Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Well I was very pissed as well as many other anime watchers to know that the anime Hunter x Hunter has been moved from late Saturday to Monday.

That completely ****ed up my Sunday Anime rotation. Sunday is usually a very boring day, not only for me, but apparently for a whole lot of other people; and to learn that they moved it from late Saturday night, just means that I only have One Piece to watch on Sundays.

I am very pissed about the decision, but I completely understand why they had to do it.

Read more about it at:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-to-late-night

Now the only concern I have at this moment is, will moving it from Saturday to a weekday make the views fall. The audience might become smaller and because of that, cause the anime to come to an end. Not to mention the fact that the anime is rapidly catching up to the manga because Yoshihiro Togashi hasn't been making anymore manga chapters. As if that wasn't a big enough concern from the start.

Banned

Thanks
    Do i have to watch the original before watching 2011?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    Do i have to watch the original before watching 2011?
    No. The 2011 version is a remake. It has its pros and cons. For example: The first version I heard has more gore involved, but this version has a lot of gore but they tuned it down a bit so that children can watch it too. (I wouldn't recommend it for a child btw). And this version is more modern, meaning modern art style, etc, while the other one doesn't have that but actually isn't bad at all. Also this version gets released in HD so I'd recommend you to watch this version over the last. Oh and they also cut the fillers out of the last version for this version.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    No. The 2011 version is a remake. It has its pros and cons. For example: The first version I heard has more gore involved, but this version has a lot of gore but they tuned it down a bit so that children can watch it too. (I wouldn't recommend it for a child btw). And this version is more modern, meaning modern art style, etc, while the other one doesn't have that but actually isn't bad at all. Also this version gets released in HD so I'd recommend you to watch this version over the last. Oh and they also cut the fillers out of the last version for this version.
    oh i c. I watched like 6 episodes of the first one but i didnt really like it
    u are talking about thsi one right? http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/hunte...er-2011-online

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    oh i c. I watched like 6 episodes of the first one but i didnt really like it
    u are talking about thsi one right? http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/hunte...er-2011-online
    Yea I am.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Farmer Bashy View Post
    Well I was very pissed as well as many other anime watchers to know that the anime Hunter x Hunter has been moved from late Saturday to Monday.

That completely ****ed up my Sunday Anime rotation. Sunday is usually a very boring day, not only for me, but apparently for a whole lot of other people; and to learn that they moved it from late Saturday night, just means that I only have One Piece to watch on Sundays.

I am very pissed about the decision, but I completely understand why they had to do it.

Read more about it at:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-to-late-night

Now the only concern I have at this moment is, will moving it from Saturday to a weekday make the views fall. The audience might become smaller and because of that, cause the anime to come to an end. Not to mention the fact that the anime is rapidly catching up to the manga because Yoshihiro Togashi hasn't been making anymore manga chapters. As if that wasn't a big enough concern from the start.
    Wow! i haven't thought till now about that possibility of audience drop and in consequence the dangerous situation. Guess all we can do is pray for this not to happen, its currently the most catchy anime im currently watching.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    HunterXHunter ftw I wanna see Gons zerk mode

Thanks
    Well it's out today so let's see how it goes for the future and hope for the best.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 10-09-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    Is it actually? Time to watch

Thanks
    Ya today is Tuesday. Well actually it's Wednesday lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information