Thanks
    People are more confused than ever thinking Nina as one person, Shes not a single player but a multiplayed character by Lots and lots different people in gladiator.

im one of ninasocietys player.

Nina, Jeff , Kristian, Tyler, Sebastian, Juho , Klaus, Kris, Jackolin.. as i can remember the names of past ninas .
    Last edited by Tarantello420; 10-18-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    ~ Nina

Crokoro's Avatar Kracoko4ET

Country
    Thanks
    I like it !!
    #NOROOMTAG2014

]IGN :^CC^5rokor^Co^D , Kracoko

halloikbenoscarwiebenjij?

Thanks
    Swordhero '-'

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Ez Pz win him any day.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MeX View Post
    Ez Pz win him any day.
    win her or win him or win them all or who exactly are you winning is the question, lets use a story of example, " one day i fought nina public... i won her... next day i tried to go troll her, and she told me she's actually a he, then he bowed me unlike othertimes i got non-bowed, then he beat me, i regonized being out classed and left room quietly, other day i saw him or her again, and i tried to show him my respect but in return he trolled me , reason for this or so i think is.. because he beat me and now im hating her or him for being just a asshole. "

explanation of story, the one using troll on you might the one you tried to troll earlier not one who bowed and defeated you , next time you see us no matter is it her or him online we dont hate any of you personally in any case.

our ping ranges from EU to US and Asian , we are world wide group playing the Ninas to introduce people gladiator and picking up anyone showing slime of skill to train her or him to become next beholder of nina gladiator account, and have fun in the game, we have done this for 9 years on the gunz duel, for 9 years we have trained closely hundred of anon players .

we all start as bad ~ looking for right guidance to perfect the battle system, to resort all the techniques we are used to hook up from online, we still need a teacher to put those all flawed techniques in correct sort to bring the best out of you.
    Last edited by Tarantello420; 10-18-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    ~ Nina

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    dem sword skillz

Thread Information