Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Clothing: I am hoping to work on some clothing sets for GunZ, focusing first on everyone, then possibly Event Winners, Donors, and Tournament winners later on. Seeing that 3D design is actually outside my major, I have been focusing much more on Graphical pieces as of late rather than 3D meshes and such, but I plan on getting some pieces together here shortly. If you have any design ideas and concepts, I will be glad to take them, but please, I will not be remaking other games clothing, nor characters from TV and Anime. Give me a concept, not a character they are different things entirely (sketches/ designs of original characters, however, are welcome).
    ty god new outfits are always nice. but can you also add existing items that aren't on fgunz? so far i've noticed Crusader helmet for female is missing, empire royal guard coat, hands, pants, & boots (the lvl 60 bounty gear from ijji) for female is also missing.
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

2. The following user said thank you to Regret for this useful post:

StephanM (10-26-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information