Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks

Not so sure about text.

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Text color is a little weird with the green, and you could use some blending with the render. Samus stands out a bit too much in this

Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    I agree with Rhysin on the render needing to be a bit mroe integrated into the background, but all in all, I like the idea and it wasn't a bad go at all. Colors mix beautifully together, Samus is looking pretty beastly, and I LOVE this text you used. I especially like the tag style you used for it...I think the colors and the text look perfectly fine ^^

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    If only this was good,

Joke joke.
    It is nice but you should try better wth the background and stuff, Like it either seems to me that you wanted to create a Distance blur effect? like the focus is more on the render whatnot.

Also that paint bubble effect under samus weapon should be more in the sig cause it being solo looks just pretty weird idk, And for the rest seems rather simple but good.

I love how the text is done, Might want to tell me the font of it?

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    There's a problem about the compositive side of the work, the render shows some horizontal lines direction, while the c4ds and arrows express other directions. I understood your idea, but feels a bit loaded and there's not a clear focus point.
    Text is placed correctly.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Taokaka's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I can see you're experimenting with a lot of different techniques here.

Positives:
    -Really good use of lighting. As the lighting progresses from left to right as well as being darkened towards the top and bottom you really get a sense that its dynamic in a way.
    -Overall color and theme. From what a I can tell you copied the render into the backdrop and smudged it, which is a great way to ensure your composition will have a similarities to the render right off the bat.
    -Positioning and text. Render positioning uses the basics of "Rule of thirds" making it easy to look at and giving us enough room to look at the effects and background. It also did wonders for the lighting as it seems you wanted most of the light source based around her canon( It gave you a lot of room to work with against the light source on the right side as well ). As for the text, the coloring of it is very tasteful and the positioning is for the most part spot on. The black backdrop on it isn't bad either but it could have been a bit more interesting, nothing too big though.

Negatives:
    -Effects. I personally hate the ripple filter. The positioning of the ripple isn't bad per-say but its going against the flow of the signature and is very bright so it creates a very strong contrast. The vector arrows and c4d have the correct flow but stand out way too much for the background and give off the "cut and paste" feel when you look at them individually. That thing in the bottom left I would just take out all together as it just looks mad out of place OR move it move towards the focal point behind the render and take the filter off of it.
    -Focal point. I would say you need to base more of your effects around the base of the render. A lot of the effects are floating out in open background space and it takes a lot of focus away from the render and text.

Overall this is a solid piece. When you're not looking specifically at the background it actually comes together nicely. For me this signature would range from a 6.5 to a 7/10.

Good work!

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Taokaka for this useful post:

Izzat (09-23-2013), SuperShotty (09-23-2013)

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Thanks a lot to all of you, I can't be thankful enough, I hope the edited one is better in some sort of way. But just to show that I actually care about the comments that has been given to me, I have edited it, and this is the outcome:

Please keep doing so, it's the best way to learn. One can't simply have so many different perspectives you know, once you see the good in it, you can't take your eyes off of it. We're all in need of each other's look on the art we make.

@Aris, sure, it's called Forte.
    Last edited by Lemonish; 09-23-2013 at 07:40 PM.

Thread Information