Well let me start by saying I am requesting not a tutorial/s for 3D modeling, but rather the texturing aspect. Specifically creating your own, from scratch or using various sources. (Preferably scratch, of-course) When it comes to 3D modeling, I am, I'd like to think half decent, I know there is a hell of alot more for me to learn but I'm confident in the basics at least; however, I am absolutely horrible at texturing. Texturing is my weak point, I can barely create the texture in the first place, let alone wrap it around my model in a sufficient manner. Now I've already looked at alot of tutorials, but none really had anything special they were all pretty... generic.

That being said, I was hoping a Developer, or somebody who develops would be so kind as to maybe post a tutorial or two that you know is very well structured and is easy to understand. TL;DR - Does anybody have any tutorials they are confident in and would be willing to post to help a fellow out?

Thank you very much. Also feel free to move this if it's not in the appropriate section.