Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No.
    He has a point though. The only massive (I deem "fun") AnD games use [R] and with [IA] it takes ONE pair of rockets to ruin the game. Even without rockets it's just people spamming RS or spraying into one area. Rockets are just the worst for that, which is why I focused on them.

And no, it's not as simple as "make a new game" because everyone is self-indulged in the previous room to join yours. Yes, [EX] helps, but [R] gets old and fast and the fact it's used in 90% of all good rooms makes it even worse. I just feel something should be DONE about it; not removed.

Banned

Thanks
    Rewards for the trailer contest-

First place: Winner receives a Snorkel, Possibly through gift box form if said person wants to gift the Snorkel away when received.
    -Other options for First Place-
    1.1- 500 Coins
    1.2- 250 Coins and 5 Event tokens
    1.3- 300 Coins and one Donation item of a cost of 100 coins or below(Max) of their choice.
    1.4- Winner receives Limit Breaker for winning the contest.

Second place: Winner receives 400 Coins and Receives Two event Tokens.
    2.1- Winner Receives 250 Coins and 4 Event Tokens
    2.2- Winner Receives 175 Coins and 6 Event Tokens

Third Place: Winner Receives 250 Coins and 1 Event token.
    3.1- Winner Receives 100 Coins and 2 Event tokens
    2.2- Winner may choose any donation item(perm) priced at 250 or below. Received as a gift box

-Making them up as i go so some may be highly unbalanced, if you notice any flaws please feel free to edit/modify as you see fit-

And as for items that need fixing/rebalance/Etc...
    Well...
    Normal players Compared to donators are usually at a disadvantage. Lets be honest though, most normal players(Players who dont donate) Arent well-rounded when it comes to Aim, Skill, And all of that fancy stuff..Including RS. I say reduce the damage of the following weaponsOnly my opinions, So yeah)

1. Predator Mis.
    This could use a serious damage decrease as well as a major delay re-definition. Considering with the [R] Command in almost every room they are spammable, and if used correctly..They hurt.

2. Donation Revolvers-
    These could use a damage reduction. I understand that these require more aim(Unless you're better at aiming than most) But fight against someone who knows how to aim and you're dead almost 15 to 20 seconds in a fight. (Speaking from experience, I suck that bad, lmao)

3. Donation Rocket launcher-
    Minor deduction in damage would be nice.

4. Donation Meds-
    These do not require any deduction per say, but rather i suggest switching them back to the original "Candy Cane" Meds. I really enjoyed them, Set them to where they don't heal as much as the current meds do... Example being.

Per Candycane pack you receive 100 Candycanes, Each candycane healing approximately 1.5 Health to 2 Health(Or more depending on what people think)
    Same goes with the green stuff(Forgot what that stuff is called, havent been on GunZ in a while )

Donation Sniper-
    Well these goes to basically ALL snipers, they all pack a punch and if you know how to aim, then yeah...You win.

Don't get me wrong i fancy the idea of two hit killing someone, i even use snipers, but they are fairly OP.
    (If not two hit then 3 hit, depending on when you shoot them and if they were shot before)

All i could think of off of the top of my head, if i think of anything else, i'll edit this...

Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by XxChrisxX View Post
    Rewards for the trailer contest-

First place: Winner receives a Snorkel, Possibly through gift box form if said person wants to gift the Snorkel away when received.
    -Other options for First Place-
    1.1- 500 Coins
    1.2- 250 Coins and 5 Event tokens
    1.3- 300 Coins and one Donation item of a cost of 100 coins or below(Max) of their choice.
    1.4- Winner receives Limit Breaker for winning the contest.

Second place: Winner receives 400 Coins and Receives Two event Tokens.
    2.1- Winner Receives 250 Coins and 4 Event Tokens
    2.2- Winner Receives 175 Coins and 6 Event Tokens

Third Place: Winner Receives 250 Coins and 1 Event token.
    3.1- Winner Receives 100 Coins and 2 Event tokens
    2.2- Winner may choose any donation item(perm) priced at 250 or below. Received as a gift box

-Making them up as i go so some may be highly unbalanced, if you notice any flaws please feel free to edit/modify as you see fit-

And as for items that need fixing/rebalance/Etc...
    Well...
    Normal players Compared to donators are usually at a disadvantage. Lets be honest though, most normal players(Players who dont donate) Arent well-rounded when it comes to Aim, Skill, And all of that fancy stuff..Including RS. I say reduce the damage of the following weaponsOnly my opinions, So yeah)

1. Predator Mis.
    This could use a serious damage decrease as well as a major delay re-definition. Considering with the [R] Command in almost every room they are spammable, and if used correctly..They hurt.

2. Donation Revolvers-
    These could use a damage reduction. I understand that these require more aim(Unless you're better at aiming than most) But fight against someone who knows how to aim and you're dead almost 15 to 20 seconds in a fight. (Speaking from experience, I suck that bad, lmao)

3. Donation Rocket launcher-
    Minor deduction in damage would be nice.

4. Donation Meds-
    These do not require any deduction per say, but rather i suggest switching them back to the original "Candy Cane" Meds. I really enjoyed them, Set them to where they don't heal as much as the current meds do... Example being.

