Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    Yeah I knew how to do clipping masks, but I've always been sloppy with them. I'll try to work on smudging a bit more prominently. Thanks again
    My advice would be to do what Taokaka said but, flip the applied image horizontally, thus, you'll have the same colors (Red and Blue) except flipped which would look awesome.

2. The following user said thank you to Lemonish for this useful post:

Rhysin (09-24-2013)

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Only nit picks are that the light you added in should be more towards the top left than the top center, since the character's "light" side is not just at the top.
    I also don't see a lot in terms of blending the character with the background.
    Also the text seems too plain for a signature like this.
    And the last thing that I noticed for the first time on your signatures is the slight over-sharpening on the character, your style usually is soft and supple not striking like this one.

I'm sure Taokaka said the same things anyway, but these points are what I focused on. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great signature. It's just not your best in my opinion. It just doesn't feel like you had much fun in making it, and I can relate to that since its a request.

4. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Rhysin (09-25-2013)

Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    I think the signature is a little more high def then some parts of the background, for instance, the circle strand thingy directly behind it o , o(I have that brush btw O_____O XD) aside from that, I like it o , o it is a bit spacious on the left side, but eh, it doesn't pose much of a issue to me o , o I think the colors and textures provided in that space speak for themselves ^^ gg!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information