Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pantheos's Avatar New Member

Thanks

Video explains it all... and that commentary. Haha.

Him explaining that drawing. Teehee.

Last edited by Pantheos; 10-13-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Loved the last one. That ****ing IRL ragequit says "I am ****ing done with you people".

I love when people do this. Westboro is the epitome of terrible right next to PETA.

Thanks
    Haha=P added another one ;P and... another one... just had to add this one . And he's so casual about that game trolling video.. splendid.
    Last edited by Pantheos; 10-13-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Wow these people give such a bad reputation on the over-all religion Christianity.
    These people are sick (no offence to those who are this Christian variant). THEY ARE WRONG! THE WAY THE PROPOSE AND ACT INTO THINGS ARE WRONG!!
    This makes me furious!!! whoever knows and see's these idiots on the road or anywhere in the world PLEASE DO NOT GENERALIZE ALL CHRISTIANS TO BE THE SAME!
    They are shallow and narrow-minded for making such protests!
    Tomorrow comes today

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by iAba View Post
    Wow these people give such a bad reputation on the over-all religion Christianity.
    These people are sick (no offence to those who are this Christian variant). THEY ARE WRONG! THE WAY THE PROPOSE AND ACT INTO THINGS ARE WRONG!!
    This makes me furious!!! whoever knows and see's these idiots on the road or anywhere in the world PLEASE DO NOT GENERALIZE ALL CHRISTIANS TO BE THE SAME!
    They are shallow and narrow-minded for making such protests!
    Don't worry, I class Westboro followers as human scum. They are the only people I class as human scum. Other christians are okay, considering some actually have a sense of moral value outside the bible.

Like I said, Westboro and PETA are disgusting by doing the exact opposite of what they should do and still get honored for it for whatever god damn reason(westboro not so much, but you see my point).

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    I would like to think that the WBC is the biggest troll of all, trolling so much in fact everyone takes them seriously....

Let that sink in for a second.

Thanks
    We aren't used to protests like that, seems a little bit weird to me... though... aren't they standing there for naught? As if it will change anything. Most people are like "whatever", no?
    ~~Netherlands (i have no clue) Lol.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Don't worry, I class Westboro followers as human scum. They are the only people I class as human scum. Other christians are okay, considering some actually have a sense of moral value outside the bible.

Like I said, Westboro and PETA are disgusting by doing the exact opposite of what they should do and still get honored for it for whatever god damn reason(westboro not so much, but you see my point).
    These people are honestly breaking so many commandments of what us ACOTE (Assyrian Church of The East) believe in! They are very wrong with what they are doing. If there are homo-sexual or sinners,
    We do not go protesting out of the blue like this This is unethical! We try to help people and not exclude and hate them! These people are being so hypocritical with everything! They are showing hate
    and no sympathy whatsoever! THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN ACT! I do not classify them as Christians!
    Tomorrow comes today

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    I would like to think that the WBC is the biggest troll of all....

Let that sink in for a second.
    Could be a possibility, but would that many people go so far as to create a PR stunt?

I mean I know humans as a whole are ****ing dumbshits and all, but would they really go that far?

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    but would they really go that far?
    Well why do ppl troll then, theres your answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information