Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    *enters a poke battle* Br I choose uuuu. Br use force lag.... super effective 1 shot

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Nice pings, to bad I ended their streak a few times.
    http://puu.sh/4LCkt.jpg
    http://puu.sh/4LCmB.jpg
    Also once they lose they flame at me for some reason ''ez trash bad luck I would own you''.

Thanks
    LOOOL B**CH please your clan sucks and so r u, and why did u take that pic's anyways, ur game score is shit..
    And also you're a BR obv "JAJAJAAJAJA"

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    Ping still matters though, often I'll go behind a wall (AnD games etc.) and I suddenly die by some random sniper shot with no one around

makes me cry qq.
    you nub AnyWayZ

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    Degret sucks rofl
    I agree.

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
    I agree.
    Degret clan is fine u said that cuz u we are not willing u to join bro , -Steff u are good ingame right u agree with me we have a red ping but it doesnt matter you cant kill us ? You can kill us if u have skills like Aim , Focusing, Latedash... If u cant kill us then anyway u noob right ?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Degret clan is fine u said that cuz u we are not willing u to join bro , -Steff u are good ingame right u agree with me we have a red ping but it doesnt matter you cant kill us ? You can kill us if u have skills like Aim , Focusing, Latedash... If u cant kill us then anyway u noob right ?
    English please?
    You are just abusing your lagg.
    Also, please stop talking about "focus and aim" in every one of your post, because it really gets on my nerves.
    Also, Degret clan is kinda decent, we had some fun 4v4/5v5 cws against them, they are actually cool

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    You don't understand the advantage of spiking. Wait until you see it for yourself one day and you'll go like '' br ezpz stop lagging '' '' fix ur net u br ''.

Pantheos's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Nice engrish, as i see it... Angelo... people like you are overly obsessed with this game. But thats the gunz community for ya. If people just for once would stop bragging, gunz is the number one bragging game of all times. Mostly brazillians / foreigners though + underaged.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Are you using google translate? By far the worst English I've ever seen.

Any how ping isn't just determined via distance, it can also mean you are lagging or spiking, duss the reason why when you torrent/download if your net is bad your ping will rise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information