Donator

Thanks
    First of all on Lspasus report he showed how they streaked for 19 Times let's think a bit ......

Rank 3 Clan Donic against a randao clan 19 wins in a row , EACH Win gives 1 pt which is useless even on 19 pts it doesn't help that much

on this screenshot it shows They vsed them before and it even was 4-0 every time when they didn't leave and again there were still some 4-0 cases if you scroll up on the cw logs i'll show in another screenshot

So as u can see that even against we love sushi they left so what was this a set up to donic? and you can take a look on the opponent which i'm sure has nothing to do with donic and they are not part of donic

So you might want to reconsider that proof because donic wasn't the only one who they left against and they actually did finish some matches So yeah ....

ALSO u can see that that cakeshelper and his friend had another clan before furios so it's obviously they were doing nothing in cw and just leaving randomly against ppl or staying untill the end so please ... donic wouldn't risk to lose all their pts on such "Obvious" way only for 19 pts ...

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Agreed, I've just checked previous information. Turns out score should be as it was before, removing some wins against Furios and decreasing few points.
    Closed until further notice.

Processed, removed 19 wins because of the free wins from Furios, and decreased 19 points.
    I apologise for my mistake.
    Last edited by Cobra; 10-20-2013 at 06:28 PM.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information