Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Genre's Avatar Syllable Sliding

Thanks

Hey guys,

This is me... rapping. Feel free to CnC my music. I write all of my lyrics. Also, try to take it easy on the rage if you really don't like it. D:

I'm so white. <3
    Genre.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Sorry but, at some point its like your talking and it doesnt go with the beat and the flow is gone.
    The begining was major beast but then it whent and died.

3. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Avatus Ifrit (10-03-2013)

Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    I think it needs a little more feeling. The sound is almost robotic when it comes to the rhythm and flow...throw in some angry tones, some escalated volume o , o

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aris View Post
    Sorry but, at some point its like your talking and it doesnt go with the beat and the flow is gone.
    The begining was major beast but then it whent and died.
    If you knew my voice, you would know that's not even close to talking for me. I'm pretty low pitch. But thanks for the ideas.

Originally Posted by •Ð ø † View Post
    I think it needs a little more feeling. The sound is almost robotic when it comes to the rhythm and flow...throw in some angry tones, some escalated volume o , o
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to be better at that next time. This is another one where it's like you'd have to hear my voice to know.

Thanks
    well, i'm not really into rapp myself, but i am a musician too. what you should do is listen to a lot of rappers, make a list of things you like in their songs and then try to come up with some aemulation (latin word, it means to use it and make it better)
    i can see that you will get better, maybe try to do some rapps with more chilling background beat, like many people use Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, because it's chill and good for first rapps

Thanks
    I don't listen to other musicians when I write.

Thanks
    well, it would help a lot! also: feelings, feelings, feelings, and a bit more of tonal change! it's good for start tho, some famous rappers from my country are a lot shittier!
    also get some good ideas on the lyrics, with meaning that would actually touch people

Thanks
    My lyrics don't have meaning?

A lot shittier? So I'm bad then?

Thanks
    well, when i listened to it they didn't give me a part of being in your place, but that's what rapping is about...it has to be put in a way so the audience can feel themself in your skin
    even tho i'm not really into rapp, i listened to a lot and still listen to a few, so i can tell you things that will make your songs better

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    Sometimes you're just off...

I mean... Put some more pitch in it and "feel the beat"

It's not bad tho!

keep it up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information