Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    It has come to my attention that this gaming section REALLY lacks Pokemon. Whatever reason that may be, I feel there should be one.

And to haters out there, please simply don't post. You don't see any comment by me in the League thread and I don't overly like it, so don't be that person.

Simple rules...
    1. No flaming/hating. It's not needed here. "Pokemon is only for kids" is a terrible argument and I guarantee everyone will be on your ass about it
    2. No discussions about which generation is "superior". Only doing this to prevent gen wars that seem to explode on every Pokemon discussion.
    3. ROM discussions are allowed (limited to and including mods/hacks). However, no discussions about downloading or linking to any downloads
    4. I should say no trolling, but one or two of you will do it anyways. Keep it to a minimum and simply don't spam it. This is a Pokemon discussion not a place to be an idiot.
    5. As cool as they are, no Pokemon conspiracies. They tend to lead to mixed opinions and further into arguments that I do not want to see.

Other than that, go right ahead!

Anyways, I am surprised though. I am assured there is a decent number on here who like the series, myself included. So I decided to make a thread to those who enjoy it.

This more or less does belong in the games section because that's where most of the discussion will delve into anyways, however any discussion is open about it (of course abiding to the forum ToS as well).

Now, I don't want to start simply with "WHAT'S UR FAVURITE POKAYMON DURRHURR". No. That's the most common thing ever and basically ends the thread after 5-6 posts. This is meant to be a multiple discussion about ANYTHING relating to Pokemon.

So without further adieu, what is everyone's thoughts about X & Y
    Last edited by Dualage; 10-24-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Thread Information