View Poll Results: Should 1Mike1's powers be taken!?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • -

0 0%
  • -

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thanks
    I'll be posting the video and screenshots soon, but i was in a simple training game and he goes around spamming massive. so i kept attacking him. so he DC'd me at least 3 times, and then he blocked me from entering the room, can this be abuse of power?? and also i said "i'm reporting you for abuse of power" then he replies "it doesn't matter it won't happen anyway." WILL BE POSTING VIDEO SOON.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You know, recently I got into the habit of recording for the sake of something like this happening. Luckily you made a few mistakes that my records can prove otherwise.

Firstly, I am an honest guy I removed you from the room twice as you were constantly annoying me and would not listen otherwise. I figured you'd come back and when you first did I went ahead and warned you next time you won't be re-entering the room. Your retort was "I'm recording" well so was I and I'm not one to bend over backwards for the sake of players trying to get an upperhand on myself. So when I warned you again to stop and you continued and you even said "do it" multiple times, I simply complied with your request.

If you're going to report someone for something you shouldn't request it to be done first.

I don't feel like I need to post a recording but I can, I'm going to leave this up for whoever to handle, it doesn't matter to me but I'm sure they don't need any more proof from my part.
    Such as "Kill 1mike1 for 500 coins~~~" or anything like that now do they?

OH OH! I almost forgot!
    After you left, a funny thing happened, someone took it upon themselves to attack my network. It was kind of funny but that does make you prime suspect number one.
    Last edited by 1mike1; 10-25-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Your post contains no evidence.
    The report will be discussed internally.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information