Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I don't think auto spike kicker is possible, next to the fact that it's very hard to determine someone who is actually spiking.
    It's either you spiking or the other person is spiking or there's something wrong with the connection between 2 people, that means you both have to be kicked.

We will never add any ping limit or "br" roomtag.
    How about removing the roomtags from duel + TDM and leaving it to quest, infected, ctf.

2. The following user said thank you to Arances for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (11-02-2013)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Demand more?

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Demand more?
    As you can see we are just suggesting not demanding feel free to suggest aswell.

kazeshini's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    room tags are annoying as hell, nothing but rockets and sniper spam.

bring back the old laughing sound and taunting at the end of a round(nothing got people more riled up than taunting in my opinion.)

is it possible to have a 1v1 mode with spectators? i like to view the odd 1v1 now and again.

Thanks
    Long story short, remove room tags. Alot of people I've spoken to, including(ESPECIALLY) myself, have stopped playing fg due to too much going on in the client(lack of smoothness in the server), any little issue like internet spikes or sudden lag or even speaking being bannable(like jk threats or trolling), and room tags. The server is too high maintence for gunz.... These room tag combinations of r,ia, and v all at once is annoying. Being spammed from every corner constantly, or even walk spammed in duels, any game mode is tiresome after a good amount of time. It's unecessary. I understand to SOME it's fun but wtf is this. This is GunZ, not SpamZ. wtf. learn to play the game, aim, move accordingly to ur aim, and fkin hit. Don't just spam every other hs or ss. <--- Sorry had to vent lmao...
    Onward to the server issues, the antilead needs fix. The laugh sound is annoying now. It's a laugh, not a roar. Srs.. Delays of gds and devil slayer need to be put back to what it should be, which is 320-339'ish(don't remember off the dome). The server has TOO MUCH SHT GOING ON.... I've never played a gunz server that takes a million memory or MORE from me constantly... Most I've seen is 600k... Wtf is here for an extra 400k to be there..? Why? I mean yes, it's a nice server, but tidey it up. Stop banning ppl over the smalleesy things.. Mute them, not ban, wtf is this. Get staffs that know about uc/oc/sb/aimfix a bit more so people aren't wrongfully banned, like a sht load of friends of mine. I'll b glad to assist any dam staff who doesn't kno what is what. Just msg me a question and I'll help, bc lack of gunz logic is what makes bs like that happen. In game issues liike THAT TAG neeeda go... I haven't been on fg for that reason bc I cnt go on fg without having a r ia tag combo and THEN being spammed by randoms who claim to be good. Then taunt and act mighty like they've accomplished soemthing. I mean cm'on, them tags are everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE if it isn't cw. It got to a point where I have ss's of people joining my rooms and saying "Oh, I thought this was R tag" then leaving. Cmon lmfao.... Just look into the little shit that makes GunZ GunZ, and don't fk with it. Srsly. I do have more thoughts and issues I'd like addressed but until the r, ia tag is situated(which is a MAIN issue), there's no point in listing them. Any thing else is a unnecessary atm

7. The following 3 users say thank you to Avenge for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (11-02-2013), serpento (11-02-2013), SuperShotty (11-08-2013)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    I fail to see why clan war has to be the "competitive" thing in this game. Maybe we should stop wacking the dead horse and find something that is already loved (and competetive) and use that.

I personally just don't understand why it has to always be clan wars. Why not personal duel tournaments, why not fastest skillmap time. There are tons of competitive things in GunZ, but for some reason it always goes right back to clanwar.
    basically what i been sayin, but its all w/e to me now i guess

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Demand more?
    that's not demanding that's suggesting, besides i never see you do anything around here, well moderating forums and that's it
    why not maybe listen to the people to make it better? points provided here are actually straight forward and if what they all said happened like arances and eternal, this game might go viral and alive again

putting all this aside, i think there are some people who were a little mad about the anti lead and nothing was done about that? ill upload something real quick for you to see what im talking about

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Demand more?
    Bad developer is bad.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    No. Sorry the world doesn't revolve to only this certain people.
    Remove IA and R for dm/tdm/duel?
    Fk I'm quitting

Why do you guys only think about yourself?
    How about those joining the server or playing Gunz for the first time?

Dave don't remove Tag !!
    Think about it, you rather lose people who love tags and just listen to people who whine about being spammed?
    Or leave it alone and everyone's happy?
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 11-02-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

12. The following user said thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

SuperShotty (11-08-2013)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    remove the fking r tag. trashy ratchet kids only need it to spam across the map. learn to reload pls
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information