Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Going to spice up colors after I change whatever you guys say.

A little modification

More modifications
    Last edited by Rhysin; 09-14-2013 at 02:43 AM.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...avesofrage.png Going to spice up colors after I change whatever you guys say.
    Lens flare kinda looks odd how it is placed and just out in the open. If you added other glare pieces I could see it there, or if you moved it elsewhere, but currently it kinda is just 'meh'.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Lens flare kinda looks odd how it is placed and just out in the open. If you added other glare pieces I could see it there, or if you moved it elsewhere, but currently it kinda is just 'meh'.
    The flare was already a part of the stock I used. Maybe I'll smudge to erase it. Thanks!

Edit: Better?
    Last edited by Rhysin; 09-14-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    The flare was already a part of the stock I used. Maybe I'll smudge to erase it. Thanks!

Edit: Better? http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...esofragev3.png
    Yes, very much so.

Thanks
    Any other suggestions? No one ever gives me cnc lol.

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    You should be aware that you're the one who gives the most useful CnC to everyone, don't expect us to criticize your work, after the lens flare thingy, it's just perfect, I would love to see how it would look with a decent text. I thought it was render+background it looks so good and the depth is flawless, wonderful job man.
    Last edited by Lemonish; 09-14-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    You should be aware that you're the one who gives the most useful CnC to everyone, don't expect us to criticize your work, after the lens flare thingy, it's just perfect, I would love to see how it would look with a decent text. I thought it was render+background it looks so good and the depth is flawless, wonderful job man.
    I can't tell if this was sarcastic at all, but until I figure it out, thanks.

Thanks
    I can't tell if this was sarcastic at all, but until I figure it out, thanks.
    That wasn't sarcastic at all, the stock has been well edited and it's just really good in my eyes.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    That wasn't sarcastic at all, the stock has been well edited and it's just really good in my eyes.
    Thanks. It was actually not a stock bg, it was a compilation of some energy brushes, some fractal c4d, some filters, and blurring/sharpening. I watched an entry level video on how to create a background using basic tools and create an effect that has some irregularity to add spice. I probably spent more time on making the background interesting without taking away from the render than I did on the rest of the sig. After all these pro tutorials I looked up, the beginner one helped the most lol. I'm still learning though, so if you notice anything in a sig I post that can be improved on, let me know.

Thanks
    Thanks. It was actually not a stock bg, it was a compilation of some energy brushes, some fractal c4d, some filters, and blurring/sharpening. I watched an entry level video on how to create a background using basic tools and create an effect that has some irregularity to add spice. I probably spent more time on making the background interesting without taking away from the render than I did on the rest of the sig. After all these pro tutorials I looked up, the beginner one helped the most lol. I'm still learning though, so if you notice anything in a sig I post that can be improved on, let me know.
    Haha, simplicity is the key, there's still one thing I'm not doing, lightening, I really don't know how to start with that so I just keep it the way it is, tho it might show 2 different light sources.
    P.S. We can never stop learning.

11. The following user said thank you to Lemonish for this useful post:

Rhysin (09-14-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information