Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    This is another thread to talk about the Competitive Status of FGUNZ

The competitive side on this server is quite low since there isn't that much cws in here.
    There were few suggestions i picked up from players that think it might improve the competitive side:

1.Remove Roomtags

2.Remove Infected Mode

3.Make monthly Clan tournament ( Not clan wars like actual tournaments 4v4 5v5 )

4.Make more custom rewards for Tourney Winners ( Besides snorkel )

5.Announce clan war every 1 Hour

I believe there's more suggestions and since my last thread didn't get that much of attention i wanted i made this one

Feel free to suggest down below and remember not all the suggestions has to be implemented N 3 , 4 seem more reasonable suggestions in my opinion.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Arances for this useful post:

Alwis (11-01-2013), Min (11-02-2013), Steff (11-01-2013), Strikee (11-02-2013), SuperShotty (11-08-2013), Syzygy (11-02-2013), Verali (11-04-2013)

Donator

Thanks
    Clan tourny ever 3 months instead of 1

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Aynia for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (11-02-2013), Strikee (11-02-2013), Verali (11-04-2013)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    I have heard similar suggestions from more players.
    I personally agree with all suggestions in this thread.

6. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Syzygy (11-02-2013)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Infected will not be removed or changed.
    IA and R will be prohibited in DM/TDM/Duel (+ extreme modes).
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

8. The following 7 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Cobra (11-01-2013), DDaggerDD (11-02-2013), Lilith (11-03-2013), Ommadawn (11-08-2013), Strikee (11-02-2013), SuperShotty (11-08-2013), Syzygy (11-02-2013)

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    I fail to see why clan war has to be the "competitive" thing in this game. Maybe we should stop wacking the dead horse and find something that is already loved (and competetive) and use that.

I personally just don't understand why it has to always be clan wars. Why not personal duel tournaments, why not fastest skillmap time. There are tons of competitive things in GunZ, but for some reason it always goes right back to clanwar.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    I fail to see why clan war has to be the "competitive" thing in this game. Maybe we should stop wacking the dead horse and find something that is already loved (and competetive) and use that.

I personally just don't understand why it has to always be clan wars. Why not personal duel tournaments, why not fastest skillmap time. There are tons of competitive things in GunZ, but for some reason it always goes right back to clanwar.
    I agree in many ways, But since clan war is the only competitive that is implemented right now i mean do you see fastest skill map time tournament? duel tournament is dead, And 4v4 tournaments are fun but no offence GM's cant really host them to much trouble the last one turned up a disaster all clans got dqd except 1.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    I agree in many ways, But since clan war is the only competitive that is implemented right now i mean do you see fastest skill map time tournament? duel tournament is dead, And 4v4 tournaments are fun but no offence GM's cant really host them to much trouble the last one turned up a disaster all clans got dqd except 1.
    My point is how much time and money has been dropped into clan war so far? Let us brainstorm together (or just staff, idc) and find something that is competitive and NOT clanwar. Dump time and money into that then see how that works, because honestly, clanwar just isn't really loved by GunZ players. GunZ is too much of an ego game to be a team game, I mean just look at the Rage/ Ego section, how much of it is "oooo shiiii look at this clan". I'll answer that: none. It is player vs player all the time, it is where GunZ is strongest, so we need to play on that and use it to sprout more game play.

mai2cents.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Lilith (11-03-2013), Syzygy (11-02-2013)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    I think the reason for it going back to clanwar is because thats the best way to be competitive. Teamwork, personal game mechanics etc. Doing something like a skill map wouldn't be seen as competitive to the bigger crowd.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    My point is how much time and money has been dropped into clan war so far? Let us brainstorm together (or just staff, idc) and find something that is competitive and NOT clanwar. Dump time and money into that then see how that works, because honestly, clanwar just isn't really loved by GunZ players. GunZ is too much of an ego game to be a team game, I mean just look at the Rage/ Ego section, how much of it is "oooo shiiii look at this clan". I'll answer that: none. It is player vs player all the time, it is where GunZ is strongest, so we need to play on that and use it to sprout more game play.

mai2cents.

Again i bring up the term of 1v1 Tournaments and 4v4-5v5 Tournaments but bring someone that can actually host them and invest the money on that.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I think the reason for it going back to clanwar is because thats the best way to be competitive. Teamwork, personal game mechanics etc. Doing something like a skill map wouldn't be seen as competitive to the bigger crowd.
    I don't really agree. Teamwork is cool and all, but all my favorite sports are one vs one things like tennis and fencing. GunZ really is more of a single player game than anything, and I really feel we should use that to its advantage.
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    Again i bring up the term of 1v1 Tournaments and 4v4-5v5 Tournaments but bring someone that can actually host them and invest the money on that.
    Maybe that is the way to go, but the point is something needs to change lol. I will not say I am all knowledgeable and know exactly what players want, that is just dumb, but I can in fact say the majority of GunZ wants something more than ClanWar.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information