Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    I know it's not good, CnC this signature so that will help me improve my skills (provide some tutorials if you can)

2. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Adopt (10-10-2013)

pk stijnie's Avatar Don't kill me , mhk?

Thanks
    PLOT

I love the artwork, but there is no flow in this signature.

6/10

IGN:[H]er[O}
    LoL: EUW: PoD SpaceShake
    FCraft: SyphonCore

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    google --> tekst tutorial.

Also, don't stop working on something if you're not satisfied with it. Only satisfaction or time limits can force you to stop working on something, otherwise you will never improve. You can't just go asking for people to hand out things for you so you might read some of it, google things yourself.

5. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Opeth (10-08-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    And dont copy paste images on / behind render '-'

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Dem nidalee? '-'

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainBen View Post
    Dem nidalee? '-'
    Yes =)

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    google --> tekst tutorial.

Also, don't stop working on something if you're not satisfied with it. Only satisfaction or time limits can force you to stop working on something, otherwise you will never improve. You can't just go asking for people to hand out things for you so you might read some of it, google things yourself.
    I'm a beginner, It's my 4th signature I ever made, I hope that I wont stop working if I wasn't satisfied of my work, Usually when I am not satisfied of my work I just give up ._.
    Last edited by Opeth; 10-08-2013 at 11:55 PM.

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    The text is ughhh :L and background is a stock image you just copy and pasted it '-'

5/10

Could've done better than that. Go watch some tutorials or try asking taokaka.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    Yes =)

I'm a beginner, It's my 4th signature I ever made, I hope that I wont stop working if I wasn't satisfied of my work, Usually when I am not satisfied of my work I just give up ._.
    One thing everyone would agree on, giving up will end up bringing you exactly where you started. By the looks of it, you didn't spent more then one hour working on this, forgive me if I'm wrong. You have to invest in researching yourself, you have to look at other signatures and get a solid concept of what you want to do with your own signature or what ever you're creating. These are all thoughts before you can really start finishing up. Once you've decided what you want to do, you go look for either a tutorial or a technique that would allow you to do so, which will involve in taking 3 maybe 4 hours on a little picture, yeah. But in the end you'll learn new things over and over again which results in being a better artist.

Don't quit, don't post if you aren't satisfied. Don't start 10 hopeless new projects, work yourself in the rough and boring parts of it, and become better.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Izzat Yo View Post
    The text is ughhh :L and background is a stock image you just copy and pasted it '-'

5/10

Could've done better than that. Go watch some tutorials or try asking taokaka.
    I'm sorry for disappointing you, the background isn't a stock/image, It's a mix of effects

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    The effects on the stock image don't really blend well. D:

Also try blending the render onto the background (with smudges, blurs, etc.), tbh it looks like two completely separate things. You could also try using gradient maps/ filters to make the sig blend together too. c:
    As everyone said, watch some tuts and you'll be prozor in no time xd

Creds to Lemonish^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information