Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Okay so recently while ive 'lurked' around the forums and checked previous posts and such I realised there was so much pointless ego. >.> so i decided to make this thread so people can 1vs1 'legitly' with out no crying bout donors and limits and meds and tanks and all that bullshit.
    1. Make a room with the tags [V] for vanilla mode which means 125 hp and 100 ap so its balanced and the [NI] tag for no items such as meds bangs and smokes etc. Also put a password for the room for no interuptions.
    2. Make the the game 20 or 11 rounds and choose a map such as factory,port,town,battke arena tho town is most popular.
    3. Now take off your donor weapons sets and rings dont matter (look at step one) equip a Golden Dragon Duel Sword or Rusty sword and b3 and rusty shotguns (level one shotguns) or a pio and b3 or rusty (pio has 8 dmg unlike the b3 and rusty whoch have 7 but however it has like 1100 delay i think however the b3 and rusty have 950 choose carefully)
    4. After finishing step 3 start the game when both ready who ever wins can take a ss(screen shot) post it on forums w.e. however if you start trash talking the person in your thread and all that stuff ( like most people do) people will think your some egotistical retard.

Thats how you 1vs1 'properly'. Also for the person who lost just accept defeat dont cry and harass the person who won cause can report you and get you warned/muted or both. No matter how anooying they are.

If this could get stickied thatd be great so people can see how to 1vs1.

2. The following user said thank you to Amzz for this useful post:

Adopt (09-20-2013)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    these are unspoken but obvious guidelines..? o:

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Ik its obvious however theyre is so much crying and bullshit i just had to say the obvious i guess.

Banned

Thanks
    Finally someone spoken up to educate y'all fools

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    I don't agree completely.
    What you wrote is "How 'peoplewhothinkthey'regood' thinks 1v1 should be done"

You and your opponent can duel in whichever way you want, even with [NG][VAMP][NC][S300][G50][N]
    Last edited by Google; 09-19-2013 at 01:16 AM.

7. The following user said thank you to Google for this useful post:

Again (09-20-2013)

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Google View Post
    I don't agree completely.
    What you wrote is "How 'peoplewhothinkthey'regood' thinks 1v1 should be done"

You and your opponent can duel in whichever way you want, even with [NG][VAMP][NC][S300][G50][N]
    O.o not really what I meant was that in general people should 1vs1 like this so theirs no complainin and no bullshit dont you agree not just the people who think theyre gods tho the way i typed it i can understand why you said that. Also ik they can duel anyway they want. However if u want to 1vs1 and post for ego and stuff this is the proper way i guess

Thanks
    Lol. You dont 1v1 in port / factory / ba. Just town. Why use pio?? Just go for lv 1 sgs. Theres no diff in the sword to use for 1v1 unless you dont even know how to pot a sworder. Anw why go through all this trouble?? Just let ppl use w/e items they want, they paid for it. If you dont like it, just dodge.

Loaded's Avatar http://iwantmoar.com/3352

Thanks
    This post... this post honestly made me laugh so hard.

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    [ni][v] town 20 rounds? 1st to 11?

I dont usually care about what weapons the person uses. who has time to follow all these guidelines in the midst of egoing anyway?
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Banned

Thanks
    man dis is how u 1v1

[r] [ia] [vamp] [ni] and get tank up and use meds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information