Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Freestylers! Welcome to the Picture Story Event (Halloween Edition).

Halloween is celebrated on 31th of October by many people around the world. Many people of all age take part in this event.
    The Event Team and I have decided to host a Halloween Edition Forums Event for a chance to win some event points. Lets get started;

What you have to do? :

Your task is to get 3-7 pictures. They can be in-game screenshots,Photoshop,paint edit, hand drawing,comics etc. Then you have to create a Halloween theme story. Remember, each screenshot will represent a moment and you will have to write out and explain what is happening for every screenshot. You and 2 other friends can all work together to create a cool story. You can have a lot of fun with this event, be creative! An example will be posted below.

Rules :

- You must use 3-7 pictures to create your story. Nothing more, nothing less.
    - Remember, we are looking for Halloween theme. Your sets,maps, color and description will be included in our final decision.
    - You can have 3 friends including yourself for this event. (each player will receive the prize).
    - No commenting on other's post.
    - Follows and agrees to the ToS.
    - Follow the format posted below.

Prizes :

First Place : 5 Event coins. (Each person)
    Second Place : 3 Event coins. (Each person)
    Participants receive 1 coin. (Each person)

Format :

Participants IGN (with color) :
    Screenshots & Description :

The godly example click spoiler to view.

Spoiler!

The spoiler shows a example of how your story should look. You may refer to it if you don't understand how this event works.

If you have any questions regarding this event , feel free to private message me .
    Remember to follow the format. This Event will end at November 3rd (Sunday).

GOOD LUCK !
    Last edited by Kira; 11-05-2013 at 05:01 PM.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Adorable (10-30-2013), Andres Prado (10-30-2013), Jesucristo Yisus (10-30-2013), Lorrainé (10-31-2013), Nuva (10-30-2013), Ommadawn (10-30-2013), Zeal (10-30-2013)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Banned so..

I'll use my bro's IGN: ImComming4U

ScreenShots and descriptions are already in the image.

^ Knock Knock on your door

^ You get scared and you open your mouth

^ I throw boogie monster in your mouth and you die and I steal your sweets/money.

The End.

Hope I win and good luck picking deh winners

4. The following user said thank you to Mex for this useful post:

SuperShotty (10-31-2013)

Andres Prado's Avatar Latino.

Thanks
    Spoiler!

I'm from Peru, I can not write in English but hey, everything is by Event points!

Greetings friends

PJ: YoungCraft
    ID: andresprado
    Last edited by Andres Prado; 11-01-2013 at 08:05 PM.

6. The following 4 users say thank you to Andres Prado for this useful post:

Drica Alliana Monteiro (10-30-2013), Jesucristo Yisus (10-30-2013), SuperShotty (10-31-2013), TheMummy (10-30-2013)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Does it have to be screenshots ingame?
    It there any chance I can just render my stuff?

8. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

SuperShotty (10-31-2013)

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Does it have to be screenshots ingame?
    It there any chance I can just render my stuff?
    Other players asked me this questions. I've edited the rules. You can now use any program as long as it's 3-7 pictures.
    You can use paint,Photoshop, make a comic or stick with the in-game screenshots.
    Last edited by Kira; 11-05-2013 at 04:58 PM.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    The Zombie Costume!

Spoiler!

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

11. The following 4 users say thank you to ZoneStyle for this useful post:

Gibby (10-31-2013), manakilla (11-01-2013), Mex (10-31-2013), SuperShotty (10-31-2013)

nerd

Country
    Thanks

Ding dong

Hello!

Ign: Christopher
    Last edited by Kristoper; 10-30-2013 at 11:22 PM.

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Kristoper for this useful post:

SuperShotty (10-31-2013), xGhost (10-30-2013)

Thanks
    A scary campfire story is told by friends around a fire in the woods:

Enter the personal journal of the most infamous researcher in the world, unfortunately this was the only thing recovered after that night.

