Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    It has come to my attention that this gaming section REALLY lacks Pokemon. Whatever reason that may be, I feel there should be one.

And to haters out there, please simply don't post. You don't see any comment by me in the League thread and I don't overly like it, so don't be that person.

Simple rules...
    1. No flaming/hating. It's not needed here. "Pokemon is only for kids" is a terrible argument and I guarantee everyone will be on your ass about it
    2. No discussions about which generation is "superior". Only doing this to prevent gen wars that seem to explode on every Pokemon discussion.
    3. ROM discussions are allowed (limited to and including mods/hacks). However, no discussions about downloading or linking to any downloads
    4. I should say no trolling, but one or two of you will do it anyways. Keep it to a minimum and simply don't spam it. This is a Pokemon discussion not a place to be an idiot.
    5. As cool as they are, no Pokemon conspiracies. They tend to lead to mixed opinions and further into arguments that I do not want to see.

Other than that, go right ahead!

Anyways, I am surprised though. I am assured there is a decent number on here who like the series, myself included. So I decided to make a thread to those who enjoy it.

This more or less does belong in the games section because that's where most of the discussion will delve into anyways, however any discussion is open about it (of course abiding to the forum ToS as well).

Now, I don't want to start simply with "WHAT'S UR FAVURITE POKAYMON DURRHURR". No. That's the most common thing ever and basically ends the thread after 5-6 posts. This is meant to be a multiple discussion about ANYTHING relating to Pokemon.

So without further adieu, what is everyone's thoughts about X & Y
    Last edited by Dualage; 10-24-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Thanks
    The only reason it lacks it is because this has no interest at all, this shouldn't be at Freestyle.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chriss View Post
    The only reason it lacks it is because this has no interest at all, this shouldn't be at Freestyle.
    I fail to understand. This gaming section is for games that are excluded from gunz. League has no reason to be here either if you use that argument. Whether or not there is interest is unrelated. If people don't post it's obvious it was a waste and I'm the only person who says "Oh well".

I just have to give time and see what happens. And I say "no interest" is bull. I see a number of people who like if not LOVE Pokemon on fgunz. It's a matter of "will they post?"

4. The following 5 users say thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Again (10-23-2013), Eeksdee (10-23-2013), iReflex (10-14-2013), Izzat (10-23-2013), Vickachu (10-23-2013)

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    I wish I had X and Y. I don't even have a DS so Q-Q... I'm kinda sad. It looks so ****ing fun lol.

Banned

Thanks
    I have X, PM me your friend codes if you want to add me.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    I have to say, every generation that comes out the pokémon keep looking crappier to me (sprite wise, not the games in it self I like most of them equally).. like .. trashbags and icecreams < wtf.
    but X and Y game wise look really nice.

Any suggestions for my Soul Silver team anyway? :p
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    i need a new ds. cuz my old one is crappy lol.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Even tho you said no discussion about which gen is better.
    Gen 1 still rocks.

10. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Syzygy (11-07-2013)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Pokemon Blue and Red were the best, Pikachu in Yellow was hella annoying.

Thanks
    ruby was the best
    ^1Cabel
    Rolab

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information