Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by VybzCartel View Post
    how can i upgrade that things ??
    and before this .... computer i had a laptop much newr than this one and it had much more download speed and upload speed that laptop died XD and now i need to play for a while on this .... computer i want to play normal and not with 1 fps and i wanna download normal not with this what i got atm
    Most likely as you're saying that your computer is old, your internet card could have a mpbs limit for example mine has a limit of 100 mpbs so if you have a limit like 10/20/30 mpbs I don't think you can use your internet on max speed.

Could you please hold the Windows key and after that press R (a window named "Run" should open up).
    Type in "dxdiag" (without the quotes) and wait for the DirectX tool to scan your PC.
    Click on "Save All Information" and upload the file on any upload website such as Mediafire.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Most likely as you're saying that your computer is old, your internet card could have a mpbs limit for example mine has a limit of 100 mpbs so if you have a limit like 10/20/30 mpbs I don't think you can use your internet on max speed.

Could you please hold the Windows key and after that press R (a window named "Run" should open up).
    Type in "dxdiag" (without the quotes) and wait for the DirectX tool to scan your PC.
    Click on "Save All Information" and upload the file on any upload website such as Mediafire.
    ik ga nu oploaden proberen zoals jij het zegt via mediafire
    i gonna upload it now like u said with mediafire
    Main : selemious
    2e : lacked
    3e : rowazaim
    4e : gericain

Clan:1e : Rumble
    2e : untouchables
    3e : gumes
    4e : clan less

League of legends
    IGN : Teamviezept

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    The problem is only your internet speed and nothing else. Tell you parents to buy faster internet or you're basically stuck with that.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The problem is only your internet speed and nothing else. Tell you parents to buy faster internet or you're basically stuck with that.
    thats not true because i had a laptop and it was much faster than this shit computer
    Main : selemious
    2e : lacked
    3e : rowazaim
    4e : gericain

Clan:1e : Rumble
    2e : untouchables
    3e : gumes
    4e : clan less

League of legends
    IGN : Teamviezept

Banned

Thanks
    Just scam you'r computer.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by VybzCartel View Post
    thats not true because i had a laptop and it was much faster than this shit computer
    On the same network? With a speed test like that it's hard to believe something is slowing you down that significantly via a Ethernet line; especially because it hits no "caps" that exist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information