Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    One thing everyone would agree on, giving up will end up bringing you exactly where you started. By the looks of it, you didn't spent more then one hour working on this, forgive me if I'm wrong. You have to invest in researching yourself, you have to look at other signatures and get a solid concept of what you want to do with your own signature or what ever you're creating. These are all thoughts before you can really start finishing up. Once you've decided what you want to do, you go look for either a tutorial or a technique that would allow you to do so, which will involve in taking 3 maybe 4 hours on a little picture, yeah. But in the end you'll learn new things over and over again which results in being a better artist.

Don't quit, don't post if you aren't satisfied. Don't start 10 hopeless new projects, work yourself in the rough and boring parts of it, and become better.
    True, I'm not gonna give up, I'll spend my time watching tutorials and I wont rush with making signature as I always do. As you said I only spent 1 hour making this signature, I'll try to spend more time in the future after watching some tutorials that can help me improve.

iDutch's Avatar Just a Game °__°
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    I know it's not good, CnC this signature so that will help me improve my skills (provide some tutorials if you can)

http://i.imgur.com/bnZJDat.png
    6/10 Bro and nice pic of Nidalee xD
    IGN: Scon
    Alt: Pound

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    The effects on the stock image don't really blend well. D:

Also try blending the render onto the background (with smudges, blurs, etc.), tbh it looks like two completely separate things. You could also try using gradient maps/ filters to make the sig blend together too. c:
    As everyone said, watch some tuts and you'll be prozor in no time xd
    I found it kinda hard to blend this render, However, I tired to blend it with the signature but I failed ._.
    I'll make sure to watch too many tutorials (I'll ask a friend for some tutorials)

a

Country
    Thanks
    4/10.

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    its alright u can improve the area where the name is also, there isnt the greatest flow in ur picture, graphical wise. 6/10

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lspasus View Post
    4/10.
    CnC please, you rate any signature without mentioning what to improve or remove

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    CnC please, you rate any signature without mentioning what to improve or remove
    99% of the idiots on this section don't give cnc so unless you've seen them say something with thought, ignore them. They're just kids trying to up their post count for no reason.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    99% of the idiots on this section don't give cnc so unless you've seen them say something with thought, ignore them. They're just kids trying to up their post count for no reason.
    100% true =)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Nice attempt. I'm not going to read the other posts so excuse me if I repeat anything.
    -render doesn't match(color/hue wise)
    -random c4d or object top left doesn't blend
    -baddie text
    And so on so forth, i'm sure there's better cnc's on here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information