Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Well in regards to fixing some items, I really think donation rifle and/or fanfir rifle should have their delays fixed. The level 99 rifle has 80 delay whereas the fanfir has 85. For 200 coins it does not seem worth buying the 1 extra damage with a higher delay. If that is unacceptable, maybe consider lowering the control value keeping the 85 delay (slightly more accurate with slightly less recoil). I just feel fanfir has no point in even buying right now.

All other items seem to be good for their value.

Question: Is there going to be any diversity for weapons? Like instead of just lowering the delay will there be any different kinds? (ie: Rifle A with 40x5 clip, 70 delay, 40 control 18 damage VS Rifle B with 35x5 clip, 80 delay, 20 control and 20 damage etc.?) I understand that's similar to the original style, but I feel some are more useful than others given certain situations

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nerval View Post
    Say you are up and waiting for a clan war. As of now, you have to constantly keep alt-tabbing and checking whether or not you got a game. I've played a server which makes the game client flash in your taskbar every time you get into a game. Makes the wait much more bearable.

edit: wow, there's a lot of 'game' in these sentences.
    Seems like a good suggestion, will see if it can be implemented.

Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Well in regards to fixing some items, I really think donation rifle and/or fanfir rifle should have their delays fixed. The level 99 rifle has 80 delay whereas the fanfir has 85. For 200 coins it does not seem worth buying the 1 extra damage with a higher delay. If that is unacceptable, maybe consider lowering the control value keeping the 85 delay (slightly more accurate with slightly less recoil). I just feel fanfir has no point in even buying right now.
    We'll look into this and change it.
    Last edited by Ainsley; 10-25-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information