Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thanks
    can you put the candy cane meds back.. i hate the vials they are so annoying and useless

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TeaTime View Post
    can you put the candy cane meds back.. i hate the vials they are so annoying and useless
    I agree!
    I know how overpower they were so I suggest to add them back but with a low delay / and less candies per packet.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

3. The following user said thank you to ZoneStyle for this useful post:

TeaTime (11-04-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    no **** candycanes people that can't afford them couldnt win anything (I had them so im talking for others) just add superflip map

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Racoon View Post
    no **** candycanes people that can't afford them couldnt win anything (I had them so im talking for others) just add superflip map
    I know exactly how overpowered they were.
    That's why I wrote in my previous post about a change -> change the delay / less candies per packet -> not overpowered anymore.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

6. The following user said thank you to ZoneStyle for this useful post:

TeaTime (11-05-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    well its like playing with the doritos or vials if its not OP anymore..

Valeth's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Can we have more skillmaps to clear?It aint fun to only have 4.Plus,we're getting too used to just those basic 4..

Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Remove vials/pills in general or have the best ones be the level 25 ones, readd candies and old med system but candies have less per packet,more delay = WINNNNN

add 50 delay to sgs across the board would be legittttt

and i think a possible fix to the R problem is to make it so [R] and [IA] cant be used together, and rooms with [R] give half xp? Hopefully will give more of an incentive to play without R and give a downside to spam '-'

but idk the R thing is a difficult problem
    Too Legit.

10. The following user said thank you to Nuva for this useful post:

Alpha (11-10-2013)

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Yo. Good idea here listen. Have all cw's be recorded by the server, and on the clanwar log fgunz.net/cw if I remember correctly, people can download the file/play the video to look at how the clan wars went. Easier for GMs to decide if players are legit, and for people to see for themselves. This way nobody can go on the forums and cry "this guy is unlegit I'm not going to play", leading to more clan wars .
    Click for my gunz highlights

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Yo. Good idea here listen. Have all cw's be recorded by the server, and on the clanwar log fgunz.net/cw if I remember correctly, people can download the file/play the video to look at how the clan wars went. Easier for GMs to decide if players are legit, and for people to see for themselves. This way nobody can go on the forums and cry "this guy is unlegit I'm not going to play", leading to more clan wars .
    Good idea but, I don't think so this will be done. (It's almost impossible to code this, unless the server reacts as a client).
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    The server can't record client replays. Because u know... client and the server are 2 different things.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information