Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sempiternal View Post
    ^this cannot happen fast enough. snipers are probably the most OP/abusable weapon on this server.

someone was telling me about how [v] is going to be changed so it's not able to be abused any longer. is dis tru
    abuse of [v] being setting the stats equal so you can equip extreme rings not get -hp/ap put super OP weapons/items & then rape with regular stats
    Yes, they are working on making sure [V] is implemented correctly. It's obvious that having HP/AP set to 125/100 rather than limited to is a problem if we have items with negative bonuses; kind of a "missing the point" effect. Mike himself on this thread said it's definitely something being looked at and I'm 90% sure it will be changed.

Thanks
    why are people suggesting to change dash animations wtf

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jeopardy View Post
    why are people suggesting to change dash animations wtf
    Why does anything get changed, because people get fed up/tired of things.
    The video i posted previously in this thread show a possible dash animation.

Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    the dash in that video looks too much like some anime/DBZ shit esp when you dashed forward l0l
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hey guys, small update on this.

Here is what has been done so far:

Code:
    1. [V] is now fixed. 125/100 is now only set if your HP/AP exceeds either one of them. IE 130 HP -> 125 HP. 85 HP -> 85 HP. 
    2. Event Team and Other Staff Members are now exempt from [NX] tags, this is to make it easier to host events and prevent players from being "trolls". 
    3. F* Anti-spam has now been set. The current delay between F* macros is 2 seconds.
    4. Autorecord is done. It will now start recording as soon as you join a game if you activate the option in the options menu. For round based games the recording stops at the end of rounds and starts back up at the beginning. Clan war is also included in this. 
    5. Recordings have now been restructured in their naming. This should be easier to read and is previewed below. Any game mode with rounds will have the first round the recording started on in the title automatically.

Still in the works is the Sniper Nerf, everything else is to be determined or something Linear and I will have to work on together.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

McSic (10-29-2013), ZoneStyle (10-28-2013)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    ^That is so nice '-' Thank you Mike for the update

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Would appreciate it, if snipers really HAVE to be nerfed, that u could do it in weight.
    With the V fix you could make it so sniper weigh more, giving sniper users less health and thus easier to kill.
    Making them slower will ruin so much fun for many people, only because some shotgun using people are complaining about it.
    They say stuff like ''quickscoping a sniper doesn't make sense, it's supposed to be a long ranged weapons'' etc.
    I ask all of you. Does shooting 3 shotgun shots in 1 second make sense? People will say ''u can 2 hit people with snipers!''. I know, it's also way harder to hit with one.
    I can hit with shotguns from everywhere but can't with a sniper. so it only makes sense shotguns do less damage from a far (also because they're shotguns) cause when ur up close they'll also be a 2 shot kill.

please, reconsider nerfing something that is only being nerfed because some people (often shotgun users) can't adjust their playstyle to this new GunZ form you guys have created. It's unique, it's what keeps me and many others playing, it's very appealing for many players.

I'd just like to remind you guys this game is called ''Freestyle GunZ'', not ''ShotGunZ''.

Thanks.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

9. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Root (10-29-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    why change dashes though that is stupid, you might aswell just change the color of insta sword because im getting tired of that gray color or change the color of the character to all black because Im getting tired of white characters

11. The following user said thank you to Jeopardy for this useful post:

Sonji (11-11-2013)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jeopardy View Post
    why change dashes though that is stupid, you might aswell just change the color of insta sword because im getting tired of that gray color or change the color of the character to all black because Im getting tired of white characters
    I completely agree with this I am very tired of the whiteness in this server.

I also want to see wanna see more body movement Why don't my pex move when I jump up and down, and the female characters also! I demand Jiggling fx!
    Spoiler!

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    I completely agree with this I am very tired of the whiteness in this server.

I also want to see wanna see more body movement Why don't my pex move when I jump up and down, and the female characters also! I demand Jiggling fx!
    Spoiler!
    All the characters are supposed to be asian .-.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information