Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Linear stretches the menu elements instead of repositioning them.
    Also some widescreen resolutions are missing.
    A user had made a thread about this some time ago.
    Correct, they're stretched instead of repositioned. Also i think that user was me lol :p

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I still firmly stand by the belief that there is nothing wrong and I am open to seeing replays that could prove me wrong.
    About this, i cant explain how or why does it feel like my shots aint doing enough damage as they should like in the past...
    Normally a shotgun pb takes away about 80-100 damage which can lead into 3 shot kills.
    It feels now like you have to give 4-6 shots to take em down.

Thats the best way i can say it. So there must be package loss of some sort.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jetman82 View Post
    Correct, they're stretched instead of repositioned. Also i think that user was me lol :p
    I believe scaling works on a percentage ratio instead of re-positioning so the amount of work required would not bring in as valuable of a result. I'll look into it but no promises as I really don't have too much of an issue with the current system anyway.

Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    About this, i cant explain how or why does it feel like my shots aint doing enough damage as they should like in the past...
    Normally a shotgun pb takes away about 80-100 damage which can lead into 3 shot kills.
    It feels now like you have to give 4-6 shots to take em down.

Thats the best way i can say it. So there must be package loss of some sort.
    I've hit three shot kills in this system, like I said until I get physical evidence I cannot make anything of it.

4. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

SuperShotty (10-17-2013)

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    ok i found something that isnt supposed to happen.
    to my suprise it isnt the close range shots that aint registering...
    its the mid range shots.
    When i shoot at mid range it only makes 9 dmg per shot but actually theres like 3-4 bullets hitting the taget on my screen?

Code:
    http://speedy.sh/x4RJq/DUEL-Verqi-20131017-151359.gzr
    i did some more test and yeah not all register..

Code:
    http://speedy.sh/etE8a/2-unregistered-hits.gzr
    Also i think there should be more dmg at this range than 9 per shot.
    I can pm u or something, replays from other servers to prove this.

Code:
    http://speedy.sh/gx6Rd/2-much-9-dmg.gzr
    Last edited by Verqi; 10-17-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I find it odd considering I get hit quite hard at midrange consistently (5-8 pellets). IDK, just the way it seems on my side and always get shocked when my opponent is quite a ways away and my AP drops from 100 to like 40'ish. Like this happens quite a bit.

xXDefqononeXx's Avatar Kaspersky

Thanks
    okay and why touch the snipers:/ some ppl have shotgun skills some have sniping skills... if ppl think its easy to kill people in 2 seconds with a sniper then let them try its harder then you think And because it looks easy for some people doesnt mean it IS easy.. then TBF is **** as well because some cant do that _-_zZzZz not being a complainer but sniping is hard enough.. dont ruin it by adding/removing new things

-Pavilion

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    ok i found something that isnt supposed to happen.
    to my suprise it isnt the close range shots that aint registering...
    its the mid range shots.
    When i shoot at mid range it only makes 9 dmg per shot but actually theres like 3-4 bullets hitting the taget on my screen?

Code:
    http://speedy.sh/x4RJq/DUEL-Verqi-20131017-151359.gzr
    i did some more test and yeah not all register..

Code:
    http://speedy.sh/etE8a/2-unregistered-hits.gzr
    Also i think there should be more dmg at this range than 9 per shot.
    I can pm u or something, replays from other servers to prove this.

Code:
    http://speedy.sh/gx6Rd/2-much-9-dmg.gzr
    I'll look into these when I get a chance.

Originally Posted by xXDefqononeXx View Post
    okay and why touch the snipers:/ some ppl have shotgun skills some have sniping skills... if ppl think its easy to kill people in 2 seconds with a sniper then let them try its harder then you think And because it looks easy for some people doesnt mean it IS easy.. then TBF is **** as well because some cant do that _-_zZzZz not being a complainer but sniping is hard enough.. dont ruin it by adding/removing new things

-Pavilion
    It's not hard at all, I use shotguns and going to a sniper and ssing someone from zero distance is not skill.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Kira (10-18-2013), Sonji (10-19-2013)

Thanks
    is it possible to add an option while watching replays that can expedite the replay if you dont want to watch this part/return back
    ^1Cabel
    Rolab

Linear88's Avatar History

Thanks
    Hijacking this thread.

Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Linear stretches the menu elements instead of repositioning them.
    Also some widescreen resolutions are missing.
    A user had made a thread about this some time ago.
    It will be almost impossible to update the widescreen support to a point like how MAIET did it, simply because there are almost 40+ code areas to change (with hack-ish decimal numbers). As of now, the current implementation of widescreen is the most efficient way.

Also, the anti-lead isn't 12 packets as what Mike says. It'll be fixed soon anyway.

12. The following 3 users say thank you to Linear88 for this useful post:

Kira (10-20-2013), Nuva (10-20-2013), Steff (10-21-2013)

Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Snipers will be looked at in order to fix the issue of SSing with a sniper and killing someone within a matter of 2 seconds. A sniper should be used from range so either a damage reduction in close range or a delay before someone can shoot after loading into the scope will be discussed internally and decided upon. .
    ^this cannot happen fast enough. snipers are probably the most OP/abusable weapon on this server.

someone was telling me about how [v] is going to be changed so it's not able to be abused any longer. is dis tru
    abuse of [v] being setting the stats equal so you can equip extreme rings not get -hp/ap put super OP weapons/items & then rape with regular stats
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information