Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: ^6i^AA^Eb^Aa^9
    Once upon a time there was a kid, who always liked to fart no matter where he was or what he was doing.
    He would do it at the park, he would do it at the store, he would even do it at his old educational-tour!
    Last edited by Lorrainé; 09-26-2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Applying my IGN
    Tomorrow comes today

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Once upon a time there was a ******, who always liked to steal no matter where he was or what he was doing.
    He would do it at the park, he would do it at the store, he would even do it at school!

Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    for starters, thanks for giving me credit for this aha ^^ and even more so, for picking a proper name for it! "Complete the sentence" seems more befitting than "fill in the blank" I'm glad you liked it enough to try it out too!

here goes my god awful try though ^^

IGN: Flowers
    Once upon a time there was a subliminally insane philosopher, who always liked to sit on peoples laps and tie the strings of their hoodies into a bow no matter where he was or what he was doing.
    He would do it at the park, he would do it at the store, he would even do it at church!!
    Last edited by Avatus Ifrit; 09-26-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Ingame name ; Mike
    Sentences (fill the blanks in);
    Once upon a time there was a rimjobber, who always liked to rim no matter where he was or what he was doing.
    He would do it at the park, he would do it at the store, he would even do it at Dave's house!

Thanks
    Ingame name : Faffey

Once upon a time there was a Boy, who always liked to Play no matter where he was or what he was doing.
    He would do it at the park, he would do it at the store, he would even do it at Sports Complex !

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Ingame name 1Mike1
    Once upon a time there was a developer, who always liked to masturbate no matter where he was or what he was doing.
    He would do it at the park, he would do it at the store, he would even do it at at home with his admin rocket IF HE HAD ONE!

7. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

iReflex (09-26-2013)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Ingame name ; Aris
    Once upon a time there was a Prince, who always liked to twerk no matter where he was or what he was doing.
    He would do it at the park, he would do it at the store, he would even do it at a local phone booth!

Thanks
    Ingame name ; ^6T^1anguy^1
    Once upon a time there was a Pedo , who always liked to Masturbate no matter where he was or what he was doing.
    He would do it at the park, he would do it at the store, he would even do it at school !

Thanks
    Once upon a time there was a MAN, who always liked to ANALISE no matter where he was or what he was doing.
    He would do it at the park, he would do it at the store, he would even do it at PETCO!

IGN: Toned

KindNature's Avatar King of Nature :D

Thanks
    Ingame name : ^AKind^2Nature

Once upon a time there was a poopsteff, who always liked to kissmyarse no matter where he was or what he was doing.
    He would do it at the park, he would do it at the store, he would even do it at my toilet!

KindNature

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information