Donator

Thanks
    Sir, kindly solve this problem and stop ignoring.

I have one account and it has been hacked. When I tried to log in it says 'Invalid Username/Password'. When I checked my email, there's one mail from FGunz and it's about email changing. Someone logged into my email and changed the email to him/her's. I guess.

ID : chinkhoon
    Email :[email protected]

The account contains one character named Genotype, with color name.I've tried a lot of ways. But I can't recovered it. If you do, please recover it for me, with the email [email protected] cause right now I'm using [email protected] at the other ID, which is liwa100

If you don't believe, kindly check the IP address. If you need any more proof, please contact me.Thanks in advance.

More proof : Untit3333led.png
    That picture shows that someone confirmed my email changing.

If you dont believe me, I'll have Nuva as my witness. He/She can prove that Genotype is me.
    Last edited by Skyscraper; 10-23-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Mikail Yüksel's Avatar Ampharos

Thanks
    what's the ign of that account?

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    format your PC ,, a little kid keylogging you pc or just download anti virus

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Use malwarebytes scanner and scan your whole pc.

www.malwarebytes.com

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skyscapper View Post
    Sir, kindly solve this problem and stop ignoring.

I have one account and it has been hacked. When I tried to log in it says 'Invalid Username/Password'. When I checked my email, there's one mail from FGunz and it's about email changing. Someone logged into my email and changed the email to him/her's. I guess.

ID : chinkhoon
    Email :[email protected]

The account contains one character named Genotype, with color name.I've tried a lot of ways. But I can't recovered it. If you do, please recover it for me, with the email [email protected] cause right now I'm using [email protected] at the other ID, which is liwa100

If you don't believe, kindly check the IP address. If you need any more proof, please contact me.Thanks in advance.

More proof : Untit3333led.png
    That picture shows that someone confirmed my email changing.

If you dont believe me, I'll have Nuva as my witness. He/She can prove that Genotype is me.
    Someone probably infected you or you installed either a keylogger or a RAT on your PC.
    Do a Full System Scan with www.malwarebytes.org
    or as rodke said, completely format your HDD.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    I doubt you are the original owner heard some other people claim this stuff.
    Also how come this thread was made weeks before this by a different forum user.
    And as you see he states that he is also Genotype.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ • View Post
    I doubt you are the original owner heard some other people claim this stuff.
    Also how come this thread was made weeks before this by a different forum user.
    And as you see he states that he is also Genotype.
    This.

Also if the account has a coloured name then that must mean you've donated correct? If so can you provide the receipt of the donation as proof of ownership.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kaji View Post
    This.

Also if the account has a coloured name then that must mean you've donated correct? If so can you provide the receipt of the donation as proof of ownership.
    Woudn't even proof ownership. It would prove he donated on that account so he might've had it once.
    If multiple people shared accounts, too bad fgunz doesn't support that.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Just because there's an IP address match or that you have an email which shows an email change doesn't mean that it's your account. I already PMed you my answer before.

I don't believe that it's your account. Also, the current email of the account belongs to CaptainMike on the forum. PM him.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

10. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

UsuiTakumi (10-23-2013)

Thread Information