Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    Haha, simplicity is the key, there's still one thing I'm not doing, lightening, I really don't know how to start with that so I just keep it the way it is, tho it might show 2 different light sources.
    P.S. We can never stop learning.
    Mad respect to you, sir. I always have a problem with wanting to add too many light sources lol. I got a little too far into the sig to adjust it now, but on my next one I'll make sure I try to keep it simple. Keep doing what you did in that stitch sig though, it's probably one of the best sigs I've ever seen posted on here.

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    Mad respect to you, sir. I always have a problem with wanting to add too many light sources lol. I got a little too far into the sig to adjust it now, but on my next one I'll make sure I try to keep it simple. Keep doing what you did in that stitch sig though, it's probably one of the best sigs I've ever seen posted on here.
    Thank you
    Here, I'll try to be useful. Why don't you try to remove the shiny part of his right shoulder since the light comes from the left? Might not be good though, but anyway, it's just an idea.
    However, I wish I could hold this conversation longer but I have to go.
    Good night my friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information