Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    One of my irl friends told me that they will continue Bleach the anime (episodes). I'd like to hear your opinions cuz I got excited, that's my favorite anime.

Oh, Atlantica as well confirmed that :
    Originally Posted by Atlantica
    I'm still unsure, but if I had to guess today, I would say that there's probably a little truth to those rumors that the anime will come back in 2013 or 2014. Even if there was enough demand right now, there would be no reason to bring it back for 10 or 20 episodes and then go back to fillers. As I've said before regarding hardware, companies like to put out fake rumors as a method of judging interest. If Bleach had a rumor that it was coming back, and no one cared, the people in charge could look at that and decided that there's not enough interest.

However, if a rumor is spread, and people pick it up, the people in charge have a good reason to bring it back as there's still some interest left in it.

If it does come back, it only makes sense for it to come back in late 2013 or 2014 under a different name (much like Naruto did). I wouldn't be surprised if it did come back. The Bleach intellectual property is still worth something and there are people still putting out Bleach reprises to gauge inherent interest in the series.

One thing for sure, is that I do miss the Bleach of the Aizen and Hueco Mundo arcs. Watching the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra is enough to make you want more Bleach.
    So what do you think?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Atlantica (10-05-2013)

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    It will continue eventually since it is still one of the big 3 but not anytime soon. Probably a year orso when the manga ends which is nearing.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KiraiNimaka View Post
    It will continue eventually since it is still one of the big 3 but not anytime soon. Probably a year orso when the manga ends which is nearing.
    I guess that means 2014 around the summer.

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    Although I'm happy that Bleach (or the 'Big Three' in general) brings more anime/manga fans, which supports the industry; I can't say that I personally like Bleach. I would've rated it as average-decent if it ended after the final battle against Aizen, but now it seems to be forcefully stretching out the plot and story making it completely unrealistic and messing up with the story. I mean seriously, Ichigo is now a ditto or something. He gains his enemies' power RIGHT after facing them. Attacked by hollows= becomes hollow > Attacked by shinigami = becomes shinigami> Attacked by fullbringers = becomes a fullbringer > Attacked by quincy... well you get what I mean...
    Don't get me wrong, I ain't hating on the anime/manga, just hopes it finishes soon so that at least some sort of legitimate plot remains. ;-;

Creds to Lemonish^

Banned

Thanks
    i fkinn love this show
    only anime i watched

manakilla's Avatar TomersLittleFan:)

Thanks
    Good im waiting already long for this

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by manakilla View Post
    Good im waiting already long for this
    Same here ^^

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    From what my cousin told me, the manga is pretty interesting.

But I know for sure that bleach will not be coming this year, nor early next year. I am however uncertain about it continuing later next year, but one thing is for sure, the chance of that happening is very low.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Fk Bleach where's my Fairy Tail at.

Donator

Thanks
    At first i misread it that "Bleach is black" lolz dumb me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information