And then,

HotPredatorMissile has 2 damage and its like Admin Predator

And the Hotjaws has 2 damage too and its like Admin jaws can make for Dodgeball Event
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://imgur.com/a/3EVB8

Koroshite's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Idk where should i write this but i write here: (if u move it plz write it to where )
    Sooo
    I think i miss 1 event point (or 2) my last won was in shino's run from dagger (or sword) and that before (x day idk when) cobra killed me on sewermap with a rocket and he said that +1 (since no reround) so i should have +2 coin but i have only 1 why?

Swish's Avatar Aiur

Country
    Thanks
    Event Name: Guess the Number
    Map: Gameroom.
    How to do it: This event is very simple. A staff member makes a room and he gives a number that's ranged for around 1-500. He can do up to 5 numbers. It's his or her choice to give simple hints to get the community thinking. The person who gets the number correct wins.
    Example: Host: Hello guys and Welcome to the Guess the number event.
    Host: The number I am thinking of is between 1-20. Host unsilences room.
    Random User: 13?
    Host: The host silences room. Random User is correct the number is 13. RandomUser+1.
    All the rules will be explained in the room.
    Rules: No actual rules.
    Preferred Mods: None

Event Name: Guess the word
    Map: None
    How to do it: Make a random room and stay in game room. The host will be giving hints in the game room so the users can guess what the word is. The host will keep giving hints until they get the word. A #5 of 5 words will be guessed/used.
    Rules: No rules really.
    Preferred Mods: None
    Example: Host: Hello guys and Welcome to the Guess the word event.
    Host: The word I am thinking of is a type food. Host unsilences room.
    Bob: Pizza
    Host: Host silences room. Bob is right the word is pizza. Bob+1.
    And so on.
    Last edited by Swish; 02-03-2014 at 01:23 AM.
    IGN's:
    ^1Swish/Gold/Claimed
    V.I.P member since 1/11/14

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information