GemZ's Avatar Artemis

Thanks
    just thought id make this up as alot of fake events coming up and peeps not getting there prize i myself do events and i allways give the winner there prize but guys if yous join one of these events and dont know the person hosting it just be carefull alot of peeps hosting them and not giving nothing back so just be carefull what player events u join do some research into it watch who hosts vamp events and see what players actually give a player prizes i got reported a few weeks back off a guy coz he never won event and he posted saying i done fake event funny thing is the player that ihad won event commented on post saying he was lieing im a gen person i give prize when i host event no point hosting event then not giving prize dont see point in that tbh all im saying is just be carefull what vamp event you join

GEMZ FORMALLY KNOWN AS Gemini

Cake's Avatar Vi veri universum vivus v

Country
    Thanks
    Most of us know, anyway thanks.

GemZ's Avatar Artemis

Thanks
    i know fruits just some peeps dont lol just trying to help lol ones that dont

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Moved to General.

You just have to be a lil' bit clever not to be fooled.

Anyhow, our staff hosts enough events, why would you join a player-hosted one? c:

wys

Country
    Thanks
    I Fool/ make false event and what? **Fun Events before Lucky boxes came out ** GG

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    If a staff member like the Event team are in the room, then the player event is probably real. The player will gift us the prize so you don't have to worry about getting scammed, not getting gifted etc. If they don't gift us the prize, we assume the event is a scam and we leave that event. If anyone wants to host a player event private message me of any of the Event team members and Game moderators and if we're not to busy, we will gladly help you. You can also ask us ingame.
    Last edited by Kira; 09-18-2013 at 01:33 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Adopt (09-18-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Player events are supposed to be fun just as other events , so what you don't get a prize ? If you had fun the event was done well right ? I personally always give prizes and people know that. If you don't trust the guy that is hosting ask a staff member to watch or do a check on him , simple as that .

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Who cares , events fake or real are just for fun -

10. The following user said thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

Steff (09-24-2013)

Thread Information