My name is Kristian "Rave" Kage, & I am writing this entry from the Tombs in Ancient Egypt. The date now is Oct. 31st 1938 and even though it's

tradition for everyone to trick or treat or hand out candy on this day, I've got other things to do like tell my story. You see I've been hot on the trail of an ancient cursed mummy. Legend has it that every Halloween this mummy returns to life to walk amongst the living, and with the clues I've been finding after unearthing this tomb I'm starting to think it isn't as much of a folk tale as it could be an honest tradition.

I'm including a few pictures into my journal to capture this amazing journey and here's the start.

I first came among this clue a few days ago, you see. I was wandering about the shadowy halls of this underground tomb, and I just felt drawn to this area. Boy, it was a good thing I remembered to bring the camera & tripod on this trip. Anyway I'm getting a little off topic! You see to the untrained eye this may not look like much, but those things drawn on the walls are called heiroglyphs & to those of us who can read them...well there was something here to study. On the right you see a long string of drawings which seem to indicate the directions on how to mummify royalty in this life so that their body will not decay & thus they are in tact for the afterlife. The picture to the left seems to show a human in the process of this amazing feat.

I was exhausted of this trip I just wanted to go home to my family, but once I found this clue I couldn't let it go. I got some snacks in my system and decided I was ready to take on this challenge. I effortlessly followed the clues throughout this hauntingly beautiful string of catacombs. Torches lit the way, spider webs clung to the wall, & there was just too much noise to be comforting in a place where everyone was supposed to be dead. I'll be honest it was eerie to say the least, even for a woman of my stature who had been through worse places before. But I couldn't turn back, so I kept pushing on & as luck would have it, I came acrossed the next & most important clue.

I stared at the clue, I had never seen such images before. I was puzzled to say the least, and after what started as a short walk had turned into a few days journey through this winding maze I was ready to give up. But I had another day before Halloween & could still make it home to my family if I just figured this out in time. I dropped my sleeping bag here, and lit a torch. I jotted a few things down in my researchers notes & admittedly drew a few pictures toying around with what the images could've meant. Finally it hit me that almost winged looking figure on the right was a person dressed up in ceremonial robes for the mummification. The thing it was pushing was the sarcophagus, the mummies final resting place, and lastly the image to the left was the mummy itself. I thought to myself what all this could mean since it was all moving to the left I decided to have a look over there. It just now struck midnight and was Halloween I was just in time. I raced over to the room the picture was pointing toward.

This had to be it. The doorway seemed to cast illumination outward throughout the entire room, I'd never seen anything like it in my life. I was in awe, I decided that I would set up here and wait for the mummy. It was sure to be around this area. While I've been waiting I'm writing of these last few days in my journal, making sure to document every part of this excavation of these ruins. I'm now hoping these ruins won't be the only thing uncovered. I hear a strange noise, it seems to be coming from the glowing doorway......

There he stands, he's magnificient isn't he? I'm sorry my handwriting is so sloppy I'm literally shaking at the moment with exhileration! I'm going to be the first to uncover anything like this.

Back to the campfire:

The journal entry ends there, but there were a few more pictures left. The pictures are passed around to the friends of the campfire.

The mummy that had so obviously spotted the researcher Kristina. I don't know what it looks like to you, but those don't look like welcoming eyes to me.

According to the original telling of the tale this is the last photograph where Kristina tried to capture her findings with a picture of herself as well to prove she was really there & this wasn't just a holks. I'm not sure how to sugarcoat this, which is exactly what Halloween is all about sugarcoatings & delicious treats..and well there's no trick here either because that mummy was the real deal. The reason it wasn't in the last photograph is because it'd already made it behind Kristina. The mummy killed her & she never made it back home but this journal was recovered & ever since this tale has been circling around the world. They say every Halloween, the mummy still comes out & claims a victim before it returns to its sarcophagus to rest for another year in the afterlife.

Everyones eyes widened at the shocking ending, especially because there were pictures to prove it. & Everyone who walked home that night did so cautiously, and slept with one eye open.