Per Candycane pack you receive 100 Candycanes, Each candycane healing approximately 1.5 Health to 2 Health(Or more depending on what people think)
    Same goes with the green stuff(Forgot what that stuff is called, havent been on GunZ in a while )

Donation Sniper-
    Well these goes to basically ALL snipers, they all pack a punch and if you know how to aim, then yeah...You win.

Don't get me wrong i fancy the idea of two hit killing someone, i even use snipers, but they are fairly OP.
    (If not two hit then 3 hit, depending on when you shoot them and if they were shot before)

All i could think of off of the top of my head, if i think of anything else, i'll edit this...
    I agree with most of this only...

The Pred Missile is a weird one, since its really ONLY used in mansion A&D. past that its actually REALLY hard to aim with & i don't think its that big of a problem.

The revs are fine they're barely used as it is & i've never seen someone complain about them.

Would rather not having consumable candy canes if thats what your saying.

The reward system for the trailer contest looks good maybe let them choose from the choices? idk

Good thoughts in there though thumbs up
    Too Legit.

4. The following user said thank you to Nuva for this useful post:

Alpha (10-20-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Haha- Thanks!
    Yeah i suppose you;re right about Pred/Rrevs.
    Also regarding the meds. As in Candy Cane meds i meant just the basic normal, Drop-To-Floor and eat meds. Like we have now, just in the shape of a candycane, with a larger quantity, thats spam-able and heals nearly 95% less PER med. Relatively speaking though you would be getting the same amount of heal from the Candycane meds that you would be getting from normals meds.

I like the idea of bringing back the old Candycane meds, i used to love them- Or we could Re-introduce them back into the donors shop and give players the choice of either REgular donor meds or Candycane, they may be different In Delay and Heal per but you get the same thing out of it.

6. The following user said thank you to XxChrisxX for this useful post:

Alpha (10-20-2013)

Ultra's Avatar Ultra mode on everything.

Thanks
    Use back oldschool med. Balance the pvial and pill.
    Balance the cw system. Increase the point of 2s 3s cause very less ppl 4s and 5s.

mercurylampe

Thanks
    1. Current reward system should stay, yes it only rewards certain people, but those who are rewarded have put time and effort into the game. And coin prizes are useless if you already have all the needed donors. Clan War is inactive because of the community, most old players have quit and those who haven't simply play together in one of the very few good clans. Clanwar is the 'competitive' mode, so unless you are already really good, there is very little point in playing cw's. Also, rewarding people for losing is the stupidest thing you can do. Very easy to take advantage of, too.
    2. Remove landmines, or at least make them harder to abuse. I've had 4v4 clanwars when the entire enemy team was using them. Turns into a complete stalemate, some map/spawn combinations make winning literally impossible, providing the enemy team is not braindead.
    3. 1/2 hit-kill nades. Why are they in the game? They take absolutely no skill to use and are basically a free kill which takes no effort. Die->throw nade->get a kill->repeat. [V] tag makes them even more annoying. You are not helping people to improve by having them in the game.
    4. Donor pills/vials are totally broken. No, not overpowered, broken. Essentially a free win unless there is a HUGE difference in skill between the two clans. They need to be nerfed to oblivion.
    5. Insta Sword needs to go. The range on this thing is ridiculous, you get slash pb'd from nowhere, VERY annoying to play against in air. If it was meant for insta practice, keep it away from DM/TDM/CW etc. No, the lower damage is not a compensation. Vanilla GunZ never had an extended range sword for a reason.
    6. Make the game show the damage of every person on your team after the round ends You would need to somehow make it not look obnoxious, though. Or for cw's, integrate it into the scoreboard. The current system of displaying damage makes no sense. Half the time you don't even know much damage you had done.
    7. Lowering the stats on white sets by a little bit would perhaps be nice, they are universally the best sets to use in cw, maybe -1ap for every part of the set or something. I know some people who have trouble aiming them, not really an issue for me personally, though.
    8. SMG's are useless, make them a bit stronger. Some donors (ex. Fafnir Rifle) need a buff.
    9. Snipers are very annoying on certain maps, ex. Skillmap where one guy can just go to a faraway platform and snipe away. How to counter it? Either try to get close, which takes a lot of time and is not really safe or get a sniper rife yourself, which turns the room into a snipefest. I honestly don't know how to rebalance them though...
    10. Widescreen support with proper FOV support. Would effectively make the game display more of the map, but that's how many competitive games do it, like SC2 for example. Still, I don't know if its possible to code such a thing. As of now, the game doesn't have true widescreen support.
    That's all I can think of as of now.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Nerval for this useful post:

Cobra (11-03-2013), KoreanAim (10-20-2013), Opeth (10-20-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Make Kukri Dagger Level 70!

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Remove donor pills and vials.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Well for the trailers, since I'm an editor I'd say most editors are interested in cash money, but since that might be a little too hard on the community, might as well just make it X numbers of coins + special rank on forums, maybe even in-game? Special item?

Please host the trailer after Nov 18 cuz my exams and get chance to edit pls ty pls ok

remove vials and pills donors and non-donors, just exterminate this thing

I'll also upload a few of my latest replays with this new anti-lead, which is kind ome off, you either pb from narnia or don't hit at all, please replace the oldd anti-lead

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Just make it like ijji but all sets level 0. Better anti lead. No vials/pills just regular meds. Oldskool best.

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information