Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Hello

First off i would like to say hello to all those who already know me. My name is Trevor, i am 24 years old, and i am from NA.
    I have been Playing gunz since December 4th, 2006. I honestly dont see the big deal that people make about this whole "Oldgen/Newgen" "Issue". Regardless of that, throughout the years i have seen many people come and go, Young and old. It is always sad when someone leaves, and always a thrill to meet a new player to test yourself against.

I started this Forum account only recently, i have been playing on Fgunz for a little bit now, i'd say about since, i want to say around January of this year? Yes i am a "Newgen" to Fgunz, but that does not mean i am Trash xD. I honestly dont see how your registration and start date affect how you play the game, Unless you are a Gunz Virgin =P.

Anyway, my IGN is ObitoUchiha Hope to see you all in Game

Other IGN's: AncientVu, Dirka, Hotaku, Janemba, Dropster, Scy

2. The following user said thank you to AncientVu for this useful post:

SuperShotty (10-09-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome bruh , Mike here

4. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

AncientVu (10-09-2013)

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
    Hello

First off i would like to say hello to all those who already know me. My name is Trevor, i am 24 years old, and i am from NA.
    I have been Playing gunz since December 4th, 2006. I honestly dont see the big deal that people make about this whole "Oldgen/Newgen" "Issue". Regardless of that, throughout the years i have seen many people come and go, Young and old. It is always sad when someone leaves, and always a thrill to meet a new player to test yourself against.

I started this Forum account only recently, i have been playing on Fgunz for a little bit now, i'd say about since, i want to say around January of this year? Yes i am a "Newgen" to Fgunz, but that does not mean i am Trash xD. I honestly dont see how your registration and start date affect how you play the game, Unless you are a Gunz Virgin =P.

Anyway, my IGN is ObitoUchiha Hope to see you all in Game

Other IGN's: AncientVu, Dirka, Hotaku, Janemba, Dropster, Scy
    Way to late.
    anyway.
    hi
    -wiki.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

6. The following user said thank you to SuperShotty for this useful post:

AncientVu (10-09-2013)

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    welcome fg

8. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

AncientVu (10-09-2013)

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    Wwhalecum to the forums im sure we will be friends. Names Valorie

10. The following user said thank you to Kyotouryuu for this useful post:

AncientVu (10-09-2013)

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome, we hope you enjoy the rest of your gaming experience here at Freestyle Gunz!
    Tomorrow comes today

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Welcome to the forums, I've seen you ingame a few times.
    Always nice to see a person join the forums who actually uses dot's in their sentences.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

13. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

AncientVu (10-09-2013)

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks everyone ^_^ Hi guys, half of you already know me. Yes, i try to use proper grammar and punctuation most of the time Steff <3<3<3. I have seen you in the Lobby and at Events as well. Although i do have a habit of capitalizing certain words that i believe are key to stand out to help others understand the point of the sentences i am typing. Thanks for the love guys/gals.

Edit: Steff, since i have seen this SO many times already while viewing the forums i might as well get it out of my system . I've seen you in the Lobby and at Events. Meet you later in the shower .
    xD.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Last edited by AncientVu; 10-09-2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Forgot a Period. LOL.

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome to FreestylersWorld Entertainment a.k.a FGunZ Community. You seem to be a nice person ;D

16. The following user said thank you to Izzat for this useful post:

AncientVu (10-09-2013)

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    I have thanked you all, it seems that alot of people around here are very nice , and deserve to be treated as such. After all, we all play Gunz here together, instead of arguing and bickering, which IS normal in this genre, we should all get along. Its like a big family where half of the family hates the nice half of the family xD. I'm just happy to have some of the Nice ones greet me and treat me like a human, and i thank you all for it. <3
    Last edited by AncientVu; 10-09-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information