Happy Halloween

IGN: ^CKing^9

Thanks
    Hello there !

Halloween's Nightmare

Participants : ^8Sunset - Ugly Evil Tormentor / Neighbor
    ^COmega^9 - Daughter of Razed / Killer of the ugly evil tormentor
    ^DR^0a^EZe^DD - Father who got killed by the ugly evil tormentor / Razigel

Once upon a time, there was a family who lived peacefully in a town. A town where it is said that the soul of the ugly and evil tormentor live.
    It is said that the ugly evil tormentor feasts on the soul of the people who lived there. It was very cold outside, the family tucked inside and gave
    good company to each other.

Time came, people from the village were screaming and the family heard it. A great silence was heard. Steps on the stairs being heard. It was the ugly evil tormentor.
    Everyone looked frightened. Everyone feared the ugly evil tormentor. They were frozen due to the ugly evil tormentor's uglyness. The ugly evil tormentor rushed for Razed.
    Omega and the maid could do nothing but cry. There the ugly evil tormentor laughed and ate Razed's soul.

The ugly evil tormentor came out of their house and was not satisfied. He destroyed their house and their maid died. lol. Omega had nowhere else to live. She was just crying and crying and there stood the ugly evil tormentor laughing at Omega's sad little face . There Omega decided to be strong and just move on. She trained and became strong. A few years ago, she was the bravest hero in their town.

Halloween came, everyone decided for a nice trick or treating. Omega found 2 friends, Razigel and Mimi. They went to the whore house of ^8Sunset checking if they could get some chocolate for halloween. All the kids were happy. But suddenly, dark has arose and the ugly evil tormentor has arrived. Kids feared the ugly evil tormentor becoz of its uglyness. Kids ran and screamed. Omega was seeking for revenge. Everything that the tormentor has done flashed back to her mind. She let all her emotions go and had to be brave. She had no choice but to fight the tormentor. Oh wait, the ugly tormentor.

Omega laughed and taunted the dead body of the Ugly Evil Tormentor. Everything turned back to normal. Omega whispered to herself " I have avenged you father." . Omega went back to the children and hugged her friends and they all went to a nice trick or treating to Aunty Whore's Whorehouse.

It turns out that they have received alot of chocolate and candy from Aunty Whore. They went back to their destructed house and they didn't mind as long as they were together. Omega promised that she will protect her friends no matter what. They all lived happily and had a nice halloween !

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
    GO AUNTY WHORE

So we just had fun and created a story. Thank you for giving us a chance to participate in this event. We appreciated it. Thank you ) and Bbye

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE

>( ^ - ^ ) > LOVE ME PLOX
    Last edited by Carnagefreak; 11-01-2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: forgot^9 at omega's name

16. The following 6 users say thank you to Carnagefreak for this useful post:

Aeolin (11-01-2013), Again (11-04-2013), Banjee (11-01-2013), Bulbasaur (11-02-2013), cabel (11-02-2013), Noisia (11-01-2013)

Cake's Avatar Vi veri universum vivus v

Country
    Thanks
    Halloween's Slaughter

Participants : Chris - DarkenAge
    The witch who got killed by the halloween slaughter

Once upod a time, There was a slaughter who only comes in the halloweens! And people were so scrared from him! and usually they were taking them precaution.. but this time.. the witch didnt!
    So he came and knocked the door..
    http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/...psa548b4e7.jpg

After several mighty knocks, The Witch opens the door.. the halloween slaughter shouted : TRICK OR TREAT!
    http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/...psf80c9b20.jpg

The witch was scared so she let him in to get the candy, but the witch made some kind of incantation in order to kill this slaughter!
    http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/...pse06edb25.jpg

the slaughter took the candy.. he took his first bite.. but his powers was stronger than the magic! so he killed the Witch :'(!
    http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/...ps622e74b8.jpg

AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

18. The following user said thank you to Cake for this useful post:

manakilla (11-01-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information