Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    @Rhysin. In that case, then i'm mistaken. all i see is a sand explosion. i just suggest making them a bit more transparent, so the real background would show more.

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    Personally, I think that the render doesn't seem to blend enough, maybe you could try more blurs on the edges and put "smoke" around and on top of the render to blend it more. Maybe some more curves/levels will help too. 7/10 But really good for your first time testing it out xD

Creds to Lemonish^

Crokoro's Avatar Kracoko4ET

Country
    Thanks
    I like it!!
    #NOROOMTAG2014

]IGN :^CC^5rokor^Co^D , Kracoko

Taokaka's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Good. ****ing. Shit. The text was done right imo but its just hard to see because of the color. Pretty much everything I tried to teach was nailed here.

Most of the critics I have to give are things I Didn't actually cover in that stream though so I'm just gonna leave them out. I really like the out come though. Id say do a bit more experimenting with this style though and maybe add a couple of your own little touches.

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Yeah I noticed I focused so much on making sure the smudging looked decent that I neglected other aspects. I'll try to keep the basics in mind next try and bring everything together. Thanks guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information