Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Alright, So i'm going to be taking this incredibly serious, I would enjoy it if i could play Fgunz again. So i will be providing you with any and all information needed, In order to help me fix my lag problem, Yes this is basically the same thread as the other one, but i felt the need ot put all of the information into one post so we can see how far we've gone.Lets get started.
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon Hd 5450
    *I have yet to figure out of the Drivers are completely update as to i do not know how to do this*

Computer Information:
    -Processor: Amd Sempron(tm) Processor LE-1200 2.10 GHz.
    -Installed memory(RAM): 4.00
    -System Type: 64-bit operating System.

Available Memory on C: Disk- 170 GB free of 286 GB
    -Normal FPS in games: 100-300 Depending on the game and how much of my pc it eats up.

Available memory on FACTORY_IMAGE(D- 2.13 GB free of 11.9 GB. (I believe some of my current fps lag is due to this, it has never been this full before nor do i know how to clean this up)

DEFRAG: My defrag program is set to Defragment my entire computer every night at 1:00 am.

-When the lag began: I used to play an MMORPG called Fiesta online, I noticed the lag right around then- I would be on Fiesta for some time, and log off(And yes everything was completely shut down pertaining to this game) And i would log onto Fgunz. Fgunz would be lagging like crazy!

-BUT- When i went to play FGUNZ >>BEFORE<< Fiesta it wouldnt like AT-ALL- (This is right after a PC reboot)

But now it no longer matters what order i play the games in, I lag no matter what. The lag is FPS lag- My ping remains in the green zones.

FPS ScreenshotsComing soon)

PS- For some reason my icon looks like this; (Did i break something?)

To developers; If you need anymore information let me know ASAP so i can add it to the list.

Steps Taken:Before Restarting my PC. - Lag = Lag still apparent.
    -I have uninstalled Pando Media Booster
    -I have restored all corrupted icons.

After Restart: Lag still apparent

Last edited by XxChrisxX; 10-03-2013 at 02:34 AM.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Might just be the icon being corrupt, you can manualy assign any icon to any program or shortcut.
    Anyways, so you said you installed fiesta, did it maybe install pando media booster or some crap like that?
    I remember that pando media booster causing me HEAVY lag (overal performance decrease) on my old xp machine until i deinstalled it.
    Sorry if im too lazy to look up the other thread, did you reinstall windows?
    On a slightly unrelated note, dafuq, a 12gb hdd? how do you even live with that @_@

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Might just be the icon being corrupt, you can manualy assign any icon to any program or shortcut.
    Anyways, so you said you installed fiesta, did it maybe install pando media booster or some crap like that?
    I remember that pando media booster causing me HEAVY lag (overal performance decrease) on my old xp machine until i deinstalled it.
    Sorry if im too lazy to look up the other thread, did you reinstall windows?
    On a slightly unrelated note, dafuq, a 12gb hdd? how do you even live with that @_@
    Yeah i have Pando-
    And whats a 12 GB HDD? D Is that bad? LOL.

Also sorry for the late response and lack of screenshots...My ISP feels the need to constantly connect/disconnect my connection...It's proving to be hard to get ingame never the less post on the frikkin forums.

Country
    Thanks
    Not necesseirly, but that hdd must be ancient if its only 12gb '-'
    Thats like no space at all, not the source of the problem, not that id imagine atleast. (a example hdd sizes http://puu.sh/4G8jE.png)
    Anyways, deinstall that (pando media booster) and do a restart then see if that did anything for you.

Banned

Thanks
    Restored both Faulty icons and Uninstalled that Pando BS, AND after the restart the lag is still there.
    *Ragequits*
    What now -_______-"

-My internet is beginning to piss me off. It keeps randomly connecting and disconnecting -

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Updating your Drivers Guide.

Also my best guess is just system failure in one aspect of your computer. Weather its RAM/CPU/GPU I can't tell you. (Maybe you over worked your video card in the MMO and caused permanent damage) but its definitely not something we can fix. I think we can rule out HDD malfunction since GunZ data is not streamed, it's preloaded to RAM.

@Nagi, he has a 300GB HDD and a 12GB Partition created by his OEM for restore purposes. It makes it easier because then they do not have to create recovery disks for people.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    @Nagi, he has a 300GB HDD and a 12GB Partition created by his OEM for restore purposes. It makes it easier because then they do not have to create recovery disks for people.
    It was late mike, gtfo q,q D:

Banned

Thanks
    So ive uninstalled like 2 weeks ago. Perhaps when a new patch comes out the lag will vanish. Till then poopers.

Hyperion's Avatar 0x2B | ~ 0x2B = 0xFF

Thanks
    Guy... the unic option to repair it is reinstalling ur system... That is cause of a Virus "Sality" or something like... And.. .Whith ur AMD Sempron u must got 2/3 GB in RAM & system of 32 Bits.. .ur computer will get lagg cause u got too many RAM and not a good Processor.... i repair computers.. is my Job... i know what i say u GOOD LUCK..!!!

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by XxChrisxX View Post
    So ive uninstalled like 2 weeks ago. Perhaps when a new patch comes out the lag will vanish. Till then poopers.
    Do you mean you will wait for a FGunZ patch to fix the lagg?
    As you can see in your post it's not an issue at our side, you have it with other games as well.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information