Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Welcome To the Parameter Event!

This Event is called "Parameter" because i have given you the parameter for a short story to create.

What to do?

I will provide the basics for a short story NO MORE THAN 70 WORDS. I will provide key elements that should be present/occur in your story. I will include a universal first sentence for everyone to start with.

RULES:

1.) Only 1 post per participant.
    2.) DON'T comment on other users stories in this thread.
    3.) Must follow the provided format.
    4.) Your story MUST include all elements that i have provided.
    5.) Your story must be appropriate and agree to the Fgunz ToS. (Reference link: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...rms-of-Service)
    6.) You are not allowed to edit your post.....AT ALL.

Post Format:

IGN:
    Your story; I was fighting crime in Britain, when all of a sudden....

Your Post must contain: A partner in crime, an evil villain, magical pants that let you fly.

Rewards:

3 users will be selected to win 2 event points each.

** Your story does not need to be logical or make sense, but it should be readable and easy to understand. Also, it always helps to have decent grammar!**

Event will end sometime on 10/04/13.

GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by Nuva; 10-01-2013 at 09:05 PM.
    Too Legit.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Nuva for this useful post:

Divine (10-01-2013), Izzat (10-02-2013), Kira (10-01-2013), Lorrainé (10-01-2013), Mex (10-01-2013), Steff (10-01-2013), Zeal (10-01-2013)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    I was fighting crime in Britain, when all of a sudden everyone starting farting and each other and everyone fainted...
    Next morning I was going around farting inside their mouths and they un fainted themselves. I saw a donkey he was walking on his tail and suddenly someone came and chopped his tail off.
    Then I throw my Boogies in his mouth and he was able to grow another big tail and again started to walk on it... I said " Shut up Dumbass" and he started throwing his poop on me and I ran to my house. I was smelling and no one came near me because I stinky.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    IGN: Agire

No more than 40 words.. wow o_o let's see what can I do.

I was fighting crime in Britain with my magical flying pants, when all of a sudden me, a partner in crime and an evil villain died. The end.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Google for this useful post:

Izzat (10-03-2013), Nuva (10-01-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I was fighting crime in Britain, when all of a sudden.... my flying pants and dave an evil villian started robbing stores , not regular ones but dildo stores. His partner in crime Steff was to distracted by the dildos he started poking with one in dave his ass. They lived long and happy 8D.

pk stijnie's Avatar Don't kill me , mhk?

Thanks
    I was fighting crime in Britain, when all of a sudden.... Oscar appeared. I knew Mike asked me to shave his eyebrows, but I was too scared Oscar would sit on me and I would die.
    All I wanted was to live happy and **** all day, but apperantly my wish could not be granted because Oscar sat on me.

The End.
    DaDaDaDAAAAAAMMMMM

IGN:[H]er[O}
    LoL: EUW: PoD SpaceShake
    FCraft: SyphonCore

8. The following user said thank you to pk stijnie for this useful post:

Mike (10-02-2013)

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    IGN : ^9Astarus

Your story; I was fighting crime in Britain, when all of a sudden I was just minding my own business with my partner in crime.

BAM!
    The Evil Villain hit me hard from the back!
    FOOM!
    The fire was everywhere!
    FOOM FOOM!
    Blowin' up, made a big loud noise like
    BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

I was like - OH!
    A Magical Flying Pants was arcing like a rainbow
    SHEWW!
    A little spark jumped up and I was like
    WHOA!
    Totally out of the blue.
    Reality hits you hard, bro!

Oh if you don't understand what it means, i took it from this vid below

Last edited by Izzat; 10-03-2013 at 12:45 AM.

10. The following user said thank you to Izzat for this useful post:

iReflex (10-02-2013)

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    I was fighting crime in britain, while fighting crime sudden magical pants with fly belonging to a magician, His partner in crime was Dave, Steff, iAba, while they were fighting in britain Have a farmer come up with to convince them but it's dave ignored it because only one farmer.
    The tenants will be able to save their country. easy so easy to run the farmers for help in his other colleagues to save their town but too late.occupied their country so they have no choice but to fight a war . the farmers have to possess the ability to fight, became confused fighting so there could tell what happened if so farmers stopped the fight. passed the day starving the opponent farmers , no choice but to give up nalang farmers that they do not defend town but all safe ..

Closed : ign : ^6-^ASasuke^6-
    The teachings do not give up as long as possible .
    Last edited by Angelo; 10-03-2013 at 07:48 AM.

Crokoro's Avatar Kracoko4ET

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: ^CC^5rokor^Co^D
    Your story; I was fighting crime in Britain, when all of a sudden I had a friend who was a partner in crime with me.Then after an hour, we saw an evil villian who was Venom fighting with Spiderman near us. Suddenly the Fairy Odd Parents, Wanda appear and I wish that i have a magical pants that let me fly.
    Last edited by Crokoro; 10-02-2013 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Forgot to include ign and the line
    #NOROOMTAG2014

]IGN :^CC^5rokor^Co^D , Kracoko

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    I was fighting crime in Britain, when all of a sudden Mr. Stoynovitch appeared. That villain was evil and annoying. It was an affront to his overweening vanity that you should disagree with him. I was frigidly indifferent about him until I saw the rarely-found magical pants in his hands, he offered my partner the pants, looked at me and told him: "Kill him to get them". My friend stared at me, and I literally saw evil in his eyes. I couldn't understand what was happening. I had to kill one of them, my partner or Mr. Stoynovitch, a moment later Mr. Stoynovitch was gone and my friend was trying to kill me, I wanted to kill him but something inside me told me not to and so I ran away, chased after the annoying guy and back-stabbed him. when I turned around, my friend was himself again. Turns out the pants have the ability to hypnotize.
    Henceforth I know that true friendships can never be broken.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I was fighting crime in Britain, when all of a sudden.... I felt speghetti. Beneath my toes, there it was, spaghetti. Cats jumped in to the rescue and grabbed me by the pants and I flew off into the sunset screaming my heart out. The spaghetti however, sat there alone and died under the threat of the crime in Britain known as Cobra.

Wut